Love at First Sight

You've Changed Me

Yuri went downstairs fixing her clothes, she tought Tifanny is still upstairs.

"Tiffany ahhh!!! "she yelled at her bestfriend. "come hurry were gonna be late!"

Tiffany whos was already downstairs knows that her bestfriend is just pretending pretending that she's the one who get ready first." Yah Yuri you know that your gonna be forever who is always late. Im already waiting here for like ten minutes now!" sounding serious.Yuri who is very disappointed just went down to the car.

"Im sorry Tiffany". she said smilng.Ten minutes later they arrive their work at a company not just company its one of the biggest and famous company in Seoul. Luckily Tifany was the assistant and Yuri works as a secretary

"See you later at lunch okay". Yuri was very caring to her friend . "Yeah I will meet you later bye"Tiffany smiled at her frend.

When Tifany went inside all of the applicants cherish her Thats why Tifany likes going to work.When she got in her big pinky office she already saw his manager Mr. Park. " Goodmorning sir". she bowed down

 Ahh Tiffany did you already check the files for our new engineer who will work for us?" not replying to her.

" Yes I already check sir,Is it Mr. Choi sir?". Tiffany muttered." yes, Well I want you to meet him this afternoon beacase i cannot come I have a meeting.you know hes now a very special par of our company". Tifany nodded looking at her boss walking out.

At lunch Tifany rember Yuri who is maybe waiting for her so she texted her that she cannot come because of appoinment.

At the lobby Tifany saw a man with a blacksuit looking over the big window outside."Mr.Choi?" Tiffany raised her head to make sure. When Siwon turn over he saw the beautiful ggirl in the world his heart starting to beat so fast "Love at First Sight" it means. When the lad realize that the lady is alredy yelling at him." Ah Siwon Mr. Choi ". Hes already mixing his word up. ' I mean Mr. Siwon Choi" sounding very embarrased.

" I'm Ms. Tiffany Hwang"She smiled showing her eyesmile.Siwon cant help but to blush " So let go inside now".

Siwon just nodded " Why are you so gorgeous" he thought now his smile never let go away of his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thats it, new update guys so how do you think??