BaekYeol One Shot

Best Friends's Fantasy

The student sat at his desk with half open eyes as the teacher continued to ramble on about the importance of memorizing all of the important math formulas but to the teacher all of the formulas were important. The boy sat there ever so often nodding to look as though he was awake and simply looking at his notebook rather than sleeping peacefully. This class could put anyone to sleep.

​The teacher turned around to face the class with a majority of them already asleep and the remained only half asleep. He sighed, it seemed as though most of the kids despite being strong studiers wouldn’t remember to study the formulas that were truly important. The teacher took the challenge of waking them all up. He looked over at the student at the back of the room and decided to make an example out of him. He reached for his ruler that was placed beside the chalk board and walked over to the male who slept peacefully in the back. He slammed the ruler on the desk and the boy nearly jumped out of his skin.
​“Park Chanyeol I will be seeing you after class for a talk. The rest of you this is a warning, you fall asleep in my class again and you will all get a week of silent lunch with me.” The teacher declared loudly, he walked back to his desk and dismissed the rest of the class for the rest of the day. Seeing that math was the last class for them they practically ran out of the class room.
​“Baekie seems angry.” Chanyeol bit down on his lip trying to compose himself in front of the y teacher. “I kind of like it.” He looked up at the teacher that was now bent in front of him with stone cold eyes.
​“Seriously Chanyeol, you have to stop putting me in these situations. I can’t keep treating you differently from the rest of the class. Pretend you aren’t dating me, be a normal teen in the class- just stop trying to get away with things just because you know I won’t get mad at you.” Baekhyun sighed because he knew that the boy in front of him let the words he spoke go in through one ear and out the other.
​“I’m not stupid Baek; I know when to cut things out.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his lover watching as he walked back to the desk.
​“Sometimes I think you really don’t care about what I have to say.” Baekhyun whispered to himself as he looked at the stack of test he now had to grade in less than a few days so that the students could study and correct their mistakes before the big finals. He looked back up at Chanyeol who was staring intensely at his teacher. “What is it now Park Chanyeol?” He asked rather rudely. Baekhyun was hurt, he hated when Chanyeol acted like this.
​“You think I don’t care about what you have to say? Is that what you’re saying?” Chanyeol asked in the most serious voice Baekhyun has ever heard him use. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with stone eyes and a poker face, he tried to see into Chanyeol but no emotions showed on him. The older sat there waiting for the boy to speak. “Well, it that what you’re saying?” He basically screamed as he slammed his fist down on the desk. The teacher flinched at the sudden outburst that came from the normally happy Chanyeol.
​“Are you yelling at me?!” Baekhyun slammed his fist against the black board before standing up. He wasn’t going to let this boy walk all over him. Not this time, he was tired of being the submissive one in this relationship. He was older and more mature; he should be getting more respect out of Chanyeol.
​“I wouldn’t be yelling if you didn’t think I didn’t care about what you have to say!” He yelled back with more force.
​“I wouldn’t have to think that way if it wasn’t for the way you act! You’re almost out of school and it feels like you still haven’t learned anything! Damn it Chanyeol, grow up! Life isn’t all fun and games, it about bigger things and this- he pointed at him and at Chanyeol- it feels like you’re treating it like a game. I’m tired of feeling as though you don’t care about me.  I’m risking everything I’ve dreamed of for you because I love you more than I love teaching, more than I love myself; but I can’t give you everything if I don’t know if you feel the same way back!” Baekhyun threw a couple things in anger but even with all his anger he never hurt Chanyeol; he just needed some sort of outlet to his anger.
​“Do you really think I’m playing around all the time? Do you think I can simply pretend I have feelings for you? Pretend I didn’t feel anything towards you when I went out of my way gathered up every amount of courage within me to confess to you? Someone can only pretend for so long, even if someone was to pretend they would fall for you because you are such an amazing person. You go out of your way to prove your point and I love that about you. I love how you let me dominate you even though you are the older one in this, I love how you know who you are and when someone even tries to pressure you into something you don’t like you stand up for yourself. You are the man I love; there is no one else who can deal with the constant bull I pull and thank you for that.” Chanyeol had walked over to Baekhyun while he spoke; now he stood in front of his teacher with a hand on his check looking at his teacher with sincerity and pain.
​“I love everything about you Baekhyun and it hurts that you think I see this as a joke, that I see you as a joke because I truly love you with everything in me. There is no one I’m willing to spend the rest of my life with. It’s you that I want; it’s you that I need. I understand that I make your job a lot harder since you are my teacher and my lover but listen to me. We are strong enough to deal with anything that is thrown our way. You are strong enough, you are smart enough and most importantly you love me enough to even deal with even the idea of that.” Chanyeol dipped down and placed a soft kiss on Baekhyun cheek. “Thank you for being the most important thing in my life.” He rested his head against Baekhyun’s forehead looking into his eyes trying with everything inside of him to prove that everything he said was true.
​Baekhyun looked into Chanyeol’s eyes simply looking while taking in everything that boy just said to him. He didn’t know what to feel, was he supposed to feel in love with his student? Was he supposed to feel pity upon his student since his student felt such love towards him? Slowly Baekhyun knew what to do and he knew the right thing to do. The atmosphere felt strange, almost tense. The teacher pressed his lips against Chanyeol’s before pulling away from the contact that he loved.
​“I can’t do this.” Baekhyun turned away from Chanyeol feeling the tears gather in his eyes. “I can’t do this any longer.” He wanted to cry, he let his head fall against his chest. “Love me when you finish school; and if you can’t wait that long I understand. But for now I can’t love you.” Baekhyun let a tear fall before wiping away the small wet trail it left. “I won’t love you until then, I will wait for you.”
​Chanyeol stood there eyes wide and heart torn in pieces. He reached out for Baekhyun but Baekhyun easily dodged it. He couldn’t risk wanting to feel his touch again.
​“Baekhyun… do you… do you mean it?” Chanyeol could barely speak; he didn’t know heartbreak could feel so bad. “Are you serious?” He asked. He wanted Baekhyun to turn around and hug him and say he was joking but Baekhyun didn’t turn around, he didn’t tell him he was joking.
​“I can’t risk it… I need you to grow up! Get yourself together before you fall for someone so weak.” He clenched his mouth closed; he couldn’t believe he was actually doing this. He didn’t want to but he knew that if Chanyeol actually loved him then he would grow up and mature as fast as he can and love only Baekhyun- and he knew that he was asking for a lot but he knew this was the right thing.
​“I’ll wait for you… I’ll wait for you! Byun Baekhyun I will come back and claim you as mine! Just you wait!” Chanyeol yelled as tears overflowed from his eyes. He ran out of the class room with closed eyes and a heart set out to be the man that Byun Baekhyun needed.
​Baekhyun slumped to the floor head in his hands crying. “I’ll be waiting for you Park Chanyeol. Grow up fast and be a smart man.”
 
 
 
A/N:  Hey guys it’s me Baby Panda! Is this too sad? Tehe, I know Baekyeol shouldn’t be sad it should be steamy and hot! But you know what that little drama version inspired me to be harsh, wolfs aren’t always nice you know; not all panda’s are playful. Anyways please be active and comment and subscribe! The next chapter will be up in a day or two so anticipate it! Baby loves you all for reading! *kisses* You all get kisses from Baby Panda. A kiss for you and a kiss for you!  
 
A/N: Annyeong! Penguin here to give a short announcement! We will be updating every Wednesday though we may add in another chapter or a one shot! I know a week is long but it fits our schedule much more better and you the readers won't have to be anticipating and wondering when the hell we are going to update. That is all from this penguin!