Chapter 13

Best Friends's Fantasy

Luhan glared at the younger male. The two were on the rooftop of the science building, one of their hangout locations. An awkward silence lingered in the air as the two stood face to face. 

"Hyung, please tell me what's wrong." Sehun began, ignoring the glare Luhan was sending, "Lately you've been ignoring me. In fact, you've been ignoring the whole group. We barely talk anymore! Hyung did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry!"

Luhan wanted to punch Sehun then and there. How can he be so dense? Does he not get the clue that Luhan was head over heels for him? Luhan let out a frustrated sigh before looking away from Sehun. He tried his best to sort out the right words to tell Sehun, but nothing came to mind. What excuse can he tell him without revealing his true feelings? Right before Luhan could say anything, the most nerve-wracking words rolled off Sehun's tongue.

"Is it because of Wu Yifan? The new Chinese transfer?" Sehun asked coldly. Luhan mentally cursed as the tables turned, a glare directed to him instead.

"What does Kris have to do with all of this?" Luhan asked.

"You've been hanging around him and ignoring us hyung! Are you guys dating or something?" Sehun shouted, "Hyung if you are you're being used! That bastard is only using you to get to Tao!"

"Shut up Sehun!" Luhan barked causing Sehun to flinch, "First off I'm not dating Kris, he's my friend. Secondly don't talk badly of him. You don't even know him."

"Why the hell are you defending him when he's trying to steal my boyfriend!" Sehun retorted, "If you were really my best friend then you would stay away from him! You would be here supporting me! Are you helping him or something?"

With his anger boiling, Luhan swung his fist at his bestfriend. Not seeing it coming, Sehun stumbled backwards. Blood trickled down his chin as the he stared wide-eyed at the angry foreigner. 

"Shut your ing mouth Sehun! Just shut the up! You don't know !" Luhan shouted. Using the sleeve of his blazer to wipe off the blood, Sehun sent another glare.

"So you are helping him." Sehun managed to say, his tone wavering a bit "You backstabber! You're helping him!"

" it! I am helping him! I am helping Kris to get Tao back!" Luhan finally admitted, tired of the constant lying. Another awkward silenced enveloped the two. Luhan couldn't help but feel sick to his stomach. His head began to hurt, his vision getting blurry. Everything happened too fast for his liking. The young Chinese foreigner clutched his head in pain, his vision becoming even more blurry. He felt as if the world was spinning to fast. Luhan could hear the faint voice of Sehun calling his name before everything turned pitch black. 

 

Sehun sighed as he leaned against the wall, waiting for any news concerning Luhan. He was filled with mixed emotions. Anger, frustration, worry and whole lot more. Too much has happened in one morning and there was more to come. The sound of heavy footsteps caused him to look up. The news of Luhan fainting reached his friends quickly. 

"What happened?" Xiumin questioned first as he approached him with a worried Chen trailing behind him. Everyone excluding Suho and Lay  had arrived. Chanyeol stood next to a panting Baekhyun. Kai seemed to have dragged Suho's roommate D.O with him. Tao ran to his boyfriend's side, giving him a small peck on the cheek as he hugged him.

"We heard that Luhan-hyung fainted!" Kai exclaimed, "We wanted to come here earlier but stupid ahjussi's wouldn't let us until school was out!" 

More questions were thrown here and there, giving Sehun a slight headache. Then the unexpected visit of someone gave the young teen a bigger headache.

"Kris!" Tao and Chanyeol exclaimed, one in surprise while the other in joy. The Chinese teen was met with the glares of Sehun and Baekhyun. Xiumin, Chen, Kai and D.O stood there awkwardly as they observed the scene before them. Sehun then carefully pushed Tao aside as he trudged towards the tall male. 

"What are you doing here Yifan?" Sehun asked coldly. Kris rolled his eyes as he pushed passed Sehun and towards Tao.

"How's Luhan?" Kris asked. Tao shifted uncomfortably as he did not like the unnecessary attention he was getting. Tao could feel the burning stares of Sehun and Chanyeol on him.

"We're not really sure yet." Tao muttered. On cue the doctor approached them. Sehun turned to him.

"How is he?" Sehun asked. The middle-aged man coughed awkwardly as he noticed the tension in the air.

"He's fine now. It seems to me he was going through a lot of stress, causing him to faint." The doctor explained, "Just some rest would help him recover. Also if you know what seems to be troubling him, please do help him with that issue. If this continues it could become much worse."

"Can we see him?" Sehun asked.

"Right now he's resting. I suggest you come by later." He responded.

Nodding in understanding, Sehun thanked the doctor before turning back towards the group. Sehun was then once again met with never ending questions. Sehun didn't know how to properly word the events that had occurred that morning, especially in front of Tao. 

"Look, what happened was that Luhan-hyung and I were discussing some things." Sehun began to explain, " We sort of argued and I guess hyung was already stressed out and so he fainted."

 Everyone but Kris seemed to have believed Sehun's version of what had happened. Kris quietly scoffed before announcing his leave. It took a lot of inner strength for Sehun to not punch the older male. He watched as Kris left, cursing under his breath. 

"Let's go" Sehun said as he turned to Tao. Bidding his friends goodbye, Sehun grabbed the wrist of his boyfriend, dragging him out the hospital.

"Sehunnie what's wrong?" Tao asked as he followed. Sehun bit his lip as he wasn't sure how to approach Tao. There was a lot of explaining needed from both sides, causing Sehun to worry for their relationship. Not only that but his friendship with Luhan as well.

'And all because of stupid Yifan'


AN: Hey guys! Here's a short update. Also Happy Birthday Luhan!!! I also want to send out my prayers to those affected by the Sewol ferry boat incident. #PrayForSouthKorea let's keep those families in mind 

- Penguin