Chapter 1 Part 2

Best Friends's Fantasy

      Donghae woke Tao up a few hours later knowing that Gun Woo would be taking him on a tour of the school. Tao woke up with a smile, he was happy that he didn’t dream of Kris but instead of Sehun who was surprisingly cute and to Tao’s surprise growing on him. He secretly wished that when he went on that school tour that he would bump into Sehun and maybe even that creepy Chanyeol dude. Tao smiled to himself as he watched Donghae attempt to clean his things, all he was actually doing was cleaning one spot and throwing everything in another spot but Tao thought it was a cute attempt leaving him giggling.

     Donghae turned his head towards Tao and ran a finger through his hair and smiled. “I’m not the cleanest person huh?”

      “It’s ok, back in China my…” He paused before saying the word boyfriend. Kris isn’t his boyfriend anymore. “Friend was just like you. If it wasn’t for me I think he would have drowned in his own filth.” He faked a laugh and stood up walking towards Donghae placing a hand on his shoulder.

      “Do you need help finding Gun Woo?” Donghae guessed with a smile. Tao nodded shyly and grabbed his bag from the floor. “I’ll be glad to show you around.” Tao bowed and followed Donghae out the room. The younger kept his eyes peeled knowing that he would have to learn his way to his room and at least to the office. The panda felt small in this huge school, it was like the time when he was younger and he went to the Great Wall of China, he felt so small around something so big and mighty- and that is what this school was great and mighty. Donghae noticed the younger ones uncomforted and put a hand around his shoulder.

      “Don’t worry; this school isn’t as big and mighty as everyone makes it out to be.” He assured which made Tao feel better about everything. He just hopped that he would at least make one friend that wasn’t just his roommate. They continued to walk and finally they reached the school office which was in the center of the school. “Here you are! I’ll see you back at the dorms?” Donghae asked with a smile, it warmed Tao’s heart to see that at least one person was beginning to like him, Tao nodded. “Here, call me if you get lost.” Donghae bowed before running off mumbling something about not wanting to be late for class or something.

       “Seems like you’ve made a friend.” Tao turned to see a fairly tall man in his late twenties the most with a smile on his face. “My names Gun Woo, sorry for not being able to pick you up,” Tao nodded only understanding little pieces of what was being said but understanding enough to get that he was sorry. “Ready to get this tour started?” Gun Woo was surprisingly really relaxed and laid back occasionally screaming out ‘rock and roll’ for no reason at all, but Tao liked that this school didn’t seem as high class as everyone was making it seem. They began to walk down the halls of the school which we completely empty. “Everyone started their morning classes already, would you like to see some of the rooms?” Gun Woo spoke slowly and softly making sure that the exchange student would slowly latch on to key words and put the words together. Tao nodded and followed as the school official skipped down the hall holding tightly on to Tao’s wrist pulling him along happily.

      “This would be your homeroom- room 215 on the left wing of the school.” Tao nodded before mentally taking a picture of the sign that hung above the door that read 215. “Your homeroom teacher is also the one who teaches - Ed class which you will be taking this year.” He opened the door to the class and walked inside smiling to the teacher who sat on his desk with a simple black suit that made Tao wonder ‘why would you wear a suit to teach kids about ?’

      “Is this my new student?” The teacher asked with a smug grin on his face. Gun Woo nodded pushing Tao towards the front of the room; the boy couldn’t get himself to look up at the twenty students that sat in front of him. He kept his eyes glued to the blue tiled floor and waited for his teacher to introduce himself.

      “My name is Moon Hee-Joon and I will be teaching you this year.” He bowed to the new student who bowed back still not looking his teacher in the eye. “And what is your name?”

      “My name is Huang ZiTao.” He stuttered and when he finally finished his introduction a curtain of pink covered his face with embarrassment. To his surprise the teacher ruffled his hair and chuckled.

      “I think I like this kid. Gun Woo take real good care of him ‘cause I plan on ruining him in every possible way.” Tao looked up at his teacher with frightened eyes and a pink face. He then looked at the class of twenty or so kids who sat with smirks on their faces. He only relaxed a little when he noticed a pink lisped boy who went by the name of Sehun. The pink hair boy smiled at Tao before waving at him happily making Tao blush. He felt something tingle in his tummy and he wasn’t sure what to think about it so he followed Gun Woo out to the hall and waited for him to take him to another room.

      “Don’t pay too much attention to that guy, he’s real fun and isn’t that strict but don’t think less of him- he can be tough.” Gun Woo informed and Tao nodded knowing that any piece of information he could get would help him in the long run. “Would you like to see your next class?” Tao simply nodded not feeling the need to talk since this was a tour after all and he would be forced to see classes anyways. He just couldn’t get over that smiling boy, he looked so happy- like a puppy almost. It was cute, the way he lit up when he saw Tao it was comforting. Gun Woo stopped at another door which read 204. “This is your math room. Your teacher is Kim Hyung Jun and he’s a pretty tough teacher who frankly doesn’t like me that well so let’s not interrupt him, anyways he also works with a friend of mine who goes by the name of SeYong.” Tao simply nodded not really taking in much of what was being said since he noticed someone at the end of the long hall out of class.

      Gun Woo followed Tao’s gaze and sighed as he patted Tao’s shoulder. “That’s Kim Jong In; he’s what most people call a trouble maker. I think it’s good that he’s living his life- just not in the most positive way I should say.” Tao nodded as they continued to walk only noticing another male that was walking towards the trouble maker. The other wrapped his arms around Jong In’s neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips before Jong In deepened the kiss. Tao looked at Gun Woo, ‘does this happen all the time? At least I’m not the only gay in this school filled with guys.’

      “Alright Kai, Jongup get back to class, how many times do I have to tell you both to make out in your dorms not during class!” Gun Woo yelled as he shooed the two back to class. “Not everyone is like that…” He tried to make it up but Tao smiled feeling a lot better knowing that at least maybe he wouldn’t have to hide his uality in school like he did back in China. Classes switched and everyone went to their lockers and right back into their next class, he was surprised to see how everyone moved so swiftly and with close to no problems. Some people even stopped pass Tao to introduce themselves to the new student. Gun Woo stopped by Tao’s locker and showed him around to other classes.

      The little panda grew tired by the time the bell signaled lunch time. He looked up at his guide who seemed tired himself. He kept mumbling something about being too old for all this walking which made Tao giggle. Gun Woo showed him the way towards the lunch room and smiled. “I’ll pick you up after lunch; I think that Sehun kid likes you so maybe you could sit there. You could always just come eat back at the office but I think it’s safer to just face everyone now.” Gun Woo ruffled his hair before skipping back to the main office. Tao felt close to tears, he didn’t know what to do. On his first year of middle school Tao freaked out so badly at lunch time that he just grabbed a lunch and ate in the bathroom stall alone. It was actually then that he meet Kris who started a fight with him for being such a dork and eating alone. He turned to go back to his locker when someone yelled out his name.

      “Tao, were you waiting for us?!” Sehun bounced happily when he saw Tao, right beside the young one was his best friend Luhan who seemed slightly jealous yet happy. “Tao are you going to eat with us?” Sehun asked cutely melting the panda’s heart into a big messy puddle. ‘My feels, what are you doing to me?’ Tao asked himself before nodding feeling that it was better to eat with an adorable pair then to eat alone. Sehun quickly slipped his arm around Tao’s and lead them into the lunch room. He swore he heard Luhan speak Chinese but with all of the noise around him he didn’t even know if everyone was even speaking Korean. The younger lead them through the lunch line and Luhan paid for all three of the lunches.

      “You really didn’t have to pay for mine…” Tao said weakly in Chinese seeming he might as well figure out if Luhan actually spoke Chinese, after all his name did sound Chinese to him.

      “I had to pay for Sehun anyways. Think of this as my welcome present.” Luhan replied back in mandarin leaving a smile on Tao’s face and a frown on the Maknae who didn’t understand a word that was being said. “It’s good to have someone speak Chinese with.”

      “You don’t understand how much it means to me that you actually speak Chinese!” Tao said happily feeling as though a piece of home was with him when he spoke to Luhan.

      They walked towards a table filled with people who Tao had only though he had seen. Sehun and Luhan sat down and Tao just stood there before taking the only empty seat that was beside the trouble maker. Everyone watched in silence as he sat not saying a word.

      “Um… My name is Huang ZiTao, but you can just call me Tao…” Tao said with a small voice. Chanyeol smiled happily.

      “Tao, are you enjoying the school?” Chanyeol asked and Tao nodded towards the giant that had helped him out earlier. “I helped him the morning.” Chanyeol explained.

      “My name is Kim Joon Myun but everyone calls me Suho.” Greeted a medium height male with warm brown eyes and hair, he felt like a warm person. Tao bowed towards Suho before turning to the person beside him. He was a little taller than Suho Tao thought but the male wore eyeliner that was thick yet perfectly done and had a beautiful smile. His skin was pale and milky almost as pure and clean as water.

      “My name is Byun Baekhyun, pleased to meet you.” He spoke with a clear yet powerful voice gave off a vibe of a singer. Tao nodded before looking at the male who looked Chinese that sat beside Baekhyun. He had a pure brown hair with kind and warm brown eyes. The male sat there with a blank expression simply staring blankly at the new comer. Baekhyun nudged him and he came back to his senses bowing with respect at the younger.

      “The names Zhang Yixing, but you my darling can call me Lay.” The male Tao’s chin with a finger closing the space between them leaving Lay bent over the table yet never touching the younger lips that looked so inviting at the moment. “I seem to get lost in your eyes…” He mumbled to himself before Baekhyun pulled him back into his seat. Tao sat there confused and flattered. He was flattered that such a beautiful male spoke to him like that yet confused to why he would be so forward and why Lay was speaking Korean when he was Chinese yet he didn’t ask knowing that he needs to speak Korean as best as he can. The male next to Lay was Sehun who simply smiled at the plate of food in front of him as he ate the pizza that was in front of him.

      “My name is Kim Jong Dae, not to be confused with that guy you can call me Chen.” He wore a bright smile that screamed prankster with soft brown eyes that said I’m not as bad as I seem. Beside Chen was Jong In who he had met in the halls with Jongup who clearly wasn’t the male that was sitting on Jong In’s lap.

      “We meet again I see, just call me Kai, this here is Himchan a close lover of mine.” Himchan leaned down placing soft kisses on Kai’s face just like Jongup. Tao didn’t want to say anything mostly since he wasn’t fluent enough to say such things and because he didn’t want to jump to conclusions.

      “The name is Kim Min Seok but you can call me Xiumin or Baozi.” Tao chuckled as he watched the baby face guy speak with a full mouth filled with food. His checks puffed out as he pulled a cute face before focusing back on his food that he loved. Tao thought it was adorable to see such a boy eat like a baby. Tao nodded showing he understood and he looked around once again matching names with faces before looking at Lay.

      “When did you move to South Korea?” Tao asked in Chinese confident that Lay was Chinese.

      Lay smiled playfully. “About three years ago but I always go back to China during holidays to visit family. Maybe I’ve seen you before, yet how could I forget those beautiful brown eyes.” Lay chuckled to himself and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

      “Pay no mind to him, he’s a huge player but we love him because of that.” Chanyeol informed, the panda looked around and noticed Suho who smiled at his phone several times.

      “It’s about time Tia showed up so I should wait by the gate. It was nice meeting you Tao, I’ll walk you to your dorm if I see you ok?” Suho promised. Tao looked at Luhan who understood the confused look on his face. Who the hell was Tia and what was she doing at an all boy’s school? Better yet isn’t Suho gay?

      “Tia is Suho’s girlfriend. She goes to GG International High School which is the girl’s version of XOXO High School. She’s pretty cool least to say, everyone here likes her.” Luhan said casually, it blew Tao’s mind that Suho wasn’t gay, because Tao’s gaydar was never wrong and it screamed a closet gay. Yet once again he didn’t say anything and continued to eat. He looked around him taking in the scenario that was called the cafeteria which he would soon have to become very comfortable with. The only major concern he found was where he would sit every day, maybe these guys only sat with him since he’s new and not because they actually wanted to be his friends. It scared Tao to think that maybe he would be a loner and not have many friends or even worse no friends. He wished Kris was here to protect him and be with him. Tao was alone and for the first time this day was he thinking of the way that Kris would hold him in his arms while he shock from fear and simply cuddled way past midnight when they didn’t want to sleep.

      “Hey Tao lunch is over.” Sehun nudged Tao bringing him out of depression; he looked up at the little puppy and smiled. It was like all the stress of today had melted and he could be himself. “Do you want us to wait with you until Gun Woo shows up?” He asked shyly before looking at Tao with puppy eyes that showed that he rather be with Tao then go to class.

      “That would be great.” Tao said happily. Something in his stomach flipped when Sehun hugged him tightly then walked him towards the front door of the lunch room. Everyone besides Himchan and Suho waited beside Tao making friendly conversations with the new comer. It turns out that Luhan and Sehun were roommates and lived down the hall, and Lay and Kai lived in a different dorm but it was still close to Tao. The others either lived in the same dorm complex or one of the other three dorm complexes.

      After a few minutes Gun Woo showed up and thanked the others for waiting with Tao. The tour continued to the last three classes Tao would have. One class being home economics with Lee Sun-Ho who went by the name of Andy and the student teacher who went by the name of Thunder- Tao couldn’t remember his real name. Another class of gym with Jang Woo-hyuk or better known as Woohyuk with the student teacher In Soo who he had met this morning. And lastly he would have a free period that was also considered study hall with any free teacher who was willing to take the class.

      Tao loved the school he thought the school was beautiful and whenever someone would introduce themselves to him he would feel warm and fuzzy inside because maybe this school would be different from his school in China. And without him really even knowing he found himself not thinking about the tall man who he loved so deeply but instead he thought of the pink hair little boy who so much reminded him of a puppy. He thought of Sehun and how cute he thought the little boy was. Once the tour was over he left Gun Woo and began walking back to his dorm or so he believed he was walking towards his dorm. He considered calling Donghae but his ego wouldn’t allow being the new kid that couldn’t find his way back to his own room.

      It took him an hour to actually find his room and when he found his room he couldn’t find his key. He was frustrated and considered breaking the door down with a simple kick but the reasonable side of him told him that kicking down the door would get him in trouble so he slumped against the door and sat there with his legs pulled against his chest. After what seemed like years someone stopped in front of Tao and sat down beside him.

      “Did you forget your key?” He looked up at Donghae who smiled friendly at him before helping him off the floor.

      “I think I left it inside…” Tao confessed weakly.

      “Why didn’t you call me?” Donghae asked in Chinese making the younger feel like he had almost let his hyung down.

      “I didn’t know if you were busy, I didn’t want to bother you.” He walked into the room and spotted the key that he had left on the bed this morning.

      “Even if I was busy I would still go and help you. You had a busy day you should get some rest.” Tao nodded and quickly stripped down and changed into shorts and no shirt and climbed into bed. He laid there with no movement and sighed into the pillow. He missed China, he missed his friends back home and he still didn’t understand why his uncle couldn’t be the one to move rather than Tao and his parents. He missed the scent of his boyfriend who Tao finally accepted he would never be with again. It tore his heart into a million pieces to know that he left his boyfriend on the street unsure of everything. He wondered if Kris cried at night like Tao did but inside him he knew that Kris was strong enough to pretend nothing was wrong while Tao wasn’t as strong as Kris. After a while of crying he fell asleep he didn’t even know if Donghae heard him or if Donghae even cared but he just needed to cry.

 

____

A/N: Hello everyone its Baby Panda was part two of chapter one! Yey and for everyone who waited I will be uploading a one shot soon and you guys are welcome to suggest what you pairing you would like! I think Penguin is a better writer than me but I will continue to write and improve but for now I leave you all with this! Love you all and please comment subscribe and if you want you can even upvote! Thank you for reading and anticipate the next chapter ^^

-Baby Panda

A/N: Annyeong~! It's the very short Penguin! Panda-unnie actually wrote this chapter and I love it! I disagree when she says I'm a better writer! Especially since when I was camping I tried to write out Chapter 2 on my own but got writer's block. If i may suggest, I want KaiSoo! Also, I'm planning to write my own story, a KaiSoo one. I'm not going to upload it until BFF reaches at least it's halfway point. Hopefully you guys would like it. Thank you all for being such good readers! Comment and subscribe! Hopefully Chapter 2 will be a quicker update since Panda-unnie and our good old friend (some of you who have read Panda's stories may know her) Bambi and I will be meeting up tomorrow we can plot it out with more detail for one of us to update! Jeez don't I always write long author's notes? I need to stop! LIKE NOW STOP! DAMMIT!!!!!

-(Insert whatever trait you want) Penguin \(^_^)/