Chapter 15

Best Friends's Fantasy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N Guys its Baby Panda, trying to get into the swing of writing and hopefully will create a schedule and update regularly but for now have this ty first attempt at writing this book since '14. COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE. COMMENT WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE Love you all. Have a great day or night or whatever ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   His hands covered his face, you could only make out his eyes but that was enough for the older one to feel guilt. This guilt felt so… strong… it was like something within him. This thing would grab at his stomach and twist and squeeze until it felt as if you had nothing left inside of him and then it went away. But the anxiety of the thought that it would come back was almost as bad as the actual guilt itself.

   “What are you thinking about?” His voice was low- not a y low but cowardly low it was almost funny how weak he sounded.

    “...you…” He let out a shaky laugh. “You.” This time his voice was stronger but he was still so fragile. The older sat beside the other, just looking at him.

   “What about me?” He wanted to make it seem like a y joke but the miasmic atmosphere could kill them both.

   "You’re going to leave me. There’s nothing I can do I mean look at Kris! He’s tall, strong, he knows more about you than I do and there’s no way I could beat him at that?!”

   What could Tao say? Sehun was right… Kris pretended that he didn’t need Tao but there has never been one thing that Tao gave Kris that he hasn’t thrown away. For God's sake he still sleeps with Ace!

   “I won’t leave you…” He bit his tongue, why did he lie? Could Sehun tell he was lying?

   “Promise?” His eyes sparkled and he cuddled deep within the arms of the Chinese male, for sure hell awaited those who lied about their love…

   “Yes Oh Sehun.” WHY IS IT THAT HE KEPT LETTING LIES FLOW OUT OF HIS GOD FORSAKEN MOUTH.

   He loved Kris, he was still in love with Wu Yi Fan. There was never a moment that he never stopped loving Kris. The feeling a guilt returned. And then he woke up, in a pool of his own sweat shaking. Was it real?

    ‘I mean it was just a dream! So what Kris is back and I’m completely unsure of how I feel but it doesn’t mean I love Fanfan!’