Chapter 10

Best Friends's Fantasy

Lay proceeded to redress himself, not sparing a glance at the teen who was still sleeping. Lay glanced at his phone. He had a few missing calls, sadly not from who he was hoping for. Lay let out a bitter chuckle before exiting the dorm room, ignoring the many stares he got from the local residents of the building. It made sense since everyone in the school pretty much knew of Hyunseong's and Jeongmin's relationship. Hell even Lay was surprised the very first time Hyunseong approached him. He always thought of the two as the perfect couple that would never betray each other. But looks are deceiving.
Lay snuck out the building, hoping not to get caught like the time before. His dorm building happened to be on the other side of the campus, making things a bit difficult. But did it really matter? Lay glanced at his phone once more.
2 Missed Calls from Kwangmin
1 Missed Call from Kang Jun
1 Missed Call from Youngjae
'You actually thought he'd give a about you?' 
'I still have my hopes'
'He's not gay get over it'
'Like I said I have my hopes'
'You're just a pathetic who can't get over the fact that he has no chance with his best friend'
'I'm not giving up, no matter what. Even if it means hurting someone I really care for.'
Lay slipped his phone back into his the back pocket of his school pants. Stuffing his hands in his front pockets, he decided to shift directions. A little drink wouldn't hurt. Luckily he knew just the place to get it.


Chen patiently waited at the bus stop for a specific baozi. He felt his heart beating rather faster than it should be. But then again, this was normal for a regular guy who happened to be in love. Yes, him. The school's number one prankster. Hell it even shocked him when he first felt his heart race at the sight a cute baozi simply walking down the hall. After many months of pursuing he had won the heart of his beloved Xiumin. At the same time guilt ate him away. Donghae was a great help when he first came to XOXO. Many could say that he is their favorite hyung. Well, after Leeteuk of course. Knowing that he is practically stealing someone important from him made him sick to the stomach. A part of him wanted to break it off with Xiumin but of course his heart always beat him to it. He can't simply let Xiumin go for the simple reason of this being his first true love. It may sound cheesy, but this little troll can't let someone as amazing as his precious baozi go.
"Jongdae!" Chen felt his grin widen as he turned around to see a flustered Xiumin. "I'm sorry I'm late! Eunhyuk kinda kept me back."
"It's alright Seokie, let's hurry though. The movie should be starting soon and I know you hate being late." Jongdae said as he noticed the bus pulling up. He took a hold of his boyfriend's hand before boarding. He knew very well that this secret relationship won't last long. Not only are Donghae and Eunhyuk getting suspicious, but Suho and their many other friends. Sooner or later secrets would unveil and it'll drop a bomb not only on the specific four, but the whole group as well. He knew very well that this would break some friendships they hold dearly. But doesn't he get the chance to be finally be happy?
"ChenChen, you okay there?" Chen snapped out of his daze and noticed the concern look his boyfriend wore. Chen sent him a reassuring smile.
"Yeah, just a bit tired. I had detention all day with Yunho-seonsangnim." Chen responded. It wasn't a total lie. He did have detention with the school's dance teacher for hanging up pictures of the many derp expressions of Chanyeol he had. Not his best prank but it did well with some trolling in the end. 
"Jongdae~ you have to stop pranking and trolling everyone before you get in big trouble." Xiumin scolded. Chen pouted slightly.
"But Seokie~" Chen said in a rather disturbingly high pitched voice "the Big Man won't do anything. It always ends with a long lecture about discipline, community service for a week depending on how freakin' awesome the prank was, and a call to appa and umma who I know could care a monkey's hairy about it."
The older male next to him frowned slightly. Chen seemed to notice the disappointed look Xiumin wore before pecking him on the lips, not caring at all if people stared at them weirdly.
"Fine, I'll be on my best behavior." Chen said softly. Xiumin smiled before leaning his head on Chen's shoulder. 
'Better enjoy it while it lasts Jongdae.' 


Kris laid in his bed, a headache slowly forming. Tao seemed to have decided to stay with Sehun for the night. This bothered Kris even more. With all that happened throughout the day, the possibility of Sehun ruining his plan was a definite. All Kris could do was merely recall everything that happened during his encounter with his rival and the insane feminine male known as Ren.

If looks could kill Kris would be dead for sure. But being prideful as he was, he swallowed up the uneasiness and walked in the all too familiar bubble tea shop. He didn't know why he decided to enter instead of simply walking away. Not just because Sehun and Ren were in here, but simply because he didn't enjoy bubble tea that much. It just wasn't.... his style.
"Yifan-ssi, a pleasure seeing you here." Ren's rather loud voice echoed. This didn't really seem to bother the other few customers at all. Kris narrowed his eyes at the smirking blonde with the green haired teen across him. Kris felt the younger male's eyes on him, most likely analyzing him or simply glaring at him. Kris walked up to the pair.
"Feeling's not mutual Minki-ssi." Kris said bluntly before turning to Sehun, "Hello Sehun-ssi"
"Kris" Sehun merely said in a venomous tone. Well it was official, the bubble tea loving, green haired teen hated him. Without a doubt. While Kris slightly worried for his plan on getting his beloved panda back, Ren seemed to find the sight rather amusing. Sometimes Kris worried for his sanity. Maybe it was just this school, or Koreans for the matter.
With that Sehun stood up, giving one last glare at the giant before bidding goodbye to insane male in front of him. Kris watched as Sehun left before sending a death glare at Ren. He did not hesitate to grab the collar of then younger teen's shirt, forcing him to stand up. Even so, that annoying smirk stayed plastered on Ren's feminine face.
"What the hell did you just do Choi ing Minki?!" Kris hissed. His blood was boiling. Not a good sign. 
"Nothing, just decided to spice things up ya know?" Ren said before flashing a mischievous grin. "Don't worry too much. Just trust me."
"Trust you?! After what you just did?!" Kris shouted. It was a miracle that the customers were too engrossed with their beverages to even pay attention to the commotion unfolding. Ren rolled his eyes at the foreigner before him.
"Calm down Yifan. You act as if I ruin your plan to get your little boyfriend back." Ren said in a annoyed tone. Kris felt his left brow twitch. "If you haven't forgotten I'm a genius. In other words, you definitely need me now."
Ah how Kris wanted to throw this kid in a pool of acid. Ren then forcefully removed Kris' hands from his collar before readjusting it. 
"Just call Luhannie arasso? We'll talk about this later. Now if you excuse me I have to go." Kris watched Ren leave in disbelief. What the hell did he just get himself into?

Just at the thought Kris face palmed. Speaking of Luhan, where the hell was that damn deer? For all he knew, Luhan would be at his door begging to enter in order to escape the couple in his own dorm. Kris let out a groan before getting up from his bed. Sometimes he wished he could have gotten over Tao and stayed in China instead of going through all of this bull.
"Wu Yi Fan let me in!" Kris heard the undeniable voice of Luhan followed by banging. Kris felt his headache worsen at the sound.
"Alright just shut the hell up!" Kris shouted before walking towards the door, letting in a panicked Luhan.
"I just got your text!" Luhan exclaimed, "What do you mean Sehunnie knows?!" 
"Ren" Kris answered before returning back to his bed.
"Dammit, what do we do now?" Luhan asked as he sat on Tao's bed. Kris slumped back on his bed before letting out a tired sigh.
"Well seeing that he knows what he's doing, we'll have to rely on Ren for now." Kris tiredly replied. 
"What do you mean rely on him?" Luhan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. Kris was a very reserved person, seeing him look rather defeated and willing to seek help from a stranger was new to him.
"Well he's been dead set on wanting in, who knows for his sick enjoyment. From he's told me, he might have a plan to still have us on track." Kris explained, "And maybe we could use the help."
Luhan hummed in understanding. He ran his fingers through his natural brown hair. He knew things were going to get serious sooner or later, just not this soon.
'Ah well, when life gives you lemons you gotta....uh...how does that saying go again? Eh whatever.' 


"Park Chanyeol what the hell are you doing?" Baekhyun asked his roommate who was currently sprawled on the floor that happened to be scattered with colored paper, crayons, glue and glitter. The taller male looked up before sending his trademark creepy grin before going back to adding glitter on what seemed to be a card.
"Nothing, just making a card." Baekhyun raised a fine brow at the reply before sitting himself next to his tall buddy/crush.
"Why are you making a card?" Baekhyun asked as he decided to take a peek at his friend's creation. Chanyeol then quickly snatched his card out of Baekhyun's sight. The taller male felt his cheeks heat up. Baekhyun took notice before smirking.
"Is that a love letter~?" Baekhyun asked in a sing song voice.
"A-Aniyo!" Chanyeol shouted before standing up. Baekhyun followed before trying to snatch the card. Chanyeol then lifted the card up with his left hand, a grin forming on his face as he noticed the scowl on Baekhyun's face. "What's wrong Bacon?"
"Yah! First off it's Baekhyun, not bacon! Secondly stop teasing me about my height!" Baekhyun yelled, his face going a very bright red, "I get it you're tall big whoop!"
Chanyeol let out a loud laugh before waving the card in the air up high, infuriating his best friend even more. Soon enough Chanyeol found himself being tackled on the ground. Baekhyun snatched the card out of the giant's hands, his eyes scanning. The shorter make couldn't help but frown a bit. 
"Byun Baekhyun give that back to me!" Shouted a flustered Chanyeol, shoving his friend aside and grabbing the card. 
"A love letter? To Yifan?" Baekhyun dejectedly asked. With a pink hue dusting his friend's cheeks, Baekhyun felt his heart tighten. 
"S-So what?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun lowered his gaze.
"Nothing..."

 

A/N: Hey guys. Not sure if any of you read the message I posted before but that doesn't matter. I finally updated!! *happy dance* I'm contemplating whether I should leave it at this or do another update? Well you guys pick while I begin on the next chapter (lol what's with only me updating?). For those who have read the message, please do support our Facebook page. It'll be a great way to help us get started. Also you'll be able to get updates on all our stories on the page so you'll be much more informed on when you would expect an update. Anyways read, comment, subscribe and possibly upvote! You've all been great for supporting us so far. I send all my love to you! - Penguin
Our link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/animals.love.kpop