Chapter 11

Best Friends's Fantasy

Donghae picked up his cellphone, quickly calling his close friend and the cousin of his boyfriend Xiumin. The young lad waited patiently for him to answer.

"Yobeoseyo?" A rather irritated voice was heard. Donghae chuckled slightly, ignoring the grouchiness of the other male.

"Joonmyun-ah, I just need to ask you a question." Donghae said. A grunt was heard on the other line, Donghae taking the initiative to continue. "Is Minseok at your dorm?"

"Aniyo! If that's all, I'm hanging up." Donghae rolled his eyes when the line was cut. Suho was most likely going back to sleep, or going back to his 'fun time' with Tia. Quickly he then called his best friend Lee Hyukjae, or better known as Eunhyuk. Unlike Suho the call was immediately answered.

"Yobseoyo?" Judging from the latter's tone of voice, he was still awake. 

"Hyukkie, just curious but uh is Minseok there?" Donghae asked. 

"Well," Donghae heard the other male pause for a bit, "He went out not so long ago."

There was a long silence between the two. Finally Donghae sighed, his jaw tightening further after.

"Arasso, you better go to bed Hyukkie. I'll see you tomorrow." Donghae said before hanging up and tossing his phone carelssly on his bed. He let out a frustrated sigh. He knew that this could not go any longer. He has to talk to Xiumin the first chance he gets.  

'Where did it all go wrong Seokie?'

 

Kai let out a yawn as he got up from bed. He stole a glance at his grumbling roommate. The tan boy rolled his eyes as Lay complained about the alarm being extremely loud. Kai always hated how Lay sometimes would drink to in order to forget his own problems. 

"Yah! That's what you get for getting yourself wasted last night!" Kai shouted as he walked on the bathroom, ignoring Lay's complaining. He took a quick, hot shower before contonuing to ready himself for another day of school. Kai was halfway towards the door of their dorm when the older male stopped him.

"Jongin, can you please bring me all my missing work?" Lay weakly asked. Kai puffed out his cheeks in frustration.

"You're not going to school? Ugh fine but you owe me." Kai stated before walking out the dorm. He massaged his temples. It is too early to deal with all of this. Sure the two are best friends, but sometimes Lay can be a handful. Then again he isn't perfect either.

Leaving the building, Kai took the time to admire what a fine morning it was. A small smile appeared on his tan face as he recognized a short, squishy hyung walking nearby. A small blush began to dust his cheeks when Kyungsoo made sudden eye contact. Kai quickly looked away, not wanting to look as if he was watching the shorter male from afar. He quickened his pace when he noticed Kyungsoo walking in his direction. His heartbeat began to quicken at the thought of having a conversation with Kyungsoo. He was not emotionally or mentally prepared. 

"Jongin-ah!" Kai froze on the spot. So much for running away from embarressment. He turned to the shorter male who was currently sprouting a shy smile.

"Kyu-Kyungie-hyung!" Kai mentally facepalmed at his sudden outburst. 

"Kyungie?" Kyungsoo asked as he tilted his head slightly in confusion. Kai found this action rather cute.

"Uh, j-just a random nickname." Kai shyly explained, "Unless you don't like it! Mianhaeyo Kyungsoo-hyung!"

Kai felt even more embarrassed as he lowered his gaze.

"It's okay Jongie." Kyungsoo said, blushing at his own nickname that he came up with for the younger boy. Kai felt his cheeks burn.

"D-Did you just call me Jongie?" Kai shyly asked. Kyungsoo eagerly nodded his head. Kai broke out in a grin.

"C'mon, we'll be late if we stand here all day." Kyungsoo said before taking Kai's hand and dashing towards the main building, dragging a dazed Kai with him.

 

Suho sighed for the nth time that morning. He glanced at his phone once again to see if any of his text messages have been answered. Suho pouted before tossing his phone on his bed. For some reason Tia hasn't been talking to him much. He tried so hard to get her to talk to him or to see him, but her excuse was that she was with her best friend Melanie. Melanie... He couldn't put his finger on it but it may seem that she doesn't like him. In fact, none of Tia's best friends were too fond of him. It confused him. Mainly because he is known for being a likable person. 

"Aish!" Suho shouted in frustration before getting up from his bed and rushing to get ready. In midst of shoving his books in his bag, Suho heard his phone ringing. Quickly he abandoned his things and grabbed his phone.

"Y-Yobeoseyo? T-Tia?" 

"Ne, Joonmyun-ah. Can we meet up later? We need to talk." Judging from the tone of her voice, Suho could tell that something was wrong.

"A-Ah ne. I'll meet you by the cafe near campus." Suho said, "Tia, saranghaeyo."

"...Bye Joonmyun-ah." Suho frowned slightly when Tia abruptly hung up. He nervously bit his lip before shoving his phone in his pocket.

 

"Jongdae-ah, what do I do?" Baekhyun asked as he turned to Chen who was currently playing with his phone. "Yah! Kim Jongdae! Are you even listening to me?"

"Quit being so loud Baekhyun." Chen hissed as he glared at the other male. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"But seriously, what does Yifan have that I don't?" Baekhyun asked seriously as he walked beside the other male into the main school building.

"Well for one he's tall. He's handsome, muscular, manly, mysterious and cool. There's actually a lot." Chen listed before walking off leaving a dejected Baekhyun to walk by himself to class. Baekhyun pouted as he entered his homeroom. Sitting in the front row was none other than Kris himself. He scoffed slightly before going to his usual seat. Baekhyun unconsciously glared at his desk. He then stole a glance at the stoic foreigner sitting in the front.

'What's so great about him? He's just arrogant and scary looking!' Baekhyun bitterly thought, 'Why is it that Yeolie likes him? Argh, I hate him!'

"Watch Yifan, I'll prove myself better than you." Baekhyun muttered to himself.

"Hey there Baekkie! Why are you talking to yourself?" The familiar deep voice of his derpy friend was heard. Baekhyun then forced a grin.

"Yah what are you talking about?" Baekhyun playfully said before glancing once more at his love rival.

'I'm so going to kick your Wu Yifan.'

 

"Hyung!" Luhan turned around to find Sehun dragging a tired looking Tao with him. Luhan scoffed before turning around again, continuing to walk towards the main building. Sehun furrowed his brows at his best friend's sudden action.

"Yah! Luhan-hyung!" Sehun called as he dragged his tired boyfriend.

"Sehun-ah, I think Luhan's not in the mood." Tao softly said before yawning. Sehun abruptly stopped, causing Tao to bump into him. 

"You think so?" Sehun asked suddenly, "Hm, Luhan-hyung has been like this for a week now. Maybe I should go talk to him. Wait here."

"Arasso Sehun-ah." Tao said before pecking his cheek. Sehun smiled at his boyfriend before going after his best friend. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Luhan-hyung! Luhan! Yah hyung!" Sehun called as he ran after the current brunette. Luhan, finally fed up, turned around.

"What the hell do you want?!" Luhan shouted, shocking the younger male. It was rare to find a pissed off Luhan.

"H-hyung are you alright?" Sehun hesitantly asked. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Never better." He sarcastically amswered. 

"Hyung, can we talk?" Sehun asked.

"Isn't that what we're doing?" Sehun frowned. He then took Luhan's wrist, causing the older male to blush slightly before dragging him somewhere.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Where are you taking me?" Luhan shouted. Sehun ignored the older male, taking out his phone and sending a quick text to Tao.

To: Taozi~ <3

I'm taking Lu-hyung to talk somewhere else. Go to class. Saranghe! ^.^

"Oh freakin' Sehun I demand you to tell me where the hell you're dragging me to!" Luhan shouted once more.

"Somewhere." Sehun bluntly said. Luhan sighed in defeat. 

'This doesn't seem like my day at all.' Luhan thought to himself.

 

 

AN: Annyeong guys~! I was hoping to update sooner but school is a pain in the neck. Sorry for the short chapter :( Panda-unnie was supposed to update but she's also under a pile of school work so I took the time to quickly write this chapter. Sorry for the bad quality I promise to bring you all a better chapter next time. Also please support our facebook page. We haven't really been active on it because of the lack of support so yeah... Read, comment, subscribe and possibly upvote! 

Link to our page: http://www.facebook.com/animals.love.kpop?ref=tn_tnmn

- Penguin :3