Chapter 7

Best Friends's Fantasy

*Unedited* A/N: i didnt know penguin updated... I have some time now so i will be updating BFF and ISBY which is my other story (I Shouldnt Believe You) anyways this is Baby Panda. Omo I should just write this short chapter.

a/n: Edited version! Don't worry currently typing chapter 8! Penguin out!

 

Kris sat down at the appointed table and quickly looked sent a death glare towards the person who had caused him to be in such hellish pain- the person being only a friendly giant and not someone mean only bowed his head in shame. Kris looked at the boy beside him, he wore the same uniform yet there was something about the way he wore it that almost striked Kris as a rather feminime guy. The blond looked at Kris with cold eyes looking him up and down before looking Kris in the eye. The blond resmbled Tao in a wierd way, it was almost as though the two could be related.

 

"Hey, my name is Choi Min Ki but everyone calls me Ren." Ren still hadn't melted those cold brown eyes of his. "I should warn you a little since you look like a person I wouldn't like and I will be forced to work with you regardless if I like you or not." Ren looked up at the teacher sending him a reasuring smile as he placed a notebook in front of Kris making it look as though he was helping the new student although we all know he isn't. "I'm not the nicest person nor am I the happiest person in this school. I know people and people know me, I can help you in so many ways if you let me. I know why you're here Wu Yi Fan, I know you want Tao- almost everyone knows- and I can help you better than Lu Han can, although you will need Luhannie." He slipped him a piece of paper "Call me when you need me." And with that Ren turned away from Kris leaving the giant confused still in pain.

 

'Note to self' Kris thought 'Koreans are wierd and creepy...' he held the bridge of his nose and relaxed in his seat only half-heartedly listening to the science teacher who was doing God knows what. After the meaningless class Kris stood and began making his way to the door. His cold appeal kept most people away yet some people persisted and made conversation which surprisingly was helpful to Kris. He made some friends one being a red headed built guy named Bang Yong Guk who was rather friendly and had a deep voice.

 

As the day came close to an end it was lunch time. Yong Guk had offered Kris a seat which he gladly took, it was too early for making that red headed child angry. As they sat down Kris practically shut down unwilling to look up half of the time until he was sure he placed voices with faces. He smiled at the boy next to him who was staring at some tan guy dancing.

 

"Who's that?" Kris asked Jong Up, Jong Up looked up at Kris and frowned slightly before smiling.

 

"Just some kid who likes to sleep around, he's pretty interesting. You could say at least half of the school or more has spent a night either with him or his best friend Lay." Jong Up looked down at his half eaten sandwhich and pushed it away from him. "Whats your next class?"

 

Kris looked at his schedual and smiled. "Gym. Finally something I'm good at." Jong Up smiled.

 

"I'll warn you now, the gym teacher doesn't really care what you do as long as you at least compliment him once a week." He laughed before standing up. "I could show you the way there, plus you'll need a change of clothes." Kris nodded an followed Jong Up once he bid his farewell to the other boys. It was as though Kris smelled Tao, he looked his dead in the eye as he walked past the table where the panda sat; Kris couldn't have planned it better- the couple chain showed perfectly at Sehun. Luhan mouthed something to Kris which he didn't quiet understand.

 

"Oh Kris, this is one of my best friends! I should introduce you two!" Jong Up grabbed on to Kris's wrist pulling him towards the table where his lover was sitting. "You guys this is Wu Yi Fan! He's new here so make him feel welcomed!" The normally shy guy was replaced with such a happy person that Kris had to smile down at Jong Up.

 

"I already know Tao and Luhan, and I ran into his-" he pointed to Chanyeol who blushed- "locker this morning." Kris said with a cold smile.

 

Jong up smiled before hugging Kris, "How do you know Tao and Luhan?"

 

"Tao is my room mate and I met Luhan last night." Kris looked at Tao who looked like he was about to pass out then at Luhan who stood up.

 

"Jong, mind if I walk to class with you?" Luhan asked as he stood next to Kris, Jong Up smiled and continued to talk about whatever came to his mind. After a few minutes of walking Jong Up stopped.

 

"I left something in my room! Can you walk Kris? Thanks Luhan I'll see you in class!" He yelled as he contniued to run down the white faced walls of the hallway.

 

"You didn't wake me up this morning you know. Because you didn't wake me up I ran into the creep's locker and busted my nose and sat next to some weird kid named Ren who knows a lot about me who I have never before! I've been late to every class because I don't know where I'm going and this school is too big!" Kris complained like a child to the currently silver headed Luhan who only rolled his eyes.

 

"Look I had to do some thinking and I thought the little alpaca would wake you up." Luhan joked knowing it would make the taller rather angry. He was glad that the hallways were empty but he felt this strange pulling of his heart that made him feel uneasy.

 

"Don't talk about Ace. So what's next? Do I start talking and being around Tao now or what?" Kris whispered in Chinese.

 

"No just keep doing what your doing now, make some friends and hang with them a lot. Show Tao that maybe he does want to be around you not Sehun. Be friends Kai and Lay and sleep with them if you have to because then Tao will hear about them being all over you and he will hate it so much. Be frends with anyone but make an effort to make Tao see you at night. Right before he leaves to sleep thats when you need him." Lu Han whispered in an evil whisper as they opened the door to the gym room to get Kris a uniform.

 

"You two are early... Who's this one?" Taeyang- the god of teachers- walked towards Kris looking him up and down.

 

"He's new so I brought him to get a uniform." Luhan said politely as he waited for the teacher to pass over the stuff and let them leave. But Taeyang didn't think like that.

 

"Take off your shirt." He demanded and thats what Kris did. He stripped down out of his shirt letting the teacher take in the built muscles that he had. "go change into the shorts we'll play basketball today, you can be the skins leader."

 

Once Kris had changed he waited for Tao to show up knowing that Tao would show up at any second made him antsy and annoyed. The thought of seeing Tao shirtless again made his mind go insane with all the thoughts of what they used to do alone. When Tao finally walked into the class they had already began  warm ups- a set of push ups, sit ups, five reps of weights and two laps around the gym. Luhan smiled as he knew what was going to happen he almost felt bad for the panda who was so out of the loop.

 

But things have to hurry up and happen right? This was only a small part of what was going to happen this was only a show- a foreward if you please- this is compared nothing to what will happen later.

 

A/N: Omo its Baby Panda! How are you all? so guess what? Panda has a small little crush on a year 3 student who is asian. Hes not skinny and he isnt chubby either so its like just right and urgh! he makes me want to write dirty little about things. Anyways on a different note this is a small little present to you all for stcking around even with our hectic writting updates please subscribe upvote and comment i want to hear from you all! loveyou guys so much!

Baby Panda  Panda loves Asian guys.