Chapter 9

Best Friends's Fantasy
    Sehun took long strides as he rushed to the bubble tea shop near the campus. A boy by the name Ren had sent him a text, telling him that he had some information regarding Tao. At first he was hesitant, but nonetheless concerned. What kind of information could this guy named Ren have of his boyfriend? Could it be something bad? Then again, Sehun was curious. Ren had mentioned another name, Kris. He had met the new transferee earlier that day. Not only that but he had seen a furious Tao dragging the taller male out of what seemed a very...intimate moment between Kris and their teacher Taeyang. Sadly to say, Sehun was having some sort of suspicion between the two.
    'Yah, don't think like that Oh Sehun! Maybe Tao is just friends with Kris... He could just be protecting Kris from Taeyang...' Sehun mentally scolded himself. His teacher Taeyang has a reputation of playing with some students. Though the teachers don't know it, the students though. And the only reason why he hasn't been reported was because the students he played with still had feelings for the y gym teacher. Heck, Taeyang even tried to flirt with Sehun! If it weren't for Luhan being there he'd probably would have been another of his teacher's toys.
    Sehun entered the familiar shop. He stood there momentarily. How was he supposed to know who this Ren guy was? Well his question was answered by a rather feminine looking young man waving his hand, signalizing Sehun to come to him. Sehun bit his lip. He couldn't help but feel as if he were betraying Tao.
    'Then again, you could be saving him from any sort of danger...' Sehun tried to reassure himself as he walked towards the table near the window.
    "Well hello there Sehun-ssi. I was getting kinda worried here. I thought you weren't going to come." The blonde male said as he took a sip of his bubble tea, "Take a seat. I'm Choi Minki, though I prefer going by the name Ren."
    Sehun took a seat across Ren. After quickly ordering his own cup of bubble tea, Sehun simply stared at the other male. He had a rather similar facial appearance to Tao. The only difference were the cold brown eyes that stared back at him. Sehun could already tell Ren was a guy that is to never be messed with.
    "Now let's get started, shall we?"
 
 
 
    Kai bit his lip as he continued to stare at the squishy looking male two tables in front of him.
    'God he looks yummy to eat up...' Kai thought before smiling rather disturbingly as he pictured himself with the shorter male alone in a room...
    "Yah! Kim Jongin! You put too many eggs in the batter!" Kwangmin, his partner and current toy, yelled as Kai cracked open the twelfth egg so far. Kai widen his eyes in realization before sheepishly smiling. Kai felt his face flush as he noticed a specific wide eyed male looking at their direction.
   'Way to go for keeping your cool Jongin...' Kai grudgingly thought as he hung his head low. He muted out the other boy who was currently scolding him. He could care less about the cake they were assigned to make. That was the last thing on his mind. Not too long after the class has ended and Kai began to make his way out of class. Another F. Kai wasn't the best when it came to cooking. In fact, he wasn't the best in his academics. Not that he didn't care, it was just that sometimes he just didn't understand. His father always accused him of doing an act of rebellion because he had not let him audition for SM Entertainment, though sometimes it was that way. 
    'You're just too stupid Jongin, a disappointment to the family...' Kai mentally quoted his father as he slowed down his pace. He didn't feel like going to Algebra.
    "Um, excuse me, Jongin-ssi?" Kai perked up at the soothing voice behind him. Kai turned to see Kyungsoo staring shyly at him. Kai felt his heart beat quicken.
    "You don't have to be so formal hyung, just call me Kai." Kai reassured before smiling softly, not giving his trademark flirty smirk. Kyungsoo was different in Kai's opinion. He wasn't like Kwangmin, Zelo, Jongup, Kikwang or any of his other toys. Kyungsoo was Kyungsoo.
    "Well then Kai, I was just wondering if later today you'd like me to help you with Home Economics... I hear you're having a hard time with it... No that you are bad at cooking! I just want to help you improve..." Kyungsoo said rather nervously. Kai felt himself smile. Sure he had had some guys offer to help him, but in the end they just wanted to sleep with him. Judging from Kyungsoo's sincere eyes, the smaller male really just wanted to help Kai. 
    "Sure, I could use some help."
 
 
 
    Lay unknowingly glared at the couple on the other side of the room. Chanyeol had invited them to watch a new movie that just came out in DVD isntead of going to their respective classes.. Baekhyun was eating on his bed with Chen next to him. Chanyeol was on his own bed as well as he stared wide eyed at the television screen that was not too far from him. Suho was sitting on one of the bean bag chairs with Tia on his lap. Luhan had decided to pass on the offer and so did Xiumin, Kai, Tao and Sehun. 
   'Why did she have to come?' Lay thought angrily as the couple ignored the movie and began to be rather lovey-dovey with each other. Lay immediately frowned at his childish thoughts. Tia was his best friend despite the fact that she was with the man that had his heart. 'Argh, why is love so complicating?'
 Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
   "Yeoboseyo?" Lay asked in a hushed voice after Chanyeol sent him a death glare for making a disturbance.
    "Lay~ I was wondering if you want to meet up later." Lay glanced at Suho. The guy was smiling at his girlfriend as he her hair. Lay felt his chest tighten.
   "Sure Hyunseong, what time?"
    'Why can't you notice Joonmyun?'
 
 
 
   Donghae held Xiumin's hand as they strolled through the park. He was able to convince his boyfriend to skip class. The two hadn't been on a date for a while. Donghae smiled. All he needed to survive was Xiumin. 
    "Hae, is there something on my face?" Xiumin asked innocently. Despite what others may say, Xiumin is perfect to him.
    "Ani, I'm just glad we could spend time together." Donghae answered honestly before planting a soft kiss on Xiumin's lips. Donghae felt himself blush as he pulled away. Xiumin on the other hand was feeling guilty. 
   'Only if I can tell you the truth...' Xiumin thought before forcing himself to smile.
    "Me too Hae." 
 
 
 
    Eunhyuk would be lying if he said he was not jealous of his friend's relationship with Kim Minseok. Maybe it was the fact that Donghae had yet to seen the signs he had given him since they entered XOXO High School that bugged. Maybe it was the fact that Donghae only regarded him as a friend, his best friend. Or maybe it was the fact that Xiumin was in fact cheating on Donghae. Eunhyuk really wanted to just ruin their relationship the and there when he once caught Xiumin kissing Chen a month ago, but he felt a better way to ruin Xiumin was for Donghae to find out himself. He didn't want to be the antagonist of their relationship, but if Donghae was being lied to behind his back then Eunhyuk only felt the need to protect him. Donghae is not just his best friend, he is the love of his life.
    'Just you wait Kim Minseok. Your little charade of being the perfect boyfriend won't last long. Sooner or later Donghae is going to find out.' Eunhyuk thought as he sat on his bed, glaring at the other bed across the room.
 
 
     Kris walked around aimlessly. He needed to escape. He needed to get away from Tao. Just being in the same room with him was giving him a headache and a heartache. He was going to call Luhan, but the older male was most likely in class. Kris continued to walk until he found himself standing in front of the bubble tea shop he had visited various times. Just as he opened the door he noticed a familiar face sitting by the window. He recognized him as the guy named Ren who had weirded him out in their Science class. Across from him was another familiar male. From the looks of it, the other male looked rather upset. Immediately everything Ren had told him earlier that day rushed into his made.
    Just then those cold brown eyes that bothered him oh so much met his. Though the other male didn't notice, Ren smirked deviously. Realization hit Kris like a slap to the face.
    'Don't tell me....' Kris felt his heart stop and his face pale, 'God, don't tell me Sehun knows.'
    "" Kris muttered as he noticed another pair of cold eyes glaring right at him. Today really didn't seem like his day.
   
 
 
 
 
- Yay double update! May be not that great but I tried! I felt uneasy not updating for a while especially since I'm traveling for three weeks and won't have any wifi so here you go! Sorry again for it being short - Penguin