Everything will be okay

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere was tense as Suho, Chaeri and Luhan sat in the living room. All three did not say a word as Kai and Kris stood at the kitchen entrance, peeping at the situation. 

".. what is going on?" Kris whispered to Kai. 

"ssshh hyung.. I'll explain to you later." Kai told Kris as he eyed at the situation in front of him. What was going to happen, will a fight break out? This is almost as exciting as those korean dramas he had watched on tv. 

Meanwhile Chaeri took a glanced at the two men sitting on her left and right side. She knew this day was bound to arrive but she didn't expect it to arrive this quickly. How is she going to explain everything to Suho? She felt guilty as she recall the happy moments she had with Suho. Life were much easier then when she didn't get her memory back.. but now that she remembers everything, she knew she has to do something about it. 

Just as she was about to say something, the silence was broken by Suho. "Anyone care to explain now?" He looked furiously at Luhan who returned the stare. 

"Suho ah.. I-" Chaeri begin before she was interrupted by Luhan. "I'm in love with Chaeri." 

Chaeri looked at Luhan, eyes widened at his statement. He should have let her speak first, at least she's certain Suho wouldn't rip out then. 

Suho's gaze turned cold as he let Luhan's words processed in his mind. Okay, so he's in love with his ex girlfriend.. but how? He has never seen Luhan and Chaeri interacting with each other before. How was this possible? Unless.. they have been secretly meeting each other all this while? Was that why Chaeri broke up with him? For Luhan? 

"But she never cheated on you." Luhan added as he knew what Suho was thinking. 

So how was this possible? Suho thought as he looked at the both of them questionably. 

"The thing is, Suho ah," Chaeri started, "me and Luhan.. turns out we knew each other for a very long time. Even before I met you." Chaeri paused, waiting to see Suho's reaction. All he could do was just sit there and stared blankly as he processed her words. For a long time? Before she met him? How? 

Chaeri continued. "What actually happened was that.. our memories of each other got wiped away." Suho's gazed went from her to Luhan, who affirms it by slowly nodding as he recalls the horrendous moments where he had been locked in the dungeon whilst getting interregated by the council. 

The pair proceeded to fill Suho in on everything. From the moment they started dating until the momet where the respective councils erased their memories. 

After listening to them, Suho leaned back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter