Unlocked

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was seated on his bed leisurely listening to music when his door burst opened. "JONGIN AH!"

"YAH! You scared me hyung!"  Kai sat up on his bed, eyes wide at Luhan who slammed the door closed. 

"I need to have a serious conversation with you right now Jongin ah.." Luhan sat on the edge of Kai's bed and looked seriously into his eyes.

*Oh boy, the time has come..* Kai sighed and turned towards Luhan. “You came to ask me about.. Chaeri noona?" 

"Noona? You guys are so close already?" Luhan frowned. "Aniyo.. well, we were.." Kai sighed again.

Luhan looked at him weirdly, eyebrows together with a look of confusion on his face. 

“AISHHH, hyung, look, I am giving you a choice right now. Are you very sure you want to know what's happening?" Kai held both of Luhan's shoulders and asked him. 

Luhan nodded. Kai sighed and shake his head. "I am so going to get in trouble for this.." 

"Look, just quickly tell me what is going on, please." Luhan begged. "Okay, listen to me very carefully hyung, do not faint okay?" 

Luhan nodded, anxiously waiting for his younger brother to tell him what is going on. 

"You.. had your memory erased by the council, which is why you keep getting these flashes.. It's because you might be getting your memory back.." Kai gulped. 

Luhan sat there, trying to absorb what Kai had said. "Memory erased? Council? Why? Why did they erased my memory?" 

Kai continued, "you made the biggest mistake ever.. they let you off by erasing your memories even when you should be punished by death.." 

Luhan's eyes widened, suddenly flashes of images appeared in his mind again. 

"JUST KILL ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE APART FROM HER!" Luhan screamed at the top of his lungs as he tries to break apart from the collar chain that was binding him to the walls of the dungeons at the house of the councils. 

"For a mere vampire, you are willing to die?" Jung Ji Hoon scoffed. 

"She's my love, my life and my everything. I will die for her." Luhan growled.

"Then what about your brothers? Are you that selfish to the point where you are able to leave your pack behind just for a vampire?" 

Luhan growled but stop as he remembered his pack. *Right.. My pack.. My brothers..*

"Instead of killing you which we should have, we shall erased your memories instead. You shall forget about that blood creature and whatever memory that you have of her will be gone forever. Don't worry, she will never remember you as well. The both of you shall never ever reconcile ever again." 

Luhan knew that he couldn't go against the council powers, they were too strong and for the sake of his pack, he has to do their bidding, even if it means forgetting his love. He closed his eyes, tears falling as he prepares to forget his love, forever and ever. 

*I love you Jang Chaeri*

"ARRGH UGH!" Luhan clutched his head as he fell onto the floor. 

"HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Kai immediately crouched beside him and helped him up.

*What did I just see? What.. I love her? Jang Chaeri?*

Luhan opened his eyes and grabbed Kai's shoulders. "Punishable by death.. You mean.. I was dating Jang Chaeri?" 

Kai's jaw dropped but he managed to recover in a split second and sighed. "Yes.." 

"It can't be.. what.. how.." Luhan sat down on the bed, shaking rather badly. 

"Hyung.. There is still a lot of things which you have not remember.. Apparently, I don't know how you are even remembering all of these especially since th council's power is very strong but yet you still managed to remember bits and pieces of your past.." Kai frowned. 

After managing to calm down after a while, Luhan turned towards Kai and demand more answers. "How is it that only you know about this? What about the rest of the pack?" 

Kai explained to him that Luhan and Chaeri had always been secretly dating behind the pack's back, Kai was the only one who knew about it as they had bumped into him one day which brought Luhan to introduce Chaeri as his girlfriend and Kai had promised to keep it a secret. A very dangerous one. 

"When Suho hyung showed us Chaeri noona's picture, I almost fainted. Our alpha is dating your ex girlfriend? That's really shocking." Kai sighed for the nth time. 

"But I don't feel anything towards her..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter