The Councils

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Vampire Council. 

 

They are the ones who have lived thousands of years, you could call them the seniors of all vampires that exist. They are the first generation vampires that existed before turning hundreds into their kind. So you could say that every vampires that existed, they are at least related to the council. 

The councils also have the power to ensure law and order is within every clan. Vampires fear them.

The council may seem scary, but they can be quite nice too. They are reasonable, though they might be spiteful and well, cold hearted. Pun intended. 

Three important rules have been set by them. As long as vampires follow these rules, the councils will not touch them. But, if any of this rule is broken, get ready for your head to be rolled and burned. 

1. DO NOT fall in love/ sleep with our natural enemies, aka, Wolves.  

2. DO NOT fall in love/sleep with humans.

(hybrid vampires posed a threat to our kind)

3. Kill only when NECESSARY. 

Council members:

Choi Seunghyun aka TOP

The head, the leader, the most wise vampire you will ever meet. He is reasonable and is always making sure his decisions that he makes will benefit the council and his kind. He doesn't like killing, sure, he loves drinking from humans, but he knows his limits. Seunghyun is probably one of the vampires who could control his thirst very well. 

Kwon Yuri aka Mrs Choi

Seunghyun's mate, or wife. She is the prettiest vampire anyone has seen, she was already pretty thousands years before she was turned, the change sort of enhanced her beauty. Yuri and Seunghyun is definitely relationship goals, she supports her husband in everything that he does and always make sure to be there for him when he needs it. Because of her beauty, she can easily manipulate men and they would fall at her feet within seconds. But of course, she remains loyal to her husband even after a thousand years. 

Kwon Ji Yong aka GD

Kwon Ji Yong, the extreme flirt. He is Yuri's older brother and Seunghyun's second in command. He is like his sister, because of his looks, girls fall at his feet easily. But after knowing and finding his mate, he changed for the better. Now, he's practically obsessed over her, so make sure you don't get too close to her, or else your head might be rolling on the floor. Oh did I mention, Ji Yong can kill and will kill someone easily, if they kind of angers him. 

Im Yoona aka Mrs Kwon

Probably the most sweet looking one of all, Im Yoona, the wife of Kwon Ji Yong. She is pretty too, although not as pretty as her sister in law. But nonetheless, she has a heart of gold and is smart too. Her husband probably listens to her all the time, she is like a walking dictionary. Yoona provides lots of strategic information for the council. 

Choi Minho aka the Baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter