The day we fell in love.

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay! Let's get the story started!~

"Psst, Chaeri," Your friend, Hyeri nudged you. As you were writing notes from what your lecturer was saying, you nodded your head at her. 

"What?" 

Hyeri squinted her eyes at the lecturer, "Do you get the hell of what she's saying?"

You nodded your head once more, "You don't because all along you were busy fangirling over that boyband that just made their comeback with some song that sounds like some wolfs howling." 

Hyeri pouted. "Yah! They are the hottest boyband ever okay, them being "wolfs"," She did handsigns. "is so hot."

*Too bad, wolfs in real life are not. From what I encounter.. though some of them have good bodies.* You thought as the bell rang.

You started packing. "Anyway, now that we're done with our last lecture, you wanna go eat lunch?" Hyeri asked.

You shooked your head as you head out of the lecture hall. "I gotta head over to the Drama School to picked my sister up." Hyeri nodded.

"Is it Chaehyeon?" You chuckled. "No, that one's in Cooking School, Drama is Ahyeon." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the watch as you walked down the Drama School's hallway. Thank God, your Business School buliding was just next to it, so it was very convenient for you to pick Ahyeon since she is the only lazy one out of all your sisters. 

As you were looking down at your watch, you didn't see someone walking at your direction. 

"Ouch!" 

You looked down and see a fairly handsome young man sitting down on the floor, his head held low. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?!" You exclaimed as you grabbed his arm and pulled him up. 

He nodded repeatedly, "Yeah, yeah, thanks!" You were finally able to see his face as he looked at you.

*Wow.. He.. looks.. like an angel..* You thought as you stared at him.

*Wow.. She.. looks.." Suho was too mesmerized by your looks that his jaw was slightly opened. 

Realizing that you came to pick your sister up, you snapped out of the trance. "Uh, sorry for bumping into you.." You apologized. 

Suho smiled. "Its okay. Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you here in the Drama department. "

You shooked your head. "Uhm, nope, I'm actually from Business, just coming her to pick my sister up."

As if on cue, "Unnie!"

You looked behind the handsome man, and see Ahyeon waving to you. "Well, that's my sister, see you. "

You smiled at him and walked towards Ahyeon.

"Hey! Sorry I was late, my lecturer.." Ahyeon began explaining, but you weren't listening, you looked back and take one last glimpse of the handsome man that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter