What the hell is going on?

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*He's here..* Chaeri stared at the man standing at the dining area. 

"Hyung! You're home!" Kai excitedly stood up and ran towards Luhan. Luhan had ran straight into the house the moment he alighted from the bus. He wasn't going to let Chaeri out of his sight again. 

He breathed heavily as he tried to steady his heartbeat. But it wasn't working as he stare at the beautiful girl in front of him. *She's.. grown even more beautiful now compared to last time..* 

Chaeri slowly stood up and took a deep breath. Her heart was beating so quickly. It was as if she had spotted her crush. In that moment, all they had in their eyes was each other. 

Kai looked at the pair and grinned slowly. *YES! FINALLY!* 

"Chaeri, I got you some-" Kris came out of the kitchen but was forced back in by Kai, whom ran over and covered his mouth. "Sssh, hyung! Go in, I need some water too!" 

Chaeri walked towards Luhan, the feeling of anticipation swept through her whole body. Her stomach was full of butterflies as well. Her heart knew that her first love was here. All her feelings and emotions came sweeping through her mind, it was as if she was being brought back to the time where they were so madly in love. Luhan let out a silent breath that he was unknowingly holding as he gazed at Chaeri the moment she stood in front of him.

 

He waited for her to say something, fearing that her heart is no longer the same as that time. 

She looked at him, tears slowly filling her eyes. This feeling was different. So much different from when she was with Suho. Her love with Suho was more like an infactuation. Like a cute crush. But with Luhan, it was as though she had knew him a long time. Which was indeed true of course. Even though a part of their lives was missing each other because of the Council's power, however, now that the curse was broken, everything was back. 

"I..." She choked, holding back her tears. "I.. remember everything.. oppa.." Chaeri looked up, bringing her hand to softly brush against Luhan's cheek. That was the moment when tears started falling from Luhan's eyes. He pulled her into his chest, holding Chaeri so tightly, vowing to never let go of her again. 

"I remember too.. I'm so so sorry my love.." Luhan never stopped apologizing, feeling guilty that he had forgot all about her existence for the past few years. Chaeri wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him tight as well, never wanting to let go again. 

"I miss you so so much oppa," Chaeri pulled back and gently held his face. "I am sorry too.. I actually forgot about our love all these years.." Luhan shooked his head and wiped her tears away. "No, love.. It's not your fault.. In fact, we both did it in order to protect our family isn't that right?" He smiled and brought his lips to her forehead. 

Chaeri sniffed as she wiped away her tears. "So.. what happens now? What if.. they found out that we broke the curse..?" Luhan was silent for a moment. They couldn't let history repeat itself, they went through alot as a couple and now that the curse has been broken because of their strong love for each other, they couldn't let it happen again. 

"We will see this through together okay? I promise you Jang Chaeri, we will get through this together no matter what. I am never letting you go again. Never." Luhan s his arms around her wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter