Something big is going to happen.

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I really don't get it.. Halloween is like over for a month and we already had the annual Halloween party, so why bother attending the SNSD clan's halloween party again?" Minyoung asked. The Jang Clan were on their way to the SNSD clan's mansion. The nine girls were said to be the most seductive and beautiful vampires, and is powerful too. They were the Jangs's seniors and many vampires look up to them. 

"They are our seniors, it is a form of respect to attend whatever event they invite us too. Not to mention, I heard there's gonna be super hot males there~"  AhYeon said, flipping her hair. "Not interested," Chaeri rolled her eyes. "Ayyy, unnie is only crazy for her human boyfriend!" YooYi wiggled her eyebrows up and down. 

AhYeon elbowed Chaeri, "speaking of which, how are you and lover human boy progressing?" Chaeri sighed, "I feel bad for keeping my identity a secret, and I am starting to feel guilty too." Ahyeon slowly nodded. "Oh, by the way, I kept on getting weird images when I sleep.. Like you know that time when I had a nightmare of a wolf.."

Ahyeon's eyes widened, "Erm.. Maybe you are too stressed.. Yeah, you are too stressed on thinking how to fight the wolves.." 

Chaerin raised an eyebrow, "There wasn't any pack of wolves that fought with us recently.." Ahyeon blinked several times. "Aigoo, its all a dream anyway, so you don't have to care much alright!" Chaerin nodded. *But still.. that wolf looked way too familiar..*

Meanwhile, 4 figures were looking at the Jang sisters from a distance. Hyorin stepped out from the shadows smirking, "I knew it.. Jang Chaeri is the one.. She is Suho oppa's so called human girlfriend.."

Dasom looked at Hyorin, frowning, "But unnie.. why would Jang Chaeri hide her identity from him?" Hyorin scoffed, "Who knows what that is thinking.. Maybe it is part of her plan to seduce Suho oppa and then kill the entire EXO pack!" Her anger increasing as she speaks, "However.. I would never ever let that happen.." Hyorin eyes flashed golden as she changes to her wolf form. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho was in his wolf form outside EXO's house, staring at the moon. "Hyung, why are you out here?" Kai came and sat beside him. Suho looked at him and lied down on his belly. "Ah.. Something bothering you? Why?" Kai patted Suho's head. Suho let out a low growl, *I just feel like something bad is about to happen soon.. I just don't know what..*

Kai nodded, "Maybe you are just thinking too much hyung.. Come on, it's cold out here, let's get inside." Suho changed back to his human form and sighed, *hopefully I'm just thinking too much.. But I can feel it.. Something big is g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter