I know you!

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeri sighed as she walked out of the lecture theatre. *Ugh, studying is really boring.* She froze as she saw Kris walking at the opposite side. *Kris.. is also part of EXO pack..* 

Kris looked up from his phone and spotted Chaeri, *Can't believe she's a vampire.. She really don't look like one.* 

Chaeri cleared and walked towards Kris. "Hi."

Kris nodded, "hey."

"Erm.. do you want to switch partners for the final year project? I mean since.." Chaeri's voice trailed off, she knew it'd be difficult to work with Kris for their school work since both of them knew each other's identities already. 

Kris shooked his head, "It's okay to be honest. I mean its school work, its not like we are doing anything that is against the rule." 

Chaeri's eyes widened a little. "You're sure? I mean, you don't mind?"

Kris shrugged. "Do you?"

Chaeri shooked her head. "Nope. You're right. Its for school anyway. Since we are being partnered up, let's just it up and get our desired grades."

Kris grinned, "Great. When do you wanna start?"

"How about now? I mean if you're free." 

Kris looked at his watch, "no problem! My house?"

Chaeri frozed, "umm.." *She knew Suho was obviously going to be there, and not just him, the entire pack would be there. How awkward can it be."

Kris looked at her curiously before understanding her dilemma. "Oh, don't worry, the guys are out this time. The house is usually empty.. Even Suho.." He stiffened as he mentioned Suho, *, I am not suppose to mention Suho.*

Chaeri's eyes flickered a little and forced a smile, "Alright, let's head to your house then. Let's just hope there's no fight." She tried joking a little to cover her hurt. 

Kris nodded and lead the way. *Better not mention anything about Suho ever.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeri stepped into the cozy two level cottage. It wasn't as grand as hers, but it was big enough for 12 wolves to live in. 

"Wow.. you guys's house aren't what I expected.." Chaeri looked around in awed.

Kris grinned. "What were you expecting? Our furs all around the house?"

Chaeri smirked, "nope, more like the house being smelly everywhere. But surprisingly it smells nice."

Kris led Chaeri to the big dining table. "Do you want anything to drink? We don't have blood by the way." 

Chaeri laughed at the joke, "You wolves seriously think all we vampire drink is blood? Funny, but we do drink water too okay."

"Alright alright, sorry, I'll get water for you." 

Chaeri looked around the atmosphere. It was really different from what she expected, and even though vampires and werewolves are pure enemies for many generations, she felt like maybe its time to change that. * Maybe there's a chance for us to make peace..* But she remembered the fights and killings that happened to her parents, grandparents, her ancestors. All of them were killed by wolves.. or so she thought. 

*What am I thinking? There's no way we can make peace.. Ugh, let's just get this project over and done with.*

She her laptop when she heard footsteps and a voice from the hallway. 

"Hyung.. are you back?" 

Chaeri looked up and met eyes with a young man. 

Kai frozed as he stared at Chaeri. *What is Chaeri noona doing here?!*

Chaeri gulped as she looked at Kai, *great, a wolf.. I really don't want to fight..*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter