Unlocked part 2

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeri stared blankly as she sat on her bed, her sisters all worriedly looking at her. 

"Unnie.. how could this happen? How the heck did she recover back her memories??" Soomi tugged onto Ahyeon's sleeve. Ahyeon sighed and shook her head, I have no idea.." 

Chaehyeon took the first step and sat beside Chaeri. "Unnie.. Are you alright?" Everyone peered, looking at Chaeri. 

Chaeri blinked back tears, head shaking. "I.. I just can't believe this.. I.. I actually forgot my love.." She continued as tears slowly fell, "I actually fell for his brother and completely forgot about who he was.." Chaeri cried as she hugged both her knees into her chest. 

Her sisters all crowded around her, giving words of comfort.

"It wasn't your fault, your memories was erased by the council so it wasn't your fault." Ahyeon gave her older sister a comforting hug. 

"What happens now Unnie? What are you planning to do?" Maknae, Minyoung asked softly. 

Chaeri looked at her sisters and started to wipe her tears away. "I was a fool at that time, bowing to the council, this time, I will do no such thing ever again."

"Wait what? You mean, you are going to defy the council orders?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Ahyeon grabbed her shoulders and shook her. 

"Unnie! You could die you know that?! It's the ultimate rule!" 

Her sisters were starting to yell, saying how the council will punished her badly and how their clan will die if this ever happens. 

"EVERYONE QUIET." Chaeri said loudly in a stern voice. Everyone immediately quite down. "Yes, indeed, I am in fact crazy. Crazily in love. Don't all of you get it? How come I could recover my memories?" 

The sisters looked at one another, truely puzzled by the question. 

"Even though my memories may have been erased, but that does not mean I have stopped loving him. Deep down inside, I still love him, it's just that I forgot about it that's all.." Chaeri sighed and placed her hand over her chest. "Love overcomes everything isn't that right?" 

The sisters kept quiet as they know, it is the truth. Deep down inside, even though their oldest sister may have gotten her memories erased, however, if she truely love him, she will never ever stop loving him. 

"You know what.. you are right.." Ahyeon stepped out and held Chaeri's hand. "Years ago, for the sake of us, for your sisters, you sacrificed your love, you sacrficed being with the one whom you truely love. So now, we can't be selfish. We are your sisters, your family. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter