I have to find out what happened

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Chaeri broke up with Suho, she has been trying hard to forget him by making herself busy every second. She knows it would be hard, but she would move on eventually. 

"Ahyeon ah, help me check who these people are." Chaeri handed Ahyeon a bunch of photographs. "It appears that they have been spotted snooping around the different clans territories." 

Ahyeon take a closer look at the photographs of a bunch of seductively dressed females. "Hmm, don't look like wolves to me.. Where did you get these anyway?"

Chaeri took a sipped of her coffee, "N oppa gave it to me, he wanted the rest of VIXX to investigate, but decided not to, fearing that the boys might not control themselves." 

Ahyeon chuckled, "obviously, knowing the VIXX clan for years, they can't keep their hands to themselves." 

Chaeri smiled, "Oh, where's Chaehyeon and Yuri? There's no school for us right?" 

"They went out, shopping I guess." Ahyeon took the photos and walked to her room, "I will be finding information on these girls, meanwhile, there's not much blood left.."

Chaeri rolled her eyes, "right, I got it." 

"Thanks!"

Chaeri sighed and get ready to go out and hunt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's Suho doing?" Luhan quietly ask Kris. 

Kris looked at the direction of Suho's room and shook his head. 

"I have no idea what he's always doing in there.. But I am sure he will move on.."

Luhan nodded. *I still need to find out more about the vampire.. Just who is she..*

Luhan tapped Kris on the shoulder. "I will be out for a while."

Kris nodded, while reading his magazine. 

*The nice fresh air..* Luhan sighed as he walked along the streets. 

He paused as he look at the alley leading to the woods. *It wouldn't hurt to exercise a little.* 

In a second, he changed to his wolf form and started moving through the woods. 

Meanwhile, Chaeri wiped beads of perspiration from her forehead. She looked at the bag of animal blood that she had hunted for. Though animal blood doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter