The truth is revealed

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful day for a lovely picnic. Chaeri sat down on the picnic mat and sighed in awe. *So beautiful..* She and Suho were out on a date, afterall it was such a wonderful day with a fine weather, nothing could possibly go wrong today.. right? 

"Whatcha looking at beautiful?" Suho reached out for a chocolate covered strawberry. 

Chaeri smiled and look up at the sky, "just admiring the perfect weather.. too bad the second semester starts next week." Suho nodded, pouting. "And then we would have lesser time together.. Why do I have to be in the drama school!!" 

Chaeri chuckled at her whiny boyfriend, "Oppa, it's okay, we will still see each other." 

Suho grinned, leaning in to kiss her temple. "I know.. Love you.." 

Chaeri softened. *I feel so guilty for keeping my identity to you.. I should tell you who I really am right, yes, I should.* She turned to Suho and held his hands. "Oppa, I have something to tell you.." 

Suho frowned with concern. "You sound so serious sweetheart.. What is it?" 

Chaeri took a deep breath, "actually, I am-" 

beep. beep.

Chaeri paused and look at Suho's phone. They both glanced down at the incoming call. "I am so sorry jagi, wait a minute.." 

Chaeri let out a shaky breath. *Take your time oppa*

"Yes? Uh huh, what? They are there now? Ugh, can't you- Okay, fine. I will be back in a few minutes." Suho disconnected the call and look at Chaeri. "I am so sorry Chaeri, I really have to go back now, I have something to settle." 

Chaeri gave him a small smile, "It's okay, go ahead." 

Suho kissed her on the forehead before leaving. Chaeri looked at the figure that slowly disappear from her sight, "Aish.. I don't have the guts to tell him. What kind of leader am I? Ugh." She shaked her head and started packing up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE IS SUHO OPPA?! WHAT"S TAKING HIM SO LONG?!" Hyorin screamed. 

The EXO boys were in the living room, trying to make the shewolves leave. 

"Aish, can you just shut the hell up for a sec, hyung is on his way!" Sehun shouted back at her, rolling his eye with annoyance. 

Hyorin pouted and folded her arms. "He must be with their fake human girlfriend right?! I have prove here that his girlfriend is not a human at all!" 

Kai stood rigidly in his place. *What the hell is this woman talking about.. Don't tell me she found something that would reveal Chaeri noona's identity? .* 

However, the rest of the pack did not believe anything she says. "Honestly, can you stop it with the hyung's girlfriend-is-not-human ? Cause we do not believe any of it." 

Hyorin stood up angrily, her phone in her hand. "This is proof! I have a video to proof that JANG CHAERI IS A VAMPIRE!" The rest of Sistar pack nodded their head, "It is true, the video that unnie will show you proves that Suho oppa's so called human girlfriend is indeed a vampire!" 

The front door slammed open, Suho walked towards Hyorin with rage and snatched the phone out of her hand. "Hyorin ah! Can you stop your nonsense please! How many times must I tell you that we would never be together ever?!" 

Hyorin frowned, "now it is not whether we could be together or not oppa. But it is whether you want to risk your pack's lives all because of that vampire!" 

Suho looked at her, contemplatating whether or not to listen to her. "How could she be a vampire? It doesn't make sense.." 

Hyorin touched Suho's arm, "oppa, if you are dating a human girl, I wouldn't care, I would try to forget about you.. But this girl you are dating is Jang Chaeri, the head and leader of the Jang clan. She and her sisters are a powerful clan of vampires, they fight well and can kill." 

*No.. It is a lie..* Suho shaked his head, "She loves me a lot, she would never lie to me." Just as he was about to walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter