It ends + connection

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeri walked slowly to the park that was always filled with her happy memories with Suho. Though they were together for a short period of time, she felt truely happy and loved whenever they spend time together. Now, this is the place where they will end. 

As she walked nearer, she spotted the man she love seating on a bench, he was looking very distressed too. *I know how you feel. Betrayed.* She sighed and stopped in front of him. 

Suho saw a pair of heels in front of him and look up. There she was, looking as beautiful as always. As he look into her eyes, he felt mesmerised by them, just like how he first met her, the exact same feelings. But he knew, he felt that way was because she is a powerful vampire, who has the ability to seduce anyone.

"You are here." Suho spoke. Chaeri nodded and look at the empty seat next to him, "may I?" 

Suho moved aside to signal to her that she could seat down. However, there was a clear space between them. Now that they both knew each other identies, they knew they cannot be near each other anymore. 

There was a silence before Suho spoke. "I'll go straight to the point." 

Chaeri turned at the sound of his sharp tone. 

"You lied. Why?" Suho looked at her with hurtful eyes. 

*Why does he make it seem like it is only my fault?* Chaeri scoffed. "Me? I lied. Fine. Yes, but don't forget, I am not the only one at fault, you lied to me too."

Suho froze for a second. "So, you know my identity?" 

Chaeri smirked, "after your bunch of shewolves came and destroy my house, they revealed it." 

Suho could feel his anger rising, her tone was as if to mock him and he didn't like it. 

"Yes, I did lied. But how the heck am I suppose to tell you I am a wolf when I thought you were a human?!" His voice slowly rising any minute.

Chaeri scoffed once more. "Then what about me?! I was in the same position as you! I can't just go around telling people I am a vampire!"

They both breathe heavily, anger slowly rising. They were about to fight, it was natural, afterall, their brain automatically prepares them for a fight as they were natural enemies. 

"Chaeri.." Chaeri turned at the sound of Suho's voice cracking as his eyes were filled with tears. Her heart soften at the sight of him almost breaking down, she wanted to embrace him but she knows she can't. 

"Chaeri.." Suho continued. "Did you ever love me at all?" He looked into her eyes. 

Chaeri's jaw trembled, tears also filled her eyes. She breathed in heavily before continuing. "Yes, Suho. I did love you." 

"Then.. Why are we fighting?" A tear ran down Suho's cheek. 

Chaeri tried to blink away the tears but to no avail. "Because.. because we are pure enemies." Her tears started flowing down. "Which is why we cannot be together. You know that don't you?" 

Suho clenched his jaw and nodded. 

Chaeri knew she had to get out of there fast before she changes her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter