One hell of a day

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie deul! Did you guys hear?!" Minyoung screamed. The girls frowned and rubbed their ears. "Heard what maknae?" Ahyeon mumbled as she flipped through a fashion magazine. 

"The 2NE1 clan has been attacked!" The sisters looked at each other, "Attacked? By who?" Chaeri raised an eyebrow. "Who else! Obviously it's those annoying smelly wolves! I heard that the Sistar pack crossed their territory, and apparenly those two groups got into a very fierce fight!" 

"Was anyone badly injured?" Chaehyeon asked, "Well, 2NE1 unnies totally thrashed those smelly shewolves, so obviously those shewolves have more injuries than them." 

Chaeri shooked her head, "I wonder what's with all the random attacks nowadays, are the wolves really so free? Tch." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Did you guys hear?!" Tao rushed into the living room where the pack was. "Hear what?" Baekhyun answered as he flips the tv channel. "The Sistar pack got into a fight with some vamps!" 

"A fight? How?" Suho frowned. "Well, apparently, they accidently crossed over to the 2NE1 clan territory, and then BOOM! A fight broke out! But, I don't think the Sistar pack will be able to walk for a few days."

Chanyeol elbowed Suho, "yah hyung, you better watch out, Hyorin may asked for your comfort!" The members laughed hysterically, "Oppa oppa!!" while imitating her. 

Suho shuddered, "Oh please.. I will, I just don't get it, we're the same age, but she insist on calling me oppa. Brrr.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing much happened for a week, which was quite strange somehow, Chaeri and her sisters are actually expecting seeing shewolves or maybe even wolves around as they knew that the Sistar pack would complained to the rest of the wolves family, and want some revenge. 

"Unnie! It's so rare of you to take all of us out for dinner! Wonder what for though, but anyway thanks for the food!" Minyoung bubbly jumped around as the sisters were walking back home. 

"Well, because I am your unnie, and I should take care of you guys often." Chaeri grinned. The sisters giggled. 

"Well well well.. Look what we have here?" 

The Jang sisters stopped in their tracks and stared at the girls in front of them. "Oh, it's you guys." Ahyeon boringly said.

"Thought 2NE1 kicked your asses? Recovered already? Pssh." Minyoung smirked. "You better watch your mouth maknae!" Soyou growled. 

Chaeri signalled her sisters to stop. "What do you guys want? Do you all really have nothing to do?" 

Hyorin stepped in front of Chaeri, "we are not here for a fight, we just came to warn you cold blooded creatures, us Sistar pack has many alliances with other strong wolves packs, we will get revenge for what happen to us." 

Chaeri stared coldly at Hyorin, "you want revenge, why look for us? It was you guys who stepped into 2NE1 territory, they have the right to ask you to back off! But then again, if all of you smelly wolves wants a fight, I'd be gladly to, my Jang clan is always ready, and we, also have alliances."

Hyorin angrily glared at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter