Now that they remember..

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeri sighed as she walked down the paths of her campus. Having a lot of things on her mind right now made her not in the mood for classes, but still, she gotta do what she needs to do. Feeling really conflicted about her feelings, Chaeri sighed for the upteenth time. 

*Great Jang Chaeri, you seem like a total loser right now all for love* She shook her head, trying to process what had happened over the last few days. 

A few days ago..

"You can't just go up to him and be like hey remember me, I am your first love!" Ahyeon mimicked. 

The older sisters were all seated in the living room, deciding what to do now that the eldest has gotten her memory back.

Chaeri rolled her eyes at the second's sarcasm. "Obviously not.. I am just saying.. why the heck areLuhan oppa and Suho are in the same pack?! UGH this is really frustrating!" Chaeri yelled, throwing her hands up. 

"Well I don't know! Why don't you go and ask them?" Ahyeon stood up, walking to the kitchen to get a refil for her cup of blood. 

"Speaking of which.. unnie, have you even heard from Suho oppa ever since you guys.." Yuri spoke, not wanting to finish her sentence for fear of Chaeri being hurt. 

Chaeri shook her head, "no.. I guess he's avoiding me. Which is good since I don't really know how to face him now that I found out about my past with one of his pack member.."

Present..

*Yeah.. It's better to not see him for now or at least I figure out my feelings..* Chaeri proceeded to her class not before stopping halfway. She stared at the figures in front of her. 

Suho was leaning against a wall, reading what looks like a thick novel. 

*Shakespeare.. Hah, he never gets tired of it..* Chaeri caught herself smiling before turning away. *, get your act together Jang Chaeri! You guys are done. So done.* She took a deep breath and continued walking, hoping her ex boyfriend would not look up. 

Just when she thought she would be able to avoid close encounters with Suho, she froze the moment he looked up and made eye contact with her. Chaeri knew very well it would be an inappropriate time to say anything so she blinked and looked away from him, continuing her journey to class. 

Suho stared at the disappearing figure in front of him. He had caught her scent a few metres away while he was reading his book. He didn't want to look up as he was afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself and would run towards her and pull her into his arms. Oh how he long to feel her touch again. 

When Chaeri was walking closer, Suho just couldn't control the urge to look up. At that moment, it is as if time had stopped for them when they both looked at each other. Suho felt the urge to just run towards her but he felt this pang of sadness in his stomach when she had turned away from him and walked pass like he was a stranger to her. 

*It's hard being away from you.. But I guess this is our fate* Suho turned and walked away, feeling a sense of emptiness in his heart. 

Chaeri sat down on her seat, not really in the mood to listen to her professors. *Guess today isn't the day where I wanna be a good student.* 

"Feeling down?" A deep voice behind her asked. 

She turned around and Kris was staring at her, an eyebrow raised. "Nah.. I'm just.." She trailed off, not knowing what to say. 

"You can skip today's class you know, there's not much to know for today's topic." Kris looked back to reading his notes. 

Chaeri shooked her head and smiled, "no can do, we're not even done with our project. Can't possibly let you do all the work right?"

Kris grinned and nodded. "Alright, up to you."

Chaeri turned back and sighed. *Get your act together Chaeri, time to concentrate on lessons.*

A few hours later...

"Alright class, I expect all of your projects to be submitted by the end of next week via email. Have a good day." 

Chaeri stood up, packing her things. *Can't wait to go home and just not do anything.* 

"Hey, so when do you want to meet to finish up the assignment?" Chaeri turned, looking up at the tall giant in front of her. "Well.. tomorrow?" 

Kris thought for a minute before shaking his head, "I can't tomorrow, the pack's having full on training.. what about the day after?" Chaeri nodded. Kris looked down onto his phone, keying a reminder onto his calendar. "Where shall we meet?" 

"Hmm.." Chaeri thought for a moment, *if we have the project in his hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter