Valentines

The Distance Between Us

"I see you as my friend, but I thought you are cute"

 

"KYUNGSOOOOOOOOOO GIVE IT BACKKKKKKKKKKK" shriek a feral Baekhyun as he tried to snatch back the box of chocolates that Baekhyun bought. It was Valentine's Day, and Baekhyun bought a box of chocolate, thus explains the Detective Soo trying to figure out who Baekhyun is giving the chocolate to.

"I'm not giving back until you tell me who it's for~" Kyungsoo teased as he continued dodging Baekhyun and running around in the practice room.

"I swear if I catch you, you are so dead!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun shrieked once more.

Little did Kyungsoo know, actually Baekhyun bought the chocolates for Kyungsoo as a friendship gift for Valentine's Day. He wanted to slip it into Kyungsoo's bag before anyone notice as he doesn't want Kyungsoo to know that he is the one that bought the expensive box of chocolates for him. However, when Baekhyun went to shower after the dance practice, he forgotten to bring his towel in with him. So, he asked Kyungsoo to pass it to him from his bag. And as Kyungsoo opened the duffel bag, the first thing that caught his huge doe eyes are the heart-shaped box of expensive chocolates, and it made his eyes widen even more in excitement.  Carefully, he extracted both the towel and the box of chocolates from Baekhyun's bag, and handed Baekhyun the towel, then he sat outside the bathroom with the box of chocolates placed carefully in front of him as he waited for Baekhyun to walk out of the bathroom.

As Baekhyun came out, he saw that Kyungsoo had found the chocolates, in his heart, he cooed when he saw Kyungsoon sitting cross-legged on the floor while holding his ankles like a little puppy. However, when realization hit him that Kyungsoo found the chocolates that was supposed to be kept secret, he went full-on-crazy, and won't stop chasing him. The reason he never told Kyungsoo that the chocolates was supposed to be a friendship gift from him is that Kyungsoo can't stop teasing him saying that the chocolates are for someone her love.

"OKAY FINE I WILL TELL YOU WHO THAT IS FOR!" Baekhyun shouted exasperatedly. He was never a fan of sports, thus he decided to lie through it to make Kyungsoo stop running, and so he don't have to chase him anymore.

"Really? Okay, speak!" squealed an excited Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun expectantly like a puppy wagging his tail at his owner for extra snacks.

"I...I bought it for Taeyeon-noona to thank her for taking such good care of me," Baekhyun lied through his teeth. For other's, it would have been obvious that he is lying as he shifted uncomfortably under Kyungsoo's gaze.

"REALLY?! OH I SEE! LET'S GO FIND HER NOW!" Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo is just as oblivious as that. He is like a white paper, untainted and innocent. He believes everything everyone tells him and he doesn't think for a second that what others fed him might be lies.

"B-b-but, she is not in!" Baekhyun panicked as he really want Kyungsoo to have the chocolates. Taeyeon, who has really bad sense of timing, chose this time to walk pass the practice room.

"THERE SHE IS!" Kyungsoo half-shouted excitedly as he ran out of the practice room to chase after Taeyeon. Baekhyun face-palmed himself and let out a sigh.

"TAEYEON-SUNBAENIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun heard Kyungsoo squealing after Taeyeon as he walked out to follow Kyungsoo.

"Oh! If it isn't little Baby Soo!" Taeyeon cooed while rubbing Kyungsoo's head.

"Our Baekhyun here has bought you something! It is to thank you for taking such good care of us trainees!" Kyungsoo spoked shyly. Baekhyun blushed furiously and face-palmed himself even more on the inside.

"Really? Oh thank you little Baekkie! Oh, I have to run, I'm having a show in 2hours time, so bye boys! Train hard!!" with that, Taeyeon waved and walked out of the building.

At this point, Baekhyun see red. Firstly, the chocolates that was meant for Kyungsoo was being taken away by someone else. Secondly, it was Kyungsoo that gave it away. With that, he groaned as he make his way back to the practice room.

"Hyung...are you angry with me?" Kyungsoo asked when he followed Baekhyun back into the practice room. Baekhyun sighed, it wasn't like he could be angry with the younger especially when he is staring at him with those innocent huge doe eyes.

"No...I-I'm not..."

"But you seem angry..."

"I said I'm not! Soo-yah, you know hyung will never be angry with you..."

"Really? That's great then! Because I've got something for you!" Kyungsoo smiled. He waddled towards his bag as he began digging for something in it.

"Here hyung! For you!!" Kyungsoo smiled as he handed Baekhyun a box. Baekhyun raised his brows as he opened the box. In the box, it is full of home-made chocolates obviously made by Kyungsoo.

"T-thank you Soo-yah, but..what is it for?" Baekhyun stammered. He felt his cheeks go red.

"Well~ It's to friendship!" Kyungsoo said. "Here hyung! Try one! I've spent my whole night last night making them!" Kyungsoo said while stuffing one of the chocolate into Baekhyun's mouth. The chocolate tasted better than any other chocolates in the world.

"Thank you, Soo..." the older wrapped the younger in an embrace.

 

And suddenly, Baekhyun's day got a whole lot better.

 

...

...

...

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

So...here's the second chapter! Don't kill me for dragging Taeyeon in guys, I love her as much as I love Baek and Soo >_< I can't help putting Taeyeon into the story as Baekhyun seems to really like her in real life! Also, please forgive me for any grammatical errors >_< oh, and we haven't reach the drama part yet as I want to slowly develop the story from their predebut, to debut, and post-debut mwahahaha so this story might be quite a loooooooooong one! Sorry for being so long winded >_< love you guys!!!!!

Oh, and P.S: at this point of time, Baek wasn't aware of his feelings for little Soo yet, as Korea is a close-minded country and all, so gay-rights ain't that open to everyone, so right now, all Baek feels is that he treat Soo as a little brother. Yeap, so...more will come soon ;) expect the unexpected though ;) I've already got a draft for the whole story :3