Meet

The Distance Between Us

"The first time ever I saw your face"

"Kyungieeeeeeeee~"

Kyungsoo was making his way down the hall to get to the music room which he was going to have practice at when he heard someone calling him. Turning around, he found the person that is calling him.

"Hi JongIn, you are early," Kyungsoo smiled.

"Yeap, hyung, are you heading to vocal practice?" JongIn replied.

"Yup! I am heading there right before you came calling me," Kyungsoo said with a pout.

"Don't pout, hyung, people are starting to say that you are my dongsaeng when I'm actually the younger one!"

"Well, blame you and your abs!"

"Hey! What's wrong with having abs? Having a squishy stomach doesn't make you young!" JongIn retorted.

"Oh well~ let's stop the talk on squishy stomachs. I'm feeling insecure already since it sounds the same as calling me fat!" Kyungsoo laughed.

"You better get to your vocal training hyung! Before you are late and they punish you by making you clean the toilet again!" JongIn joked.

"OH YA! I almost forgot! Bye JongIn! See you around soon!" with that, Kyungsoo turned around and dashed towards the music room.

Kyungsoo is a trainee of SM Entertainment, and has been for a year. He was discovered because of his voice that has an angel quality, also, he has a good heart, and good looks. He met JongIn a few weeks after he entered, and after that, the younger is known to be clingy and protective towards the older. They are the best of friends, and they would never let any people hurt any of them.

Kyungsoo opened the door of the music room and went to a corner to place his bag. He was late by two minutes, but lucky for him, the vocal instructor is not there yet. However, Kyungsoo, being the neat and scheduled person he is, cussed himself for being late even though he was only late by two minutes. Sitting alone in a corner, he picked out the music score for vocal warm ups, and started warming up his vocal chords for the day. It was not until fifteen minutes later, then the vocal instructor came in with a boy that has really small eyes. Kyungsoo stood up, having a bewildered look on his face as the vocal trainings are supposed to be one-on-one sessions.

"Kyungsoo, this is Baekhyun, he just entered the SM Entertainment as a trainee, and thus he will be having lessons with us from today on." the vocal instructor said.

"Hi, my name is Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you," the boy with really small eyes smiled.

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo smiled back. The other boy blushed furiously when Kyungsoo smiled.

 

And with that, the vocal training for the day began.

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

So...this is the first chapter >_< I'm sorry if it's a little short >_< I promise I will update soon, and please pardon my grammatical errors >_< the gifs ain't mine btw >_<

Please forgive me >_<