Jealousy?

The Distance Between Us

"Remember all the things that you and I did first? And now you're doing them with him?!

 

"Ahhhh! PARK CHANYEOL YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun shrieked like a banshee as Chanyeol picked him up and spun him around the room like an excited little kid.

It is the day when SM Entertainment chose twelve boys to debut as the next group. EXO, the name of the group, consists of 12 boys, four of which are from China, while the others are from Korea. Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got in, and they are both part of EXO-K. Kyungsoo was saying his thanks to the God deep in his heart as he was very glad to be able to debut next to his best friend. The chances of debuting with someone you are very close to is extremely slim, that's why when they announced that both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got in, they were both extremely ecstatic.

However...Kyungsoo is not so happy. Because someone he don't particularly like got into the same group as them.

And that person is no other than Park. Chan. Yeol.

Park Chanyeol is an extremely loud person who smiles a lot. However it is due to the fact that Chanyeol smiles a lot that pisses Kyungsoo off.

Kyungsoo hates how easily it is for him to talk to anyone, play with anyone, and FLIRTS with Baekhyun everyone. Also, not to mention that he and Baekhyun hitted off right away and became best friends. Yes, Kyungsoo is jealous. He is jealous that Chanyeol is snatching away his dearest friend, and also that Baekhyun sometimes ignores Kyungsoo because of Chanyeol. Also, Kyungsoo is Baekhyun's FIRST friend in SM Entertainment, yet now Chanyeol is receiving all of Baekhyun's attention. Thus, saying that Kyungsoo is jealous is generally an understatement.

"So much for having roots before branches" Kyungsoo thought seethingly.

Right now, Kyungsoo is totally seething. Before Baekhyun was kidnapped hurled away by Chanyeol, both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are actually talking to each other, close to tears of joy, and was on the verge of hugging each other.

"Until something evil came this way..." Kyungsoo thought to himself. He can't help himself but let out a long sigh.

"Somebody sure is pouty~" a voice spoke out from Kyungsoo's right. As Kyungsoo turned around, he saw himself face to face with Junmyeon, the group's leader.

"Well, I am just relieved and tired and happy...you know, a cocktail of emotions," Kyungsoo tried to reply as cheerful as possible, but he is obviously failing.

"Really? I am really glad that we are debuting together Soo," Junmyeon smiled. Kyungsoo felt flattered as he blushed and look away quickly. From near, Junmyeon looks really really handsome. His skin almost flawless except for one or two acne leftover from his puberty but almost gone.

"He is almost as handsome as Baekhyun...WAIT A MINUTE, WHY AM I COMPARING HIM TO BAEKHYUN?!" Kyungsoo slaps himself repeatedly.

"Hey hey hey! Stop with the self-abuse! You will have to debut with your pretty face you know?" Junmyeon chuckled, "Alrighty, I shall go talk to some other members now~" with that, Junmyeon left a blushing Kyungsoo and walked over to talk to Sehun, something about wanting to room with him in the dormitory.

Sitting alone on the floor, Kyungsoo sighed. He scanned the room and saw that Chanyeol is still flirting pestering Baekhyun. He sighed again, and look at his own feet.

"Kyungie hyuuuuuung~" a cute, pouting Jongin came snuggling to Kyungsoo who is sitting on the floor. Kyungsoo turned around and looked at Jongin, and he chuckled. It's not everyday you would get to see a tanned-grown-man pouting like a little puppy.

"Hey Jongin!! I'm so glad we are gonna debut together!!!" Kyungsoo squealed. Other than Baekhyun, Jongin is also debuting together with Kyungsoo as the main dancer of the group.

"Yup! Me too hyung!!! I am so glad! This would mean that we are going to hang out together a whole lot more often together now!!!!" Jongin said excitedly.

"Yeah! I can't wait!" Kyungsoo smiled.

 


 

"Baekkieeeeeee!!!!" Chanyeol squealed as he nuzzled Baekhyun's neck. It is something Baekhyun does not particularly like as his neck is his sensitive spot.

"Stop that Chanyeol!" Baekhyun swatted his face away with irritation. Firstly, Baekhyun doesn't hates Chanyeol. It's just that Chanyeol really has bad timing especially when he is with Kyungsoo. Just now, both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are feeling really happy and emotional knowing that they get to debut together, and they were holding each other, crying and laughing.

"Until that guy with no sense of timing comes along," Baekhyung thought while frowning.

"Baekkie~ Don't frown~ You will get wrinkles!" Chanyeol said while poking Baekhyun's forehead.

"Stop touching me!!!!!" Baekhyun swatted his hands away. Baekhyun is usually okay with skinship, but now he is seething and he doesn't wants anyone to be touching him.

"What's wrong Baekkie~" Chanyeol pouted.

"Nothing."

"Really? Come onnnnn tell me~~~~~~"

"NOTHING'S WRONG OKAY STOP PESTERING MEEEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEE" Baekhyun half-screamed. Leaving Chanyeol wide-eyed as Baekhyun has never ever raised his voice at anyone.

"Okay~" Chanyeol said, trying not to look hurt. With that, he walked away to look for his next victim.

Baekhyun sighed as he feels guilty for raising his voice at his friend.

"Well~ now that Channie is gone~ lemme find me Kyu-" Baekhyun's thoughts was distrupted by something he saw. And Baekhyun does not likes what he is seeing. He regrets being carried away by Chanyeol and leaving Kyungsoo alone. His poor little baby is currently involved in a tickling war with a certain black male. KIM. JONG. IN. Baekhyun doesn't really enjoys the company of Jongin as Jongin is always smirking, acting y and being all too cute in front of Kyungsoo. Although Jongin has been friends with Kyungsoo for a longer period of time as compared to him, he still can't help but feel jealous that his best friend did not give him 100% of his attention when Jongin is in the room. Which is why Baekhyun doesn't really likes Jongin.

"Well~ I guess now I have to rescue my baby Soo from that lecherous wolf from being devoured!" with that, Baekhyun began stalking towards the unknowing pair of laughing mess.

"Hey hey hey, that's enough charcoal boy~" Baekhyun said while convieniently pulling Jongin off a hysterical Kyungsoo.

"Why hyung? We are just having fun!" Jongin pouted at Baekhyun.

"Hmm..this kid actually looks cu-"

"Jongin you are so cuuuuuuteeeee!" Kyungsoo cooed. That's it. Baekhyun's limits has reached.

"Hey Jongin, I have a little catching up to do with Kyungsoo, why don't you run off to your friend Sehun over there?" although Baekhyun's voice is calm and collected, but there is an underlying menance in his voice. Jongin shivered, nodded quickly, and hurriedly walked away. Kyungsoo starts to feel uncomfortable as Baekhyun only uses this tone when he is extremely annoyed, and he is afraid that Jongin, or him has accidentally annoyed the older.

"Now, little Soo-yah! Stop stretching your eyes wide open or they are gonna pop out soon~" Baekhyun cooed at the doe eyed boy. Kyungsoo has not realised that he had been giving his shocked look the whole time.

"You always tease me about my huge eyes hyung," Kyungsoo pouted, "at least I don't have to apply 2 kilograms of eyeliner on my eye for people to acknowledge their existence!!!"

"Yah! Who taught you to talk this way to your hyung?! Is it Jongin?! I am so gonna kick his for teaching my  baby Soo to talk back to his hyung!" Baekhyun screeched once again.

"Yah hyung! If it's anyone who taught me to talk back and rebel, it'd be you!!!!!" Kyungsoo argued back.

"Hmmmm then I'll have to say that you've got a brilliant teacher!" Baekhyun sticked out his tongue. The two little babies continued their spiteful teasings for a few more minutes before they finally calmed down.

"Hyung... I am really happy that we are going to debut together.."

"Me too.. Soo-yah! Junmyeon hyung said something about dormitory room allocations! Do you think it'd be okay if we get to room to-" Baekhyun has been unable to finish his sentence as a pair of long lanky arms shot behind Kyungsoo and grabbed Kyungsoo away from him.

"PARK. CHAN. YEOL. LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE, I DEMAND YOU TO LET ME DOWNNNNNNNNNN! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TALKING TO BAEKHYUN HYUNG?! YOU THIS UNMANNERED BEING!!!! LET ME DOWNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!" Kyungsoo shrieked.

Chanyeol's timings can never be better.

.....

.....

.....

...

...

...

..

..

.

.

.

 

 

HA.HA.HA. I AM SO SORRY EVERYBODY I JUST HAVE TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER THIS WAY AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. MY BAEKSOO FEELS ARE FLOWING LIKE THE RIVER FLOWS IN YOU TONIGHT AND I JUST HAVE TO. THIS CHAPTER IS TOO FLUFFY FOR ME OTL. But..a joyful beginning may not guarantee a happy ending ;) there may be slight angst in the future chapter(s) so...please forgive me >_< and once again, sorry for any grammatical errors!!!! >_< pic's not mine btw