Epilogue

The Distance Between Us

 

"We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again"

 
 
 
Year 2015, 11th February Wednesday, 9:45PM
 
Kyungsoo sat in a corner of Paris Baguette, sipping to his Iced Americano while checking his watch. The other party should be arriving at any moment. Its been long since the two of them had a date. Kyungsoo spaced out a little. He is currently exhausted, but happy. His phone beeped, signaling an incoming message as he was stirring his iced Americano.
 
9:48PM
From: Yeollie hyung
To: Kyungiesoo
Yah, where are you? Are you still at the cafe?
 
Kyungsoo smiled at the text. Typing in a reply, he pressed the send button.
 
9:49PM
From: Kyungsoo
To: Yeollie hyung
Yup! Don't worry, I'm still waiting and slowly drinking my drink kekeke
 
Within seconds of his text being sent, he received another text again.
 
9:49PM
From: Yeollie hyung
To: Kyungiesoo
Okay! We've just ended out broadcast at ShimShimTaPa, should be there any minute now since the cafe is so near!
 
Kyungsoo smiled.
 
9:50PM
From: Kyungsoo
To: Yeollie Hyung
Okay! I'll be waiting here ^~^ love you~
 
Kyungsoo sat back in his seat and enjoyed the silence of the cafe. It is late at night already, thus, there are very little patrons in the shop.
 
Kyungsoo looked out of the window and spaced out once more. This cafe, ah, holds so much memories.
 
Then, the doorbell jingled as someone made his way into the cafe.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late!" Kyungsoo was snapped back to the cafe in that instant. Kyungsoo smiled to the person in front of him. The love of his life.
 
"Hey there!" Kyungsoo smiled as he grabbed the person's hand.
 
"Sorry, I was held up at ShimShimTaPa recording, but I rushed here! I swear!"
 
"It's okay."
 
"And my phone died, I totally had no way to contact you-"
 
Kyungsoo cut the person off with a kiss. The person smiled and melted into the kiss.
 
"I know. And I understand, Baek. I love you!" 
 
Baekhyun frowned.
 
"You haven't let me finish speaking!" Baekhyun pinched Kyungsoo's nose. Kyungsoo smiled.
 
"I know, I know. Your phone died, so you used Chanyeol hyung's phone to text me. You've told me that already." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Baekhyun smiled. He is worried that Kyungsoo would be suspicious of him again. Ever since after they start afresh, Kyungsoo would be jumpy whenever Baekhyun is late. There is once Kyungsoo even shouted at him for coming home late. The members just stood by Kyungsoo and supported him.
 
"You're late because you're still screwing with that woman aren't you?!"
 
However, that awkward session ended with Baekhyun hugging Kyungsoo, telling him that he is sorry, and will never ever be late again. And also promising that he is faithful to only Kyungsoo and no one else. Kyungsoo even sniffed Baekhyun like a dog just to make sure that there is no perfume smell or love bites (except for his own) on Baekhyun. And it ended with Kyungsoo crying while murmuring that he is sorry for making a big fuss out of nothing and Baekhyun smiling and kissing him while scolding him silly. 
 
The other members, originally hated Baekhyun, had somehow accepted him as he was once more. And this is because, Kyungsoo kept nagging at them, and eventually threatened the dorm that they would have no food to eat unless they forgive Baekhyun like he did.
 
"Forgive, but don't forget. Forgiving him helps you to feel better, it is not a chore, it's a gift." Those were Kyungsoo's words back then. And slowly, the members started talking to him once more.
 
It took Kyungsoo five months to get over and move on from the fact that Baekhyun had cheated on him, nine months for Kyungsoo to be angry and to heal, thirteen months before he allow Baekhyun to properly hold his hands, and fifteen months before he finally accepted Baekhyun's proposal for them to be boyfriends again.
 
After they got back together, Baekhyun came out to his parents, saying that he is gay, only to get accepted by them. His parents felt their heart swell with love as they see Baekhyun being lovely to Kyungsoo. Baekhyun's brother did not really buy that idea initially, until one day when Kyungsoo had a heart to heart talk with him. Kyungsoo told Baekbom (Baekhyun's brother) about their bittersweet lovestory, causing Baekbom to punch his younger brother in the face for being a jerk, before hugging the both of them saying that he was sorry for being a judgmental brother. 
 
Kyungsoo on the other hand, continued to keep his relationship from his family when he found out that his cousin got kicked out from her house after telling her parents that she is biual. He pitied her cousin, thus, he is currently supporting her financially as she studied in college.
 
Now at their eighteenth month after they start afresh, Kyungsoo finally allows Baekhyun to plan and take him out on a date. But only a simple dinner after work.
 
And Baekhyun is late.
 
However, the thing is that Kyungsoo had not freaked out like he usually would, and Kyungsoo actually initiated the kiss. And this is huge progress.
 
Although it has been nearly two years, but they are still slowly taking baby steps. They don't want to rush things, as both of them are still afraid for each other. They are afraid that they might hurt each other, and they are afraid that they might get hurt from each other. 
 
Baekhyun is really thankful for Kyungsoo to come into his life. It is through Kyungsoo, he found out that fame isn't everything. Kyungsoo had made him learn, and grow. And in return, he had also helped Kyungsoo to become a better person.
 
The OST turned out well, and Baekhyun earned a lot of money from it, but he had donated them all to the orphanages in South Korea so as to release his guilt in the form of charity. 
 
"Hyung~ where should we go next?" Kyungsoo asked cutely making Baekhyun's heart swell with love.
 
"Hmmm actually I didn't plan anything else other than this meal..." Baekhyun smiled sheepishly while scratching his hair.
 
"Eeesh! And here I thought that you are gonna give me a surprise!" Kyungsoo pouted. Baekhyun's eyes crinkled into tiny crescents as he pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks.
 
"Aigoooooo baby. You like surprises eh?" Baekhyun smiled as he reached into his pocket and took out a small box. Kyungsoo raised his brows.
 
"Really? You're going to ask me to marry you now? I would say no though." Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun smiled.
 
"Nope, that would be too fast wouldn't it?" Baekhyun said as he opened the box. The box reveals a necklace with two rings chained together. There is laser carvings of Baekhyun's name on one of the ring, and Kyungsoo's name on the other. Kyungsoo smiled as he touched the chain.
 
"You've got me one on my birthday two years ago. So now I got you one too, so we have matching necklaces!" Baekhyun smiled. 
 
"It's so beautiful.." Kyungsoo's heart just couldn't take the love from Baekhyun.
 
"Here, let me put them on for you." Baekhyun moved behind Kyungsoo as he strapped the chain and fastened it. 
 
"You look beautiful." Baekhyun whispered into Kyungsoo's ear, making him blush. 
 
"Hyung! Stop!" Kyungsoo squeaked, making Baekhyun chuckle lightly.
 
"Come on, lets go back to the dorm." Baekhyun said as he pulled Kyungsoo out of the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Upon reaching the dorm, the pair took off their shoes and immediately started -swallowing each other's face while shoving their tongue down each other's throat- kissing each other passionately. They d at each other as they fought battles with their tongues. This is really good progress. Baekhyun smiled into the kiss, Kyungsoo pulled back.
 
"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked while cocking his head to the right. Baekhyun just gave him a creepy Cheshire Cat smile that makes him look like Chanyeol at the moment.
 
"Nothing. It's just that it feels really good kissing you like this." Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo thread his fingers into Baekhyun's hair.
 
"Oh shut up and kiss me." Kyungsoo smashed his lips to Baekhyun's. Baekhyun palmed Kyungsoo's as Kyungsoo shamelessly ground his hips with Baekhyun's.
 
Baekhyun lifted Kyungsoo up and Kyungsoo wrapped his legs around Baekhyun as the two of them continued kissing each other. Baekhyun placed Kyungsoo on the kitchen countertop as they continued making out. 
 
Articles of clothing strewn all over the kitchen as Baekhyun lifted Kyungsoo up again as they made their way to the bedroom. Kyungsoo's bedroom to be exact.
 
Opening the door with one hand, Baekhyun moved into the room and threw Kyungsoo on the bed. Baekhyun crawled between Kyungsoo's legs and started his collar bone before a bright red mark on his skin causing Kyungsoo to let out an explicit moan. 
 
Kyungsoo leaned up, sticking his torso to Baekhyun's, not allowing any spaces between them. They kissed for a few more minutes before Baekhyun pulled back and looked at Kyungsoo, the one he loves the most.
 
"I love you." Baekhyun said, his eyes shining brightly as his heart could not hold the love he has for him.
 
"I love you too." Kyungsoo smiled as he pulled Baekhyun down for another kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The road they walked together, slowly, step by step.
 
The stories they made.
 
The hardships they suffered.
 
The life they chose.
 
The distance between them, slowly closing up.
 
A new leaf will bud, flowers will blossom, the love of their tears will produce a seed.
 
This is their love story.
 
.....
 
.....
 
.....
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
Just as I was typing the last paragraph...BOOMZ le author mindblock. OTL 
 
So....this is the end of my very first fic! I will miss this story so much as it is my first ever story that I've written ;A; I'm having all these feels now T~T 
 
Anyway, I'm writing another BaekSoo story! The link is here! I will update it soon!!! Kekekeke 
 
Awww man, I can't believe it, I actually finished this story. And it's my first ever story. Had so much memories with this. Thank you all the readers and subscribers, your comments and posts on my wall really kept me going. I love you guys ^~^
 
THANK YOU MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS 
 
ricca05
EXOFan01 
Lieforly96
antigone
UKissKiseop2
Jeca101
JheydHyun
SHINaaa (thank you for your encouragements <3)
poccooy
awkwardtortoise
Lee_Bieha
molangkkuma (thank you for your comments and sweet wall posts! <3)
BocahHunHan (thank you for your praises and comments <3)
shakti
Krisus_Is_Awesome
CeceTsab
elfxoticbaby_
kwon_saedism (thank you for always commenting and encouraging me <3)
-Hallyosy- (thank you for commenting <3)
KYUNGIEEE (thank you for subscribing to all my stories <3)
Kyrah19
EXOSUNTAE
missFAYLEY22
CHANIEEEE
skiepii
reitachan
Ziierakiiera
baek_exoloves
baekhyunie
myra86
whosays
dreamingbacon
dieuloi
nick_kul_sonetic
xLadySakurax (omggggg you read my story D: I love Lady's stories, all of you MUST, I repeat, MUST read her stories if you haven't already do so, she is an awesome writer)
Jironai
NomNomNom
gimmepocky
cherrijungie
kuchipay
GreenDucky
kitten83
kkamjongii
marsians
mengoorangi
cicieyurie
luckz05
i-dealiez
shineemilly
lightstick
HappyCreature1701 (thank you for commenting and encouraging me to write on <3)
Imshanlee01
GeniePrincess (thank you for all your comments <3)
Petorii (thank you for commenting, you're one of my favourite authors D: I can't believe you read and commented on my stories! Please do update soon! <3)
vbrii123
kaisoos
Sujulrish
momoe97
Eugeniie
henclown
tenkone
shirocream97
kyungsoodork2407 (thank you for commenting and always looking forward to my update and supporting me from the beginning to the end ;A; <3)
songhaneulricky
_Elido
RubiieLoviie
Jongin-Oppa
kyungsooaddict (thank you for reading and always commenting and encouraging me <3)
kokoami
shiny01 (thank you  for commenting and urging me on! <3)
MyBrii
parkchii
trollingtrishy (thank you for always writing long comments and encourage me on, and thank you for supporting me from the very beginning <3)
my_evi
 
To the rest of the silent readers, I thank you all also, I love you guys. Gosh, I'm going to miss writing this fic so so so much ;A; but...all good times comes to an end, so...yeah, hope you guys liked this fic as much as I love writing it, do read my new baeksoo fic! The link will be posted here, and the title is "Icebound" hehehe look forward to writing and providing you all with more baeksoo fics in the future! 
 
Love,
SparklesSunshine