Slowly

The Distance Between Us

 

"It’s okay if it’s a little late, just take step by step, slowly..."

 
I've updated twice today, once in the morning. If you've yet to read the previous chapter, please do so! ^~^ 
"I'm sorry Minah. We're over." Kyungsoo hung up the phone before the other could reply. Kyungsoo is stressed. No. Saying that he is stressed is an understatement. Pressure has been building up within his small form lately that he couldn't take it anymore. EXO has been preparing for their comeback, and the things happening with Baekhyun, he was already at his limits. Then when Minah started whining about them not going out anymore, Kyungsoo snapped. He couldn't take it anymore. He felt angry. Angry at the world at everyone. He has been snapping at everyone who accidentally cross paths with him lately. It wasn't normal for everyone in the dorm, thus everyone has been on their toes around Kyungsoo lately.
 
"Hyung, are you ok-"
 
"Just shut up Jongin. It's none of your business." Kyungsoo snapped again, cutting Jongin off.
 
"Sorry..." Jongin said. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who looks utterly sad, he felt sorry for the younger having to take his temper.
 
"I'm sorry Jonginnie..it's just..I feel so stressed and on edge lately." Kyungsoo sighed.
 
"It's alright hyung, everyone has their days. It just shocks the rest of us that you are snapping so much lately. We are just worried about you." Jongin gave a small smile. Kyungsoo rubbed his temples.
 
"I feel like I'm a to everyone lately.."
 
"Yeah you are." Jongin said honestly. Kyungsoo eyed Jongin. Then, the both of them laughed.
 
"Better get prepared. We are filming our 'WOLF' Music Video today. I'm so excited!" Jongin squealed. Finally they are going to have a comeback.
 
"Yeah.." Kyungsoo replied. Just then, Junmyeon popped into the room all too cheerfully.
 
"Hey charcoal, hey wifey, ya feelin' better?" Junmyeon greeted.
 
"Hey! Why am I charcoal?" Jongin pouted.
 
"Shut it Junmyeon hyung, my name isn't 'wifey'" Kyungsoo glowered.
 
"Hurry get dressed~ we are leaving in ten minutes," Junmyeon winked, ignoring both of them.
 
"Aish that grandpa." Jongin said while shaking his head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An hour later, all of them are at the scene, filming the dance version of "WOLF" in different outfit. The boys changed into their first outfit and went to the platform to prepare for the first shoot.
 
The music came on and they danced. Occasionally cutting here and there as the director directed them to the right positions where the light would shine on them and also telling them to make their moves sharper and etc. Finally, it came to the ending pose part.
 
Kyungsoo's face flushed. In the ending pose of "WOLF", Kyungsoo has to put one of his hands on Baekhyun's thigh as Baekhyun lays on the floor in a masculine position. When they did it, Baekhyun visibly shuddered causing Kyungsoo to blush even more. Baekhyun felt his face go red. He feels Kyungsoo's hands touching him and he suddenly became hypersensitive of his surroundings. He can hear Kyungsoo's breathing behind him and he can feel how his muscles twitched when they were in contact. Just then...
 
"D.O-sshi, your hand is too low, can you place your hands a little higher of Baekhyun-sshi's thigh?" The producer demanded. Squeezing his eye shut and willing himself not to have dirty thoughts, Kyungsoo allow his hands to shift higher a little. Baekhyun kept looking straight and tried to ignore Kyungsoo's hands traveling up his thigh. Kyungsoo being shy, moved slowly, however due to this, Baekhyun became ultra-sensitive as he felt that Kyungsoo is teasing him.
 
"D.O-sshi, a little more higher please." The producer demanded once more. No choice, Kyungsoo moved his hands up a little more. Baekhyun suddenly jerked up as he felt Kyungsoo's hands sliding up slowly nearing his area. 
 
"Can we take a break? I'm sorry." With that, Baekhyun ran to the toilet.
 
"What the hell?" Baekhyun said to himself as he looked into the mirror. He splashed some water on his face and look at the damage done on his make up. Sighing, he used some tissue to dab away the water and ruined make up before heading out.
 
"D.O, Baekhyun, and SuHo, come with me." Their manager called as Baekhyun went out of the toilet. Obediently, both of them followed the manager to somewhere secluded in the room.
 
"What the hell is wrong with the both of you?! Stop being so awkward with each other for gods sakes! You guys are a team and its not like you haven't seen or touched each other before. Just film this damn thing, follow the instructions of the producer, is it that hard?!" Their manager scolded them with much ferocity. Baekhyun cowered in fear whereas Kyungsoo just stared at the manager blankly. Turning to Junmyeon, the manager continued.
 
"You, as the leader of the group. What have you been doing? Your members are so unfocused. Do you guys even want to have this comeback or not?" The manager scolded Junmyeon.
 
"I'm sorry. I will make sure to talk to this two." Junmyeon apologized while bowing. Huffing, the manager walked away. Junmyeon turned to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.
 
"Guys, please.. Let's just finish this and go home. We all know that all of us are tired." Junmyeon said.
 
"Fine. Should I put my hands directly at his then? Will it satisfy the producer?" Kyungsoo's words filled with sarcasm and laced with a tint of venom. Baekhyun's eyes grew large. Junmyeon just shook his head.
 
"Chill with the period Kyung, I'm just saying that we are professionals, and this is a professional problem, so lets solve it professionally." Junmyeon said before turning away to walk back to his original spot.
 
"I'm not a girl I don't have period." Kyungsoo mumbled. Baekhyun heard, he laughed. It's funny hearing Kyungsoo complaining like a child.
 
"What?!" Kyungsoo said.
 
"Nothing, you're just.. So funny Soo HAHAHA! Maybe you do have period after all." Baekhyun said.
 
"Shut up." With that, Kyungsoo walked away.
 
"The effects you have on me..." Baekhyun sighed to himself as he slowly walk back to the shooting area.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay guys, we will stop here today everyone, good job!" The producers announced. They have finally finish filming the dance version of the music video and everyone was exhausted. All that's left with is for the producers and the crew to make some magical touch to it to turn it into a perfect music video.
 
"Thank you everyone!" The boys except for Kyungsoo bowed and thank all the crew. Kyungsoo complained that he is having a stomachache, so he went to the van and waited for the others. The other members are puzzled by Kyungsoo's actions. After clearing everything, the members piled into the van and Jongin the unlucky one, sat beside Kyungsoo.
 
"Hyung, are you feeling better?" Jongin asked gently.
 
"No. It hurts. And you keeping quiet might just help." Kyungsoo snapped while looking out of the window. Jongin's eyes turned dark, but he just kept a straight face and looked away.
 
"Woah, someone's feisty. Seems like period's got the best of you Kyung." Kris joked. Everyone laughed except for Kyungsoo.
 
"I would shut the up right now if I were you hyung." Kyungsoo glared at Kris.
 
"Okay okay, rest well baby Soo." Kris laughed. The rest of the ride home was awkward. Baekhyun sat in his seat behind Kyungsoo, watching him as he just stare out of the window. Baekhyun felt sad as he has no idea what's got Kyungsoo so pissed off lately. And it's not like he could approach the younger in their current situation.
 
When the van drove into the driveway, Kyungsoo's the first to get out of the van. He went straight back into his room and Jongin followed after him. Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a look and Baekhyun just shrugged and walked into his shared bedroom. In his room which is just a wall away from Kyungsoo's room, he could hear Kyungsoo and Jongin quarreling.
 
"What the hell is wrong with you hyung? You are so rude to everyone even the producers today!" Jongin shouted.
 
"I already told you it's none of your business. Leave it alone!" Kyungsoo scream back. Baekhyun tried to drown out the voices but he wanted to know what is Kyungsoo angry about.
 
"You literally snapped at everyone today! You even broke up with Minah!" Jongin said. Baekhyun's eyes grew large. Kyungsoo broke up with Minah?! Woah.
 
"I'm just feeling under the weather okay?"
 
"You don't just break up with someone just because you are under the weather. You was so angry with everyone! Just what exactly are you angry at?"
 
"I don't know... I'm just angry with the world. Happy?" Kyungsoo said with much sarcasm. Jongin had enough.
 
"You know what? I know exactly what you are angry at." Jongin said. Baekhyun listened extensively as his eyes grew large.
 
"You are angry with the whole world when all you are is angry with yourself! Why don't you just come out of the ing closet already? We all know what you are. GAY. Thats what you are. It is so ing obvious that you love Baekhyun hyung, but you are just so full of yourself and so proud that you even rejected Baekhyun's love for you, you don't even dare to admit that you are gay. You know what? You are nothing but a coward. You know nothing about love. I pity Baekhyun hyung who love you so much and you just treat him like trash. I desp-" Jongin was cut off by a loud and thunderous slap. Kyungsoo had slapped Jongin. Hard.
 
"You...you have no idea what you're talking about." Kyungsoo said. His voice is trembling. Baekhyun was shocked. He heard it all too clear.
 
"I guess I'd just room with Sehun tonight." Jongin mumbled. Then, Baekhyun heard doors slamming open and shut. Baekhyun winced at the sound. Then, unmistakably, he heard sobs from the room next door. Sighing, he got to his feet. Just as he made his way to the door, Chanyeol looked up at him from his laptop.
 
"Where do you think you're going?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun rubbed his temple.
 
"He needs me..." Baekhyun replied.
 
"But World War Three just happened in there, you won't want to go in there...You probably won't be able to come out alive.." Chanyeol said it so solemnly that Baekhyun almost laughed out loud. It's not like Chanyeol to be serious.
 
"I know... But I just have to try... I can't stand hearing him cry and our walls aren't exactly thick." Baekhyun sighed.
 
"Suit yourself then." Chanyeol turned back to his laptop. Just as Baekhyun was about to close the door behind him, he heard Chanyeol murmuring.
 
"Good luck hyung... You will need it." 
 
.....
 
.....
 
.....
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
HEHEHE HI GUYS. EXO 2nd Win today AND BAEKHYUN LOOKS SO ING HOT OMG. I got pregnant by his hair , camou shirt and the face he made when he sang his part ;~~~~; my ovaries exploded like the fireworks in the 4th of July ugh, what a love hate relationship I have with Byun Baek ;~~~;. Anyway... Cliffhanger hehehe expect it ;) once again, sorry for and grammatical errors! >_<