When you make my heart beat fast

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : In the bus 

Time : 7.45 

 

YoungMin suddenly winked at me , then Amber say "Yah ! You don't get it what did i say yesterday didn't you ?" . Then I was like " Anio , i understand every single word you say yesterday crystal clear " . Then Amber say " Then , why are you so quite for ?" . I never know that Min Woo and YoungMin is sitting right behind us and hearing what are we talking about . By then , when i wanted to answer . Min Woo cut in and say "You understand her feelings didn't you , Amber ssi ?" . Then I spoke softly and say "Kumahaeyo (stop it) ."  Then YoungMin stand up and he was right on top of my head and say "Auwww , You're so cute" . Then Amber looked at me , she punched my left hand and smirk . Then i just look out the window . Because i am sitting beside the window that's why . When we got down the bus , i kept my iPod in my bag . Then me and Amber go to the locker and history book . Of course , the next period is history class for us . After we took our books out . In all of a sudden , someone slam my door locker so hard and i was totally shocked . And i fell down on Amber's leg . Then Amber was like "Yah , Waeyo ? (Whats wrong) ." By the time when i fell down my eyes were close . But when i opened my eyes . I was shocked and Amber was trying to get me up in all of a sudden . I was shocked because there was someone in front of me in all of a sudden . Try to have eye contact with an evil looking . 

 

In all of a sudden , YoungMin ran to me and grab my hands and Amber follows . Then when YoungMin stopped in front of his friends . I asked "YoungMininie , who is he just now ? " . Then YoungMin turned back at me while still holding my hand and say " Aigooo , Why are you so cute *pinch my cheek* . Well , just that guy is the bully in our school *in a sudden serious face*" . Then Amber was like " Him ? Alone ?!" . KwangMin answered "Anio , there is another 2 more person who never show up yet . " I asked again "Whats his name ? and the others ?" . Then JeongMin answered " Just now that guy was Jun Hyung , and the others is Hyun Seung and Gi Kwang " . But then , YoungMin still holding my hand and never let go . 

 

When the bell rings , all of us rush into the classroom . Even thought its only in front of us . We got into our places , but then on my left side . No one sitting and there is about 3 empty tables and chairs . By then , i ignored and i just sit there being quite . But actually , my heart is keep on beating for YoungMin . Then Amber suddenly say "Yah ! You are loving it didn't you ? *with a smile*" . So i just quite and longer my face got blush . Then Amber say "Ahh ! You can't hide from your feelings to him *with a cute smirk *" . Then i say "Yah , Joyonghae (Keep quite) . In all of a sudden , the history teacher came in to the class and brought 3 new students and all of them are boys .One is with a thick lips and silky hair , another one is with a rough hair and small eyes , the other one is with a cute little face and he likes to smile ..... 

 

 

[TO BE CONTINUED] 
[NEXT ,CHAPTER 8 ]

Hey readers , i hope you enjoy reading . But i will be away for a while , don't worry . I will try my best to update ^^ . So yeah . Take care readers ^^