Sleepy Head

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : Hospital 

Time : P.M. 7.38

 

Suddenly he turned to me and look deeply in his eyes , he suddenly got nearer to me and his eyes is closing slowly , my eyes is closing slowly as he got closer to me . Suddenly , the nurse knocked the door and he straight away move back , then the nurse suddenly say "Sorry if i disturbed the both of you , but Rachel need to rest and eat her medicine *smiles and politely*" , then Young Min straight away got down from the bed and say "Ohh , Okay *laughed*". While i was taking my medicine , Young Min woke up Min Woo , Jeong Min and Kwang Min to go back home , then Young Min suddenly asked the nurse "Nurse , when can Rachel ......? *not finished*" , Young Min is not finish saying the sentance and the nurse answered "Tomorrow *smiles*" , Young Min answered "Ohh , Kamsahamnida *bows*" and the nurse bows back and left the room . 

 

Then Young Min set the bed back down flat , the others went out first then after Young Min set the bed for me , he tuck me into the bed and covers me with the blanket , he kissed my forehead lightly and say "Take care , nae yeojachingu (My girlfriend) ." then he got closer to my ears and whispered "Saranghaeyo". Then when he pull his head back , he look deeply in my eyes , so do i , then he smiled at me and runs his fingers through my hair , he say again "Annyeong *smiles with a cute wink*" , so i was like "Annyeong Young Min *waving cutely even i am lying down*" then he giggled and he left with a smile . Min Woo , Kwang Min and Jeong Min looks totally exhausted while they are walking to out from the room , pity them . 

 

When they leave , the room gone quite but Hyun Ah Unnie , Amber and Victoria Unnie is still there sleeping soundly . So i try to close my eyes and i slept .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Location : Hospital
Time : A.M. 9.03

 

Suddenly the nurse and the doctor came into my room without knowing by Hyun Ah Unnie , Amber and Victoria Unnie , then the nurse wake Hyun Ah Unnie , Amber and Victoria Unnie and say that i can leave the hospital already because i'm already , then they were saying thank you to the doctor and the nurse for taking a good care of me . When the nurse is talking to my Unnies and Amber , the doctor woke me up to taking out the drippings and put the thing some sort of like But when the nurse and the doctor leave the room , Hyun Ah Unnie and Amber is totally happy just because of me , then Victoria Unnie is still exhausted since yesterday and she is still sleepy so she slept back . Then Amber and Hyun Ah Unnie tries to wake me up in the surprise way but they failed , because i woke up already :D . Then Amber was like "Fine then , she woke up already *awkward face*" to Hyun Ah Unnie , Hyun Ah Unnie say "Yeah ! Hurh *look away* its not fun playing with my dongsaeng ! Hurm ! *still looking other places*" . So i get up and sat on my bed , i laughed then i say "Yah Unnie , its obvious okay ? *laughing* , the doctor took out my drippings of course i woke up first *laughing*", Amber got so happy and say "I'm glad you are okay *smiles* , come on give me up will you ? *laughing and throw her hands in the air like wanna hug*" and i really did hug her happily . 

 

Then i saw Victoria Unnie is still sleeping so i let go of Amber and say "Yah , Unnie , Amber , Victoria Unnie is still sleeping . Go on wake her up *sticking my tongue out*" , then Hyun Ah Unnie also want a hug from me so i hugged her and she say "Aiggooo , my dongsaeng so cute *pinching my cheek*" , so i just giggled . Amber is trying to wake Victoria Unnie up while Hyun Ah Unnie asked me to change my cloths to leave the hospital ...

 

[Next , Chapter 28]
Hope you enjoy reading ^^ , sorry for being away now a days :) . I am quite busy , but i will update as soon as possible ^^ . 
Fighting :) , Kamsahamnida ^^