Still have to move on with the both of em' :D

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

 

Location : Outside the classroom 

Time : P.M. 2.42

 

Suddenly , i felt someone hugging while i am still closing my eyes , but when i open my eyes and look on top , it was Young Minie Oppa . Of course it hurts D: , but i have to stand the pain because Young Minie Oppa doesn't know about my right wrist got hurt because of Jun Hyung . Young Minie Oppa hugged me while i didn't hug him back because i am still in a shock . 

 

"Yeobo , you're not gonna leave me just like that ?" he suddenly said , i look up at him innocently then suddenly smiled at him . I tip-toes standing and i kissed his nose lightly .

"Ani , i am not " i said while laughed 

"You're cute you know ?" *in all of a sudden*

"Ani , na mullayo" *while looking at him with a smile

 

He laughed . In my heart , i say 'Why took the others so long , i need to go already and they are not out yet' 

 

Suddenly a voice came to show up and say "Rachel , ppaliwa !" , when i turn around to where the sound come from , its Amber :) . By then , i put a smile to Amber while Amber is looking at me cutely , i look back at Young Minie Oppa and say "Oppa , i need to go now " cutely while looking at him .

"Ah Jinjayo ? Now ? You mean now ?" he got shocked with a sad expression while still hugging me , "Ne oppaaaaaa" while pulling the words and acting cute to cheer Young Minie Oppa up :) . At the end , MISSION SUCCESS :D , he smiled and say "Arraso , Yeobo~ah" ^^ . 

 

"Annyeong Oppa" while waving at him with a smile of mine . By then , i was actually have a feeling something is gonna happen but i don't know what is it . I walk away with a weird feeling . Suddenly , my right wrist was pulled again but this time i didn't close my eyes . When i got pulled , my body changed direction (Of course) then i got shocked because it was Young Minie Oppa and yeah AGAIN my wrist of course it hurts :'/ . Then he pull my wrist and kissed my forehead lightly with his eyes closed , then he pull back his head and look into my eyes deeply while i look at him , and say "Annyeong nae sarang yeojachingu (Goodbye my lovely girlfriend)" with a cute smile of his . 

 

kissed back his nose lightly while smiling at him after kissing him then i replied "Annyeong Nae sarang Oppa" . He got shocked on the inside but he try to act normal with a smile on his face ^^ on the outside , then he waved cutely at me . By then , i walk back to Amber and took my bag which is leaning against the locker . 

 

After i walk away , Young Minie Oppa turned back and he is like trying to control his shyness but he can't x) . He blushed and he tries to cover it with his hands xD 

 

Then Amber was like smiling weirdly , so i look at her 'awkwardly' while talking my bag , then she suddenly say "Aiggooo , you guys are like couple forever , tooo cutteee" while pulling the words cutely with her boyish voice :D . By then , i felt weird and say "Yah , we are cute couples alright" while sticking out my tongue for fun xD , then Amber was like sticking her tongue out too while smiling at the end she can't stand it anymore than she laughed . While she was laughing , i was like try to adjust my bag xD , by then i suddenly remembered that we need to go to work . 

 

"Yah yah , ppali kajja :DD" i said while gonna laugh just because of the way Amber laugh is so cute :D . "Arraso arraso xD" Amber said while waiting for me to move :) , by then we walk and talk at the same time . While we near to the gate already , i just remember that my phone vibrated and i didn't check , so i took out my phone while walking slowly , by then i felt weird about Amber =='' . Amber followed me walk slowly too (That's the thing is weird xD) . So i took out my phone , i saw that i have 2 text message from someone i don't know but when i see the number ends with the 8 and its like totally TOTALLY EXTREMELY familiar :D , so i open the text message . 

 

When i open it, its Niel =='' . Well obviously xD , the way he speak its funny :D not because his pronunciation but because the way he say with his attitude x) . I can even imagine it even thought its only a text message :D . The 1st text message written : 

 

Yah ! We arrived in Bright Rainbow already :p
We win , and you lose !
Nenenibubu !!! :D
  

 

laughed softly because of Niel's text message and his last words was like "Nenenibubu" like little kids are gonna get chased by their friends x) . So cute you know ? :D . By then , Amber saw me laughing softly then she asked me while smirking at me "Yah Rachel , why are you laughing cutely for ?" , i answered "Aniya , just a text from someone is cute"
            "Ne ? Text ? Must Young Minie huh ?"

               "Anio , its not his text this time , other people"
                   "Ahh .... Jinjayo ? " *felt something weird*
                        "Ne ne , jinja xD" *while laughing at Amber*

 

Amber felt weird about it , because beside Young Minie Oppa there is no one else who made me laugh until like that . I don't know why , maybe its me alone or is it Amber ? Just ignore it =='' . 

 

By then i open the 2nd text message from Niel and it writen there  :

 

Yah Rachel ! Why are you treating me so bad :( 

You're a bad person ㅠ.ㅠ

 

 

After i read the text that Niel sent to me , i laughed childishly while walking and closing my mouth . 

 

By then i type a text message to Niel and i wrote in the text : 

 

Yah Nielllll ! *pulling the words*

You always win :( , i loseeee . Poor Me ᅮ.ᅮ

Anio , you're a bad person . I am a good girl not a bad girl ᅮ.ᅮ

 

 

 

Then i press the send button :D by then after it sent to Niel , i set my phone and put it to not silence anymore then i kept my phone in my pocket . Suddenly , i felt something weird will happen tomorrow , my face gone dull and my mood gone mood-less . When Amber look at me from my left (because she is walking on my left) , i never even realize that she was looking at me because i am like totally worried of something . Suddenly , she poked me and say "Yah Rachel ah ! " , i got shocked while still walking with her side by side then she laughed just because my reaction is funny =='' . I answered "Ah , waegeulae Amber ?(What's Wrong with you , Amber?)" 

"Aniya *laughed* , the person who should ask that question is me to you not you to me xD" 

 

fake smiled and say "Anio , i should be asking you that..." 

 

Amber knows that i am actually fake smiling . Obviously , i can't hide my feelings behind Amber =='' , because Amber knows everything , even my mood 

 

In all of a sudden , she started poking me and trying to make my mood up . Then i try to avoid it by blocking the part she wants to poke with my hands and walk further away from her =='' , at the end i can't stand it and i laughed and say "Yah ! Yah ! Amber ! Kumanhae ! (Hey hey Amber ! Stop it !)" while i was like some sort of shouting for fun x) . But luckily ! Luckily , she didn't make my right wrist move or touch my right wrist because it still hurts but not as pain as in school . 

 

Luckily , at the same time we arrived at the front door of Bright Rainbow . But then thing is i left my phone in my pocket for like 10 minutes and Niel haven reply me o.o'' . Isn't that weird ? He usually reply in a fast motion =='' . When we are going in , i was in front of Amber . By the time , Amber already stopped poking me already xD .

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Location : In Bright Rainbow

Time : P.M. 3.05

 

After the door is closed by Amber , i thought everything will be alright and clear :D , suddenly Amber poke my waist and i made a funny voice then i turn back at Amber which is behind me making a funny face at me . Ricky and CAP was like 2 feet away from me and after they saw me made a funny voice .

 

They laughed and Ricky was like laughing crazily and cutely . CAP is laughing while covering his mouth with his hand . By then , i turn back in front and i saw Ricky and CAP was like laughing at me just because i made a funny voice xD , then i stopped walking and ask them "Ah Mwoya ? What so funny ?"

Then CAP answered "Aiggoo , Jinja :'D . You know something ?" 

 

"I know nothing about what are you guys laughin' about :p " *while sticking my tongue out*

Ricky answered "You sound like Niel hyung !" *while laughing crazily and turn back to control his image* . So i was like 'What ? Niel ? I never even hear Niel make funny voices before == ' . Then i was like "Anio , you get the things all wrong :O" . By then , Ricky and CAP hold their laugh and say "Arraso Arraso" while smiling at me with their cuteness and charisma :'D. 

 

Me and Amber was actually on the way to the toilet to change our cloths . Of course , Ricky and CAP already changed their cloths , about Niel , i don't know =='' . 

Then we entered the toilet and change our cloths in the toilet . 

 

 

After we got changed , i have another weird feeling about someone . And i felt like there is someone outside waiting for me , i don't know whether is it true or false but seriously i felt something weird . Then , we keep our uniforms in our school bags , of course folded =='' . By then , i was fixing my hair with the mirror opposite me x) , so does Amber . Amber suddenly mess my hair , then i was like 'Oh Gosh ! I need to do it all over again !' , by then i planed something evil to Amber xD . While Amber is fixing her hair right after my hair got messed up by her =='' , she is totally focusing on fixing her blonde hair with a kinda of blackish colour and she forgot what did she just did to me xD .


By then , i fixed my hair properly and i straight away mess Amber's hair xD . But then Amber was like "Yah Neo Jinja ! " while trying to fix back her hair to the way it was xD . She knows i do that to her as a revenge or some other reasons x) , if not she will scold me for fun xD . 

 

After we fixed our hair to the way it was , we carried our school bag out the toilet XD . But for the truth , in our bags doesn't really have much books =='' . Only 1-3 exercise books =x , the others are in the school locker x) . 

 

When we walked out , i really really feel that someone is somewhere waiting for me . At the same time , i was holding my phone on my hand and like going to like some sort of store  room to put our school bags ^^ which is like two doors away . 

 

But Niel , Ricky and CAP get used to putting their bags under the cashier , because under the cashier there is some space and its like big enough to fit in like 5 bags x) . 

 

Out of a sudden .........

 

[Next , Chapter 52] 

[TO BE CONTINUED] 

Thank you for reading , readers ^^ . Hope you like it and please leave some comments about this story ^^ . Sorry for rarely updating :) . I got sick again :( as you know i am like rarely get sick but i still haven recover since the day that i started to get sick :( . Sorry :( . The second reason is i got grounded by my mom :O . So yeah , please understand my life . And i hope you really appreciate my fan-fic . I know and i think this will be a long story . As my first time , i always like to make it long :) . Once again , Thank you very much for reading and understanding my situation ^^ . Hope you really like the story :D 
Take care , everyone . Peace Out xD