Peeps with faces full of jealous

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : In the classroom
Time : A.M. 9.49

 

So i was like "Niel , na jinja jinja kwaenchanayo *pushing is hand softly to the side*" , then i try to walk but i can't . Niel was totally shocked after what i did and he saw my face was totally pale , and he stopped me again and say "Yah , neo an kwaenchana" . I answered "Gokjongma , i will be fine *pushed down his hands softly*" , by the time he never stopped me anymore . Young Min stand up but only at his place not moving and he just stare at me from where he is , then i started to feel dizzy and i nearly fell down . Young Min straight away run to me before i fall , and he just straight away hold my hands and put it around him , his other hand is on my waist because i don't really have energy to walk . And he want to take me to the treatment room , on the way everybody saw us and they got shocked and jealous . Then Young Min whispered to me and say "Yah , You shouldn't have come to school if you are in this situation . In fact , you are so cold like ice cube ." But i just keep quite because i got not enough energy to talk either ! But at least he understand my situation .

 

When we arrived at the treatment room , Young Min asked me to sit on the bed . Then the nurse measured my temperature and she told both of us that i am in a bad condition but not really that heavy . By then , the nurse asked me to take more rest and drink more water , then i was getting more weaker and weaker . Then me and Young Min bowed to the nurse and say thank you . In all of a sudden , Young Min go near to my ears and whispered "I'll bring you home now" , then he look in to my eyes and nearly kiss me but then he suddenly stopped and he know that someone might see this so he just smile at me but he is still near me . Then i try harder to talk , so i just talk softly i say "But , its school time . Its impossible , c'mon lets go back to class , Young Min . PLUS its raining too " . Then he took off his blazer and put it around me and he answered "Gokjongma , let's just get you home now *suddenly turned back and squat*" . So i felt weird and i say "Igemuya ? (What's this ?)" , then he was like "Piggy back *smiles with eyes close* , come one up *giggles*" . I was so childish , i crossed my hands and say "I dowan (Don't want) *look other places*" , then Young Min got up and come near to me and pinch my cheeks and say "Aigooo , so cute *by pulling the words*" . Then he squat again and say "Ppaliwa ! *in a childish way*" , so i shy smiled but i am still stubborn . Then Young Min got up and took my hands and put it around his neck . Then he say "Still not going up ? If not then i will leave you here *joking*" , so i pull one of my hand back and hit his shoulder softly and say "cho-a (Fine)" . Then he piggy back me and we walked out of the treatment room . 

 

When we walked out of the treatment room , everybody is staring at us with a faces that full of jealousy .Especially Ji Yeon , Jin Hye and EunKyo. They look at both of us very serious and i got scared .  In all of a sudden , i saw Niel , Ricky and CAP . All of em' were totally shocked then i was looking somewhere else , suddenly Young Min say "Kwaenchana , we will be fine . People always be like this *smiles*" . Then i hit Young Min's shoulder and whispered "aish ! Neo jinja ! hurm ! *look other places*" , Young Min answered "Stop being cute will you ? You're  just too cute ! *giggles cutely*" and i giggled too . So we walked out from the gate under the rain . 

 

When we arrived my home , no one's at home but i am still carried by Young Min . And all of us got wet especially Young Min and my hair is wet . By then i pity Young Min so i was like , whispering to him and say  "Kwaenchana Young Min~ahh , just put me down on the sofa *smile*" , Young Min got so stubborn and say "An Kwaenchana (No , its not okay) , i will bring you to your room ." So i felt weird and whispered "You know where is my room ?" , he answered "Ne , Amber told me about it *giggles*" .  So i just keep quite . When we arrived , he put me down on my bed and i whispered "Yah , aren't you going back to school ? *breathing heavily in all of a sudden*" , he answered "Anio , i'll be staying here with you until your Unnie come back ." So i just smile at him , he hold my hand and sing , then i fall asleep . After he found out that i fall asleep to take a rest , he put my hand down and he kissed my forehead by saying "Jaljayo (Sleep tight) , Nae yeoja chingu (My girlfriend)" . 

When he look at his watch and he was totally shocked of the time . Then he ......................

 

 

Stay Tune for more ;) 
UPDATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :"D

[NEXT CHAPTER 16]

Hope you enjoy readers ^^ . Please be my subscribers ^_^/