At Least i am still protected

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : At School
Time : A.M. 9.47

 

Then Niel have no choice but to carry me to the treatment room . He put my hand around his shoulder and he carry my leg and my back like people got married . Everybody were even shocked after what Niel have done , even Ji Yeon , Eunkyo and Hye Won is totally shocked ! Then CAP and Ricky were smiling like crazy and they even high 5 with each other just because they were so happy that Niel did that to me . But Niel is like got irritate by them and he was like "Would you guys stop doing that ? Will you ? *in a serious face*" , then when they were doing and suddenly heard Niel say and they straight away stop it . Then Niel's face got totally serious , he carried me to the treatment room , whispered in his heart and to me say "Don't worry , Rachel . I will always protect you , always " . Ji Yeon's face was totally full of jealousy , EunKyo and Hye Won is totally mad at me ! 

 

So then , Niel carried me to the treatment room while Ricky and CAP follow him from the back . Niel placed me on the bed and asked the nurse "Is she okay ?" , the nurse checked my temperature and answered "Her condition is getting worst , i better get the ambulance *reaching to the telephone*" , Niel answered "Ah ?! Jinjayo ?! Okay *worried face*" . Suddenly , Niel looked at me who is lying down on the bed , who fainted , he suddenly my hair and say "You're gonna be okay , you're gonna be okay *voice getting softer while face got more worried*" , then Ricky asked "Yah , Hyung kwaenchanayo ?" . Niel nearly shed into tears but trying to stay strong , he answered "Ne , ne . Na kwaenchana dongsaeng~ah " , CAP laughed like crazy because of Niel nearly shed into tears , then Niel's face like nearly wanna laughed and asked "Yah ! Hyung ! Its not funny ! So stop laughing ! *trying to be serious but failed*" , but then CAP is still laughing like crazy and he is totally stubborn . Ricky whispered to him something then CAP suddenly stop and say "Okay okay its not funny anymore *trying to hold his laugh*" , CAP can't stand it anymore so he continue laughing but this time Ricky laughed with CAP too ! Niel can't stand Ricky's cuteness while laughing so he just smiled to the both of them . When the ambulance arrived , Niel carried me into the van then Ricky and CAP follow him at the back . 

 

When we arrived at the hospital , the doctor checked my temperature and my condition , he told Niel , Ricky and CAP by saying "She is doing fine , she just need enough rest and she can't work too hard on herself again . If not , this will happen again so just tell her not to work hard on herself again *smiles*" , then Niel is relief after what the doctor said  he answered "Ahh , Kamsahamnida Doctor *bows* , I will take a good care of her *smiles*" , then the doctor bow back and walk away . CAP and Ricky got totally shocked after what Niel say , they were like "Yah Niel , Are you serious ?!" , he answered "Kurom (of course) , do i look like i am kidding ?" , then they shake their heads and Niel smiled . 

Then Niel told them "I will be staying back here with Rachel . If you guys wanna go back home , just go home *smiled*" . Ricky say "Yah , Jinjayo ?! Yay ! *jump happily*" , CAP answered "Andwaeyo ! Dongsaeng , we better stay here with Niel , we can't just leave him alone here !" . Then Ricky.........

[Next , Chapter 24]
Hope you enjoy reading , readers . Be my subscriber to read more ;) .
Kamsahamnida :)