My mood is up ! :D

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

 

Location : In the classroom 

Time : A.M. 8.12 

 

I got shocked and felt weird whoever told me that , and i lift my head up and see . And it's actually Niel and Ricky , the one who put he's hand on my shoulder is Niel and Ricky is showing concern to me with his baby face ><" . At the same time , CAP was actually looking at me with the face full of worried =''=

 

I pretend to put a smile on my face for the both of them . 

 

"Nan kwaenchana , gokjongma (I'm fine , don't worry)" i lied to them all while still putting a fake smile on my face . Then i look back down on my shoe . 

 

"Yah , you don't need to lie anymore . We know your true feelings" CAP said in all of a sudden while looking at me . 

 

"Kurom ! You don't have to hide from your true feelings" Ricky said right after he heard what CAP said . 

 

"Yahh ~~" Niel suddenly said softly while his hand is still on my shoulder 

 

"Waeyo ?" i said after i lifted my head up while looking at him with a really worried face looking at him . 

 

"Aniya" he said while giggling softly then he talked to Ricky and CAP softly .

________________________________________________________

 

[Seems like Niel , Ricky and CAP is planning something . What are they planning ? Will it be a good news or a bad news ? (Let's Find Out) ] 

________________________________________________________

 

Out of a sudden , Ricky , Niel and CAP stand up and leave the classroom and left me all alone in that row ! Did i do anything wrong or something ? Or did they gone mad or something ? In my heart , it goes " I am innocent , i didn't do any wrong ;( " . They didn't even turn back , they just walked out of the classroom with an unsatisfied face D: . 

 

Suddenly , my phone vibrated in silence mode . When i see the number , is an UNKNOWN CALLER and NUMBER  incoming . And this time i am really really scared about this ... , so i answer the phone call .

 

"Yoboseyo ?" i whispered softly on the phone . When i looked in front Ji Yeon and Eun Kyo are looking at me with a face which is still full with jealousy :O . 

 

"Where are you right now ?" the person on the phone whispered back softly without letting me know who is it . 

 

"Waeyo ?" i answered with a feeling of scared to death .

 

"Just tell me where are you" the person answered me back on the phone . 

 

"I'm in my classroom , wae ?" i whispered back on the phone 

 

"Get out of the classroom quickly , i wanna see you" the person whispered back softly .

 

"Jigeum ? (Now ?)" i said while covering my mouth and turned back at Young Min and while all of them are sleeping and non one of them is on the phone !

 

"Anio , next year . ... Kurom , now !" the person whispered back and giggled in all of a sudden on the phone . 

 

"And one more thing , don't ever hang up yet ." the person said when i just wanted to go out of the classroom and end the call . 

 

"Arraso" i said while standing up 

 

So then i followed whatever the person on the phone asked me to , i walked out of the classroom slowly while other people feeling weird about me going out of the classroom . I stand out said the classroom door and look left and right to find a person on the phone , in the end , FAILED ! D: 

 

"I am outside the classroom right now , where are you ?" i answered while i am still searching left and right :O . 

 

"Turn to your right and walk straight ahead and then turn left" the person answered me while still whispering for no reason =='' . 

 

I have no idea where is that place so i just follow what did the person say , PLUS i don't even know where am i going . When i arrived , my phone is still on my ear , i saw green grass wide open space with trees and flowers every where , and it looks like some sort 'secret' garden , perhaps ? I don't know where am i , i don't know why am i here , and i don't know where is that person ! I turned in rounds and i can't find anyone , i don't wanna go in deeper or not i will lost :/ . Even thought it doesn't looks like a forest but its open wide , so yeah :O . 

 

"Yah ~ Where are you ?" i said with a voice full of worried 

 

"Yeogiyo (Here) " the person whispered back on the phone 

 

My heart was actually happy because i really like to see natures in green and different colours but the person doesn't really make me happy yet . 

 

"Yeogiyo ? Eoddiya ?" i answered with a scared feeling 

 

SUDDENLY , the person hang up without even letting me know who is it and where is this . I hang up and try to recognize the number while staring at my phone , but still can't get it . It wasn't Niel's because the number ended with the number 4 ! Its impossible right ? 

 

Two person jump in front of me and say "SURPRISE ! " with their happiness feelings . When i look up , its RICKY AND CAP ! , 

 

"Aish ! It's you guys ! You planned this whole thing huh ? " i said while still holding my phone on my hand and looking at them without any feeling .

 

" Yah , why aren't you smiling at all ? " Ricky said with a sad face because failure about their plans . 

 

"Jamkkaman , where's Niel ? " i said while feeling weird about Niel is not together with them . 

 

" Mullayo ? I thought he is behind us joining us to surprise you " CAP said with a totally unable to be describe . I look down with a sad face at my shoes . 

 

"Come on , smile will you ? You know that we don't like you to be sad or worried about something . " Ricky said with his 'aegyo' or maybe his cuteness together . 

 

I breath out with a voice which is sighed came out from my mouth .

 

" How i wish there is someone i could hug for a long time " i said while keeping my phone and looking at them without any feelings . 

 

Suddenly , there is someone tap my shoulder lightly , i was shocked and don't dare to see who is that =='' . Why am i so scared ? I don't know :/ . I saw Ricky and CAP is like smiling at the person behind me :O . When i turn back , its Niel is smiling at me cutely then he throw his arms to the air and he asked me to hug him :) . I look at him and straight away smile at him , while giving a hug to him .

Then CAP and Ricky clap hands xD just because both of us hugged =='' . 

 

" Gomawoyo " i smiled and said while still hugging him .

 

" Cheon-Maneyo , Rachel ~ ahh ! " he said while still hugging me . 

 

We let go of each other from hugging ><" , then i asked "Yeogi eodiya ? (where is this ?) " while looking around . 

 

"Ah .... Yeogiyo ?" Ricky answered

"Yeogiyo , is a 'hidden' garden beside the school" Niel answered while looking at me and smiling :) 

 

"Jeongmalyo ? But why do they have a road to this side of the garden ?" i asked while feeling weird about it . 

 

"I don't know but we usually come here right after school PLUS our house is also quite near from here :D " CAP answered while smiling in happiness because i finally smiled .

 

[SCHOOL BELL RINGS] 

 

"Yah , ppali kajja ! Or not we are late !" Ricky said while in a panic 

 

I felt weird about the bell ring , since when there is another bell ring ? But seriously , today i am really really blur and slow because Amber is not here . The last time was different because i was sick remember ? :D . Niel , Cap and Ricky were like 7 steps in front of me already but i am standing behind them , it's really weird right ? You know why ? Because i am very blur =='

"Rachel~ah , ppaliwa" CAP shouted at me but i never respond . In the end , Niel ran to me and hold me wrist while running so i followed him from the back while trying to wake up . 

 

IN THE END , we got into the class before the teacher came in , i am out of breath but when i look back , Min Woo is the only one who is awake and looking at me with an innocent face , i asked him to be quiet with my finger in front of my mouth . Then he nodded with an 'okay' sign with his hand and he smiled :) , i thought he will take it a serious :OO .
______________________________________________________________

RECESS TIME 

 

Location : In front of my locker
Time : A.M. 9.31

 

I went to my locker after waking the boys up , including Young Minie Oppa ^^ . But they don't want to come out of the classroom even thought they are all up already :) . I wonder why they like to sleep in class and how can they sleep ==' . I opened my locker and put the books . 

Oh , breakfast ? I don't wanna eat XD , i will always skip one of the meal =='' . 

Suddenly , i felt someone squat down beside me and help me tie my shoe lace . In my heart , i think its Young Min or maybe Niel . 

 

When i closed my locker and see it was a guy with a snow cap on , i can't really see his face . So i don't think its Niel or maybe Young Min because they didn't even wear snow caps =='' , i mean for today :D . When the guy got up , i was actually looking at other places . 

 

When i look back in front where the guy is , i got shocked and nearly got a heart attack . It is actually ..... 

 

[TO BO CONTINUED] 

Thank You So Much for reading , readers :) . I really appreciate it even thought you are not my subscribers ^^ . But i really appreciate it :) , sorry for the late posts . I was kinda bored and i totally forgot about Fan-fiction :O . You don't mind right ? :)
Anyways , Thank You so Much for reading once again :D
Take care everyone ^^