Forced to smile

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : Near school 

Time : A.M. 7. 49 

 

When we arrived at near the school , its started to drizzle and i don't care to i just walk under the drizzle without Amber or Young Min . When i arrived in front of my locker , i felt something weird will happen but then i ignored . When i got into class , everybody was totally sleepy and they slept . Young Min and his friend and his twin slept so do Amber -_-" . But then Niel and his friends is not sleeping , that's what i felt weird of . Then Niel suddenly waved at me with a cute face then CAP and Ricky waved too so i waved back with a smile . Ricky waved too cute x) , when i sit down beside Niel .Niel asked "Kwaenchana ? *smiles* " , Then i was like "Ne ne , Na Kwaenchana *smiled*" , he answered "But you look pale *got closer to me and accidentally touched my hand*" . So i was like "Gokjongma (Don't Worry) , I'm fine *smiles*" . Niel answered "Yah , your hands are so cold !" in a total panic way .

 

Niel got totally panic and he told his hyung (CAP) and his dongsaeng (Ricky) . Then Niel asked his hyung and dongsaeng to try holding my hands and feel , when they hold not even 5 seconds . They pull their hands back in a quick motion , and CAP say "Yah Rachel , you are totally cold ! What happened to you ?!" , then Ricky say " Majayo Hyung ! Why are you so cold ?!" . Then i was like "Anio ! I'm fine ." , then Niel answered "Why don't you just take a rest ? *smiled and his hand behind my chair*" . Then i felt a bit no energy so i just listen to what Niel say , i put my hands on the table and my head on my hands , after i closed my eyes . I really fall asleep then i started to shivered without knowing , Niel saw by seeing my hands shaking . Then Niel straight away took his blazer off and put it on me , but i don't feel anything . Guess what ? I slept for the whole lesson until its recess , but when i woke up . I felt that something is cover my back , when i see the name tag it written 'Niel'. But not only that , i felt that i can't move and i felt weak PLUS Niel is also sleeping . After he woke up , he saw me like wanna move but can't then he took off his blazer away from me and asked "Yah Neo Kwaenchana ? *taking off the blazer from me and put it on the table*" . So i was trying to get up , and i say "Ne , Ne . Na kwaenchana ." 

 

But then , Niel still don't believe it because he can see that i can't really got up . When i just try to got up with my hands from the table , my hands are shivering . And i accidentally bang Amber , and Amber woke up and say "Yah , Mwol ya (What is it ?)" . After she say that , she try to open her eyes and see what happen , she straight away got up from her chair and asked "Yah ! Neo Jinja kwaenchana *holding my arms*" . When Amber stand up , the chair hit Min Woo's table and Min Woo woke up and saw what happened . And i was totally stubborn and i say "Ne , Na kwaenchana . Gokjongma (Don't worry)" , then i started to feel weaker and weaker . Min Woo straight away wake Young Min up and he really did wake up , but he don't know what is happening so Min Woo told him what ever happened . At the same time , i try to walk to my locker to take something . By then , Niel trying to stop me by blocking my way with his right hand . So i was like "Niel , na jinja jinja kwaenchanayo *pushing is hand softly to the side*" , then ....................................


Hey readers ^^ . Just hope that you really have fun and enjoy reading it ^^ , so yeah :D . 
Please be my subscribers ^^ , Kamsahamnida :).