No one bothers me , but the killer smile is killing me x')

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : Bus Stop 

Time : A.M. 7.45 

 

When the bus arrived , me and Amber gone up the first then the others . We sat down together , i mean me and Amber sat down together and listen to Why are you being like this by T-Ara . We were like so happy in the bus , but then the thunder and lightning suddenly appear and i am so scared . Because the lightning suddenly zap and i was totally shocked , Amber knows that i am afraid of the lightning and the thunder so she try to cheer me up . Luckily , she really did cheer me up . 

 

When we arrived in school , Amber got down first because she needs to do something with her locker before the class starts . By then , the last one left me and Young Min on the bus . So Young Min took of his blazer and hold it on top the two of us . So that we won't be under the rain , he is too sweet alright :') . When we got down , i say "Kamsahamnida Young Min *smile*" , Young Min answered "Ne , Cheon Maneyo (Your Welcome) , Nae Yeoja Chingu (My Girlfriend) *smiled cutely* " . I smiled at him then he went into the class and i went to my locker and take book . 

 

When i got in to the class , it was so noisy but not really that noisy . And Niel is already sitting down there . So i go to my place and say hi to Niel . Then Niel smiled at me and he really looks like worried about something . So i asked "Niel , Kwaenchana ?" , Niel answered "Ne , Ne . Na Kwaenchana (I'm fine) ." So i just say "Arraso ^^ *with a smile*" . Then he smiled back , in all of a sudden . The whole class of mine suddenly got speechless because the teacher came in to the class already . And the worst part is the teacher is the most fierce PLUS its History . When teacher is in the middle of teaching , Amber nearly fell a sleep even when she is writing the notes that teacher gave us . Her eyes are closing and closing and closing with the pen on her hand . When i look left side , CAP and Ricky slept already . Niel still got energy to  listen , when i looked behind Young Min , Kwang Min and others is all sleeping . Then i saw Amber fall asleep so i was like whispered to her and say "Yah ! Yah ! Amber ! Wake up ! " . Amber answered "Waeyo ? Its only the note thingy whats about it ? " . Then i was like "I know but still wake up ! " . By then she is so stubborn and she really fall asleep , and i was like 'ARGH ! Fine then , maybe she is exhausted about yesterday' . In all of a sudden , Niel asked me "Yah , Don't you feel sleepy like others ?" , i answered "Anio , how bout you ? *writing the notes*" . Niel answered "Same goes to me *writing down the note with full of concentration*" . So i asked "*giggled* Why did you ask anyway ? *with a smile while writing*" , he answered "*laughed* just look around you , all of them are sleeping *smiles*" . When i look behind , i just so curious , but when i looked back to Niel and smiled . Then Niel smile but still continue writing then i continue writing too . In all of a sudden , me and Niel stopped writing and look at each other then both of us suddenly smiled at the exact same time . Then we look away from each other and continued writing . 

 

While recess ? No one bother me for this time , i mean maybe for today only . Suddenly , DongWoon suddenly came walking towards me with a smile and i saw two more guys behind him . Then i was like "Dong Woon ? *awkward face*" . Then DongWoon laughed and say "You don't really need to call my name ^^ , you can call me Sunbae (Senior) ^^" . I answered "A-Arassoyo , Sunbae . What brings you here anyway ? " . He answered "I would like to introduce to you my friends *with a smile* . This is Kim Beom and this is Kim Jun *pointing at them* " . Then Kim Beom say "Annyeong *with a smile and a soft voice*" , then Kim Jun say "Annyeong Haseyo *with a wink*" . Kim Beom's smile kills me and Kim Jun's wink melts me . I put on a shy smile and say "Annyeong , Jeoneun Rachel imnida *with a smile* " . Then DongWoon say "She is Hyun Ah's Dongsaeng ". Then Kim Beom sunbae and Kim Jun sunbae shocked and didn't know that Hyun Ah got a dongsaeng . 

 

Then Kim Beom and Kim Jun suddenly laughed softly , DongWoon felt awkward and i felt that someone is behind me . In all of a sudden , someone hit DongWoon sunbae's back . And DongWoon sunbae's reaction is so funny , when i turned around its Hyun Ah Unnie . Then i hugged her straight away and she laughed . Then Hyun Ah Unnie suddenly say "Oh ! Annyeong Kim Bum , annyeong Kim Jun " . Then i felt awkward and i asked "Yah , Unnie . You know them ? " . Then she answered " Kurom (of course) . They are my classmates *smiled*" , i was like "Ah , Jinjayo ? *suddenly turned to Kim Beom sunbae and Kim Jun sunbae*" . Then Kim Beon sunbae and Kim Jun sunbae nodded at me with a smile . 

 

The bell suddenly rings and Hyun Ah Unnie said "The bell rings , you better be good in class okay ? *smiles * Where's Amber anyway ?" , i answered "Amber ? I don't know but what i know is she slept on history class " . Hyun Ah Unnie answered "She did ? *suddenly laughed*" . Then Hyun Ah asked me to go back to the class , so i say good bye to Hyun Ah Unnie . Then i say "Annyeonghi Kaseyo Kim Beom sunbae , Kim Jun sunbae , DongWoon sunbae *bows*" . When i got into class , Amber still didn't wake up but still sleeping at the right spot . So i was like =-='' .

 

After school ends . Young Min and his friends went home first and under the rain . Niel went home with Ricky and CAP . But me and Amber rushed out of the class and go to the bus stop as fast as possible and run to the place where we work . The coffee shop , but when we got in everybody was in there and its totally crowded PLUS i am totally wet and .............


[TO BE CONTINUED] 
[NEXT CHAPTER 13] 

{STAY TUNE} (: 
Hope you enjoy , readers ^^ . I will update as soon as possible :). Please leave a comment if you have anything to say or maybe talk ^^