Love is on the air

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : By the road side (on the way to 'Bright Rainbow')

Time : P.M. 2.47

 

Then Kim Jun sunbae say "Aigoo , so cuteee !" , Kim Beom sunbae was like"Now stop pulling the words already *awkward face* , because you are too cute *pinch my cheek*" . Then Dong Woon sunbae say "Aigggooo , jinja kyeoptaaa (SO CUTE) *pulling the words and messing with my hair*" . Then i was like "No i am not cute *smile*" ,  then all of us laughed under the rain . Suddenly , i realize that i need to go to work so i say " Dong Woon sunbae , Kim Jun sunbae , Kim Beom sunbae , i need to go now okay ? Annyeonghi Kaseyo ^^ *bows*" . Then they just smiled and bow back , so i walk away about 7 feet away from them . In all of a sudden , Kim Beom sunbae is acting he is shouting and say "Yah ! Saengie ! You forget something ! *with his hands beside his mouth*" , then i felt weird and i turn back to Kim Beom sunbae and others and like doing a sign of 'what' . Then Kim Beom sunbae suddenly throw his hand in the air like asking for a hug from me with his killer smile , so i understand i walk to them and hug Kim Beom sunbae and Kim Jun sunbae , then when i walk away again . Dong Woon sunbae was like "Hey what about me *fake sad face*" , then i went to Dong Woon sunbae and hug him tightly . Then when i go and waved at them , then Kim Jun say softly to other sunbaes "She is so cute ! *pulling the words*" , then i heard it and say "Sunbae ! I heard that *giggled and turn back for awhile*" . And Kim Jun sunbae is like covering his mouth with both of his hands , then Kim Beom sunbae and Dong Woon sunbae laughed at Kim Jun sunbae . 

 

When i arrived at 'Bright Rainbow' , Amber , Niel , CAP and Ricky is already there . So i just go in , then Niel and Amber was shocked and can't believe it that i still can work . Then both of them went to me , and Niel asked "Eh ! You are here ? You should be taking your rest at home ." , Amber continued and say "Yeah , anyways you are looking pale and wet now !" . So i smiled and say "Gokjongma , i'm fine *smiled*" , then Amber was like "You better be careful next time then *smiles*" , then Niel say "Majayo Amber , you have to be careful next time . PLUS today you will be working for the bill only *smile*" . So i was like "Ahh ! Arraso arraso *smiles*" . In all of a sudden Amber pulled me to the toilet , then i was like "Yah ! Wae gulae ? (Whats wrong ?)" , Amber say "Since when were you so good and friendly to Niel ? And your hand is so hot !" , so i was like "Amber ! He is just my friend okay ? I don't care about it , i just need to work and i don't wanna be lazy *touching my hand like wanna wear gloves*" . I was shocked what Amber did , she just sneeze and it looks like she is gonna get a cold , so i just took off my sweater and gave it to her . Then she was like "Kwaenchana , you better wear " , i answered "An kwaenchana (Not okay) , you better wear it *smiles*" , and she took it and say "Gomawoyo Rachel *took the sweater slowly*" so i smiled and say "Cheon maneyo Amber *smile brightly*" . Amber suddenly say "Aiggooo ! Chongmal Kyeopta (so cute) ! *pinch my cheek*" , then i pull her both ears softly and say "I am not cute *smiled with eyes close*" . Then i suddenly say "C'mon let's go out , or not DongHyun will be scolding us already !"

 

After we work finish , we say bye to , DongHyun , Niel , Ricky and CAP . By then , its still raining then Amber took my sweater off from her and gave it to me , so i was like "Kwaenchana , you should wear it " , then Amber was like "Jinja kwaenchana , you should wear it *smirks and smile*" , so i just listen to what she say and i took the jacket and say "Gomawoyo Amber *smile*" . Then we walked together under the rain and we got totally wet ! When we got home , Victoria Unnie and Hyun Ah Unnie was shocked , then Victoria Unnie say "Yah ! DongSaeng , kwaenchanayo ?!" . Me and amber answered "Ne , ne Uti Kwaenchanayo (We are okay) " at the exact same time , then both of us look at each other and laughed like crazy ! Is not only us but Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie , then Hyun Ah Unnie say "Yah , ppali go and dry up ! And eat dinner *smiles*" . Then we say okay and followed whatever she say , but i told Hyun Ah Unnie "Yah Unnie , i won't be eating dinner with you guys okay ? I have no appetite *smiles*" , then she answered "You have to eat PLUS you looks totally PALE !" , then i answered "I'll be fine Unnie , don't worry about me *smiles*" , she answered "Arrasoyo Dongsaeng *smiles*" . Then Hyun Ah started to sneeze too , so i was like "Yah , Unnie kwaenchana ?" , then she was like "Ne ne , na kwaenchana . Gokjongma". Then i just like nod then go up stairs with Amber to dry up .  

 

After me and Amber dry up , Amber went downstairs to eat dinner but me ? I stay in my room and went out to the rooftop . But this time , i brought my iPod with me and when i went out its drizzling . So i just don't care about it , and i just listen to songs from my iPod . The longer i am sitting on the rooftop , the more wetness i will get . When Amber got into the room , she don't know what is happening so she is went to the rooftop and .............

 

 

[NEXT , CHAPTER 19] 
Stay Tune for more :D 
Thanks for reading , readers . I really appreciate it ^^ , please be my subscriber :3 
Kamsahamnida ^^