Smile is the best make up :)

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : At Home 

Time : P.M. 6.34 

 

When we got home , we were so happy and keep on smiling . Then Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie suddenly got so curious and asked "So did you get a job ? *totally curious*" . Then Amber answered with a bright and happy smile "Yes of course ! See *showing the working cloths*" . Victoria Unnie asked "And where is it to be exact ?" then i answered " Its near our house :) , just down the street ^^ " . Then Amber was too excited and got in and say "Yeah ! And the customer is lots of lots of customer there *smiling*" . Then I pulled Amber and say "Kay Bye *running up stairs with Amber*" .

 

When i got up stairs , i wash up again and changed my clothes . We never have dinner for today because we ate already :) . So yeah ^^ . Then i went out of the window and sat on the rooftop again . Its actually fun doing that and watching the stars blinking on the sky . We watched it blinking and listening to a song name Can U Smile by Infinite . The song is quite match while we watching the stars . Then i suddenly think of school about Niel , CAP , Ricky , Jun Hyung , Gi Kwang , Young Min , Kwang Min , Min Woo , Jeong Min . In all of a sudden , i say "Argh !" loudly ! Then Amber got shocked and say " Geez , whats wrong with you in all of a sudden ? *laughing*" . I gone speechless and don't know what to say so i just say " Nothing *with a fake smile*" . Then Amber just smile and look at the sky again . We still listening the exact same song until the time we need to sleep . 

 

By then , the thunder strikes in all of a sudden . The lighting zap in a flash , me and Amber went inside and close the window . Then both of us laughing like crazy when we got in , because we were so scared :D . Then when we got in its around 8 something at night and its still early so we just have a pillow fight and laughing around like crazy . Then we stopped because we are too tired , then we lie down on the bed and listen to Heartbeat by 2PM until we slept . But then Amber slept first , so when i saw her sleeping already . I just switch of my iPod and put it on the table and sleep . 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

[NEXT DAY] 

Location : At Home 

Time : A.M. 7.28 

 

When i got up and look at the clock . I was like rushing like crazy , preparing this and that and this . But then , Amber is still sleeping soundly on the bed . So i was like "Yah ! Amber ! Wake up will you ? Its 7 something in the morning already and its school day ! We are gonna be late for breakfast." But then , Amber didn't move a single inch . I have no idea but take my pillow and hit her with it , not so hard of course =='' . By then , Amber woke up with the word "Yah yah yah ! Kumahae ! (Stop It) *got up and sat on the bed* ." Then she looked at the clock and she was rushing like crazy too and i was laughing . By then we got down and we ate breakfast as fast as we can . Because we are so gonna be late , after we ate finish . Same thing happen , say bye and bow to Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie . But today , the weird thing is , everybody is still in the bus stop . Including Young Min , Kwang Min , Jeong Min and Min Woo . So i just walked to the bus stop with Amber and Amber is like making fun of me by rapping and laughing . Amber like to rap , and sometimes she can even rap with the same rhythm but different lyrics and that's the most funniest part . 

 

When we arrived at the bus stop , Young Min was talking to his friends , so i just sit down with Amber and still listening to music from my iPod . In all of a sudden , someone blinded my eyes by covering my eyes . And i can't see anything , i keep on saying "Yah , Igeon Nugu (Who is this) ? *in the relax way*" . Then the person who cover my eyes suddenly say "Saranghaeyo ! *cutely*". But i still have no idea who said that and the voice doesn't seems to be like Amber's . My mind suddenly flash and i got it ! And i say "Ha ! Jo Young Min ! *giggled*" . Then the person let go and say "You're so cute *pinch my cheek* so smart !" .  I answered "*giggled* Nado Saranghaeyo *smiles*" . Then Young Min pinched my cheek again . 

 

When the bus arrived .......

 

 

 

[TO BE CONTINUED]

{Next Chapter 12} 

{STAY TUNE} 

Thanks for reading readers ^^ , sorry for not updating much because of school :) . Please forgive me ^^