Life is fun :D

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

Location : At Home 

Time : P.M. 8.53 

 

Victoria Unnie suddenly took my right wrist and look closer . I ignore whatever is she doing at first , but suddenly i felt really pain and it hurt . I really can't stand the pain , when i look at what Victoria Unnie is doing , she is actually massaging my wrist . Seriously , it hurts , Hyun Ah Unnie and Amber were laughing because of my reaction =='' . Is it that funny or something ? xD . Suddenly , Hyun Ah Unnie said "Why don't you let her go and wash up first , Victoria ?" 

"Yeah , we didn't even get to bath after school , OBVIOUSLY" Amber said . 

 

Victoria Unnie stopped and smiled at me in all of a sudden =='' . Then she say "Go on , have your bath first , then you need to come back down ! " 

"Maybe with your pajamas on" Amber said while nearly laugh 

"I am going to do that" , i said xD

"What about Dinner ? , don't you guys wanna eat ?" Hyun Ah Unnie suddenly said that , which i nearly forgot about dinner =='' . 

 

I was about to climb up the stairs , then i was like 'Oh Genie ! I totally forgot about dinner xD' , and i freeze in front of the stairs which i already took 3 steps up xD .

 

"Why don't we have just have dinner now , instead of asking Rachel saeng to go and wash up first :D" Victoria Unnie suddenly say while looking at Hyun Ah Unnie . 

 

"Majayo ! Kurae ! Let's prepare now :D" Amber said in all of a sudden

 

By then , Hyun Ah Unnie got blur and just freeze in her sitting position , she didn't even move a single muscle =='' , its funny you know ?! . Even Amber pass by in front of her , she just still sitting there like a statue xDD . Then Amber turned back to Hyun Ah Unnie to see whether is she moving or not , but she still didn't move , Amber planed something 'evil' =='' for Hyun Ah Unnie xD . How bad is she ? xDD . 

 

Amber secretly turn back and went to Hyun Ah Unnie's back , and she poke Hyun Ah Unnie's waist which is Hyun Ah Unnie hate it =='' . I was walking back down stairs and i saw Amber was behind of Hyun Ah Unnie , Amber saw me and she was like asking me to be quiet xDD , then i just pretend that nothing's happening and pretend that i don't know anything x) . 

 

So i went to the kitchen and helped Victoria Unnie which is also in the kitchen , i was actually wanted to help her , suddenly she hit my hand

 

"Mwoya Unnie ? Why do you hit me for ?" i said right after she hit my hand

 

"Kurom , you didn't even wash your hands" Victoria Unnie said while laughing evilly 

 

By then , i shake my head because i can't believe what did Victoria Unnie just did to me =='' . Suddenly , i heard a high pitch scream which i don't know where it come from , Victoria Unnie said "What sound is that ? Could you go and check it out for me please ?" , i nodded with a serious face . When i got out from the kitchen and went to the living room , i saw Hyun Ah Unnie and Amber playing around chasing =='' . 

 

I got back to the kitchen and say "Unnie is playing around with Amber" , Victoria Unnie laughed and say "Hyun Ah , now a days she act like your age or maybe sometimes act like a small little kid like 5 year old kid" . I got really shocked and say "Jinjayo Unnie ? Haish , i never know my own Unnie is so childish like me xD"

 

"She is childish for now == , right ?" said Victoria Unnie to the food which is she is preparing , "Unnie , you talk to food ?" i asked and got shocked with a weird reaction

 

"I prefer talking to plants and animals more than talking to humans" said Victoria Unnie to me . I laughed after i heard whatever she say xD , but its true , she really really love to talk to plants and animals which won't answer her =='' . I laughed and say "Haih , Unnie Unnie , you are really really weird" xDD . By then , Victoria Unnie did a fake crying face or maybe a sad face :( , then i say "Auw , Unnie don't be sad , i was just playing around :("

 

"I am playing around either too :P" said Victoria Unnie while sticking out her tongue , i laughed while bring out the food to the dining table . Victoria Unnie followed me from the back :)

 

"Yay ! Dinner Time !" said Hyun Ah Unnie while acting cutely , Amber was looking at her awkwardly then longer later Hyun Ah Unnie slower down her volume and her speed of talking because of Amber looking at her awkwardly xDD .
____________________________________________________________

AFTER DINNER 

Location : At Home 

Time : P.M. 9.15 

 

Victoria Unnie and Hyun Ah Unnie are downstairs washing the dishes in the kitchen happily with chit-chat sounds everywhere xD , Amber is in the bathroom to have a shower before going to bed and i am currently on the bed in pajamas and listening to [B1A4 - Beautiful Target] x) . 

 

I really like that song , its making me addicted xD , PLUS my wrist feel much better now . Thanks to Victoria Unnie ^^ . 

 

When Amber comes out from the bathroom with her cute dinosaur pajamas x) , by the time i was about to sleep while listening to Beautiful Target and while sitting and leaning against the top :O . I am really sleepy and lazy to off my iPod , my eyes close completely and its BLACK the whole thing

 

Amber quietly take out my headset from my ear and off my iPod , she woke me up and say "Yah , lie down . Don't sleep while sitting" , she laughed . My eyes really can't open wide so i open a bit and i follow whatever Amber asked me too , then i felt that Amber help me put the blanket on . Amber said "Annyeonghi Jumuseyo , Rachel~ah" , by the time she say that i am really deeply asleep already , so i can't hear anything xD . 

 

Suddenly , an image flashed in my mind but i can't really see because the image is really really blur , by then i am really tired and lazy to think so i just ignore it :O . 

_______________________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING 

Location : At Home 

Time : A.M. 6.55 

 

I woke up while sitting down on the bed with the blanket still on my lap , i look at the clock and i am already hate it =='' . Its so early D: , nobody will company me  :( . I wash up and brushed my teeth already , now .... i am in UNIFORM :D . But alone :( , Amber is still sleeping on the bed like a lazy dinosaur . For the truth , Amber looks like a cute dinosaur :D  , you must be have the same thinking as mine right ? xD . 

 

I got bored so i listen to my iPod , i put on [B1A4 - My Love] :) . Its awesomeeeee :D , i listen the exact same song until A.M. 7.03 . Then i change it to [Code V - Tell You Honestly] , that song is actually very nice because of their vocals are very strong and awesome :) . 

 

Time : A.M. 7.10 

 

Suddenly my phone rang , i got shocked and wondering who will be texting me in this early morning (o.o?) . So i took my phone which is in front of me , then i got shocked while still listening to Code V's song x) . 

 

Guess Who ? 

 

Niel :)) ~! I put a smile on my face straight away from my bored face xD . 

 

He wrote : 

 

Good Morning , sunshine :D ! 

You're awake yet ? Ke ke :3 

 

I was like getting shier in my heart but i just act normal and pretend like there is nothing happen xD , because i don't even want Amber to awake from my happiness =='' . 

 

I replied

 

Morning ^^ !  

Of course :) , if not why am i replying your text ? 

Ke ke 

 

I press sent and i saw the sunshine has rise xD , because i saw some sunlight went in :O . By then , i change the song to [B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu] :) . 

 

Longer later time passes and its already A.M. 7.19 , which i should be in the bus stop by now :O . But then , my phone rang at the exact same time when i want to get up but i sat down back and check xD . Its Niel again ^^ . 

 

He wrote : 

 

Arraso , cutie ^^ 
See you in school later :) 
Annyeong :3 

I giggled softly then i reply him 

 

I replied

 

Ne , Niel :)) 
Annyeonnnngggg :3 

 

While pulling the words x) , then i was about to get up and get ready for school . So then , my phone is already on the table and i wanted to get up . 

Suddenly , my phone rang which is the calling tone :O , so i answered without even seeing the phone number xD . 

 

So i sat back down and just straight away answer the phone

 

I answered "Yoboseyo ?" 

When the person talked sounds familiar and its a guy :D

He answered
" ....

 

[TO BE CONTINUED] 

Thank You so much for reading ^^ , i really hope you enjoy it :D . Yay , good news is : I am free from EXAM xD , but the bad news is : it will take a long time to make me update because of my ideas :D . You won't mind right ? :) Anyways , thank you so much once again for reading and enjoying ^^  . If you really like to reading more , please subscribe me :D . 
Thank You So Much , People :D 

Take care :)