What a stubborn girl !

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : At Home (rooftop)
Time : P.M. 8.59 

 

When Amber got into the room , she don't know what is happening so she is went to the rooftop and she saw me who is half wet like after shower . And i am totally pale , i started to feel weak after Amber came up , the way i hold my iPod is like i am going to drop my iPod . She was totally shocked , she ran to me and asked "Yah , neo kwaenchana ?!" in a panic way , so i was like "Yah , gokjongmaraga (Don't worry i said) . Na jinja jinja kwaenchana", she answered "Hajima.....(but...)" , so i was like "Hajima mwol ? (but what?) *suddenly voice gone lower*" . She suddenly started to lag those words and say "A-a-aniya , yah . Let's get inside , its getting heavier !" , i was totally stubborn and i say "You go in first then " , then she nodded and went in . But the thing is , when she talk is like she have caught a flu already , and she started to cough badly when she is on the way back into the room . I started to worried about her more than me .  

 

I went back into the room around 2hours after Amber went in and its around P.M. 10.28 . When i got in , Amber slept and she started to cough badly when she sleep and i started to worried more and more about her . After i dry up and change my cloths to go to bed , i wake Amber up and say "Yah , wake up ! Wear this jacket , it will keep you warm *smiles while holding the jacket*" , then she woke up and say "Ah ? Arraso *eyes still close and sneezed*" . So i slept after she wear the jacket i gave her . 
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

NEXT DAY 

Location : At home 
Time : P.M. 7.46 

When i woke up i felt something wrong and i started to feel weak again , then i saw Amber doesn't look well . So i try to measure her forehead  , and she caught a fever . So i didn't wake her up and i wrote a note 

 

Take a long rest okay , Amber ? :) 
Don't work too hard today okay ? You better don't work today ^^ 
Just take a break okay ? 
Saranghaeyo :))

 

After i wrote finish , i put it on the table . When i got downstairs , Victoria Unnie and Hyun Ah Unnie is not at the dining table , so i go to their room . When i open their room door , i was totally shocked ! Victoria Unnie is putting a cloth that is wet on Hyun Ah Unnie's forehead , so i was like "U-u-unnie , is Hyun Ah Unnie okay ? *lagging*" , she answered "She is quite fine , but only having a fever ." . I was totally shocked and say "Ne ?! Fever ?! " , then she answered "Ne dongsaeng~ahh , wae ?" , i asnwered her in a lagging way "B-b-but , Amber also caught a fever !" . Then she answered in a relax way and say " Eung ? Jinjayo ? Then you go and help her *smiles to me*" , then i answered "Hajima , i wanna go to school " . She was totally shocked after what i say because i am totally pale and she knows that i am a bit weak , she say "You still wanna go to school like this ? But you are sick and pale looking dongsaeng !" , i answered "Gokjongma unnie , i'll be fine *smiles* . Jalga (I go first) , annyeonghi gaseyo Unnie *bows*" , then she was like "Ne , take care !*bows back*"

 

When i walk out of the house , its drizzling . I didn't eat breakfast because i have no appetite too , when i arrived at the bus stop . Young Min and his friends aren't there , all of them ! When the bus arrives , they are still aren't here at the bus stop . So i just go on the bus without them and Amber , i felt lonely without them . When i arrived

at school ................

 

 

[NEXT , CHAPTER 20]

Hope you enjoy reading ^^ . I will update as soon as possible ! Fighting ! Thanks For reading readers , i love ya so much ;D . Please be my subscribers ^^ 
Kasahamnida :)