Secret Garden

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : 'Secret' Garden 

Time : PM 2.57

 

"You said 'Oppa towajuseyo' but the exact time , Young Min wasn't there but all three of us was there " Niel said while feeling guilty . I was actually about to answer him but then suddenly his watch alarm rang 

 

"KAJAAAAAA!!!" Ricky said and got up while acting cutely like small kid 

 

"Eodikayo ?" i asked while looking at all of them getting up by themselves except for me , still sitting down 

 

"Go to work of course , silly !" Niel said while looking at me cutely like a kid . Seems like they really love to go to work huh ? =='' . OMG , isn't this great ? D: , i am actually lazy to get up =='' .

SUDDENLY , Niel throw his hand to me and wanna help me up . I took his hand and got up , he's like ...... indescribable  . My phone suddenly rang while we wanted to walk , i just answered without looking at the number .

 

"Yoboseyo ?" i said while putting my phone towards my ear . Niel , CAP and Ricky looked at me curious and stopped walking . 

 

"Rachel ah ?" the girl said who sound a little boyish from the voice itself .

 

"Amber ah ?!" i said in all of a sudden because i recognize her voice ! :D . Then Niel , Ricky and CAP continued to walk towards somewhere i don't know where . I freeze and doesn't know where are they going ... so i just stand still and just wanted to say something to them but then .... Amber answered .

"Ne ne xD , kwaenchana ?" she asked in all of a sudden for no reason =='' . Niel turn his head back and saw that i was frozen on the spot that i was standing , he walked towards me and say "Darawayo" while smiling at me and take my hands . Then i walked behind him even thought my hand is hold by him 

 

"Neomu kwaenchanayo" i answered Amber with a weird feeling xD

"Who's with you ? I heard some 'namja' voices" Amber asked in all of a sudden , i never knew that she can listen to what Niel told me just now :O . 

 

"Ohh , Niel , Ricky and CAP is with me . All of us are on the way to work x)" i answered while a happy feeling and continued walking with Niel . 

 

"Ohh , no wonder xD . Oh yeah and talking about 'work' , i won't be going too okay ? If Donghyun sunbaenim asked why , just say that i am lazy " she told me that on the phone and she is really brave to admit it in front of me and Donghyun sunbaenim xD . 

 

"Yah , so you mean that i am gonna walk home all by myself ?!" i answered her while feeling shocked .

 

"Kurom ! keke " she answered me on the phone with an evil laugh of hers D: . She's so bad to me :( .

 

"Unnie eodiya ?" i asked her in all of a sudden

 

"Unnie ? Hakkyo :p (Unnie ? School )" she answered me in a weird way xD 

 

"Which unnie ?" i asked in a very curious way , i bet was Victoria Unnie =='' . Hyun Ah Unnie always stay with Amber if Amber doesn't wanna go to school .

 

"Victoria Unnie , keke" Amber said 

 

"I knew it ! My unnie must be with you right ?" i asked in an curious way 

 

"Em.... ne" Amber answered in a very weird way 

 

"Pass the phone to her , i wanna talk to her" i answered while still walking with my hand hold by Niel . 

 

"Yoboseyo ?" Hyun Ah Unnie answered 

 

"Unnie , how can you leave Victoria Unnie alone ?" i asked her a very sad way ): 

 

"Ah waeyo . I can't just Amber alone at home" Hyun Ah unnie answered in a good reason , she can't just leave her dongsaeng at home alone too . 

 

"Ahh , arrasoyo . Unnie eodiseo?" i asked her while feeling curious about where are they , because its kinda noisy and its a false that if they are at home .

 

"Oh ? Uri ? We're at the amusement park" Hyun Ah unnie answered me in a very exciting way 

 

"Unnie !" i said in a very disappointed way D: , Niel pulled me in to somewhere i don't know with Ricky and CAP , its like a room ? I never even realized where am i going and where am i stepping :O . 

 

Suddenly someone snatched my phone from my hand , i look at the person who snatch my phone from my hand . And its actually NIEL , he end the call and flip down my phone (yes , my phone is flip) , i really hate when people do that you know ?! 

 

"Ya........" i didn't get to say finish whatever i say to Niel . Do you know what did he do ? And do you actually want to know what did he do to me ?! 

 

He kissed me on the cheeks , i look at him with a weird feeling :/

 

"Choaso ? (You like it ?) " he said while looking cutely and me , right after he kissed me on the cheeks , then he take my right hand and gave me back my phone . 

 

"I just about to asked them why are they in Lotte World :(" i answered sadly while looking down at my shoes . 

 

"Lotte World ?" Niel asked while feeling familiar about that place .

 

"Kurom .... Its the only place that amusement park can be found in Seoul , not only Seoul but Busan too.  Neo .... mullayo ?" i answered Niel while looking at him weirdly when he looked down and try to think about it . 

 

"Chamshiman , Lotte World ? There is Ice rink and its an indoor theme park right ?" Niel said while feeling weird . 

 

"I think so ... what i only know its the biggest indoor theme park . I never even get a chance to be there" i answered with a totally disappointed feeling .

 

"There's the place where i auditioned for T.O.P Media ! I got chosen to be Teen Top group there with CAP and Ricky ! Wait ! ChunJi and L.Joe too ! " Niel said while feeling excited 

 

"Must be fun in there huh ?" i answered while feeling upset and looking down to my shoes , because i never been there AT ALL ! Amber and Hyun Ah Unnie been there for the 3rd time already . Victoria Unnie went once . 

 

"Hey , you will go there kay ? With me , next time okay ? Don't be sad " Niel answered me while lift my head up by pushing my chin upwards and looking into my eyes to cheer me up .

 

"Ne" i answered softly while nodding and looking at him back to his eyes . 

 

"Arra , arra ! Both of you better get change before you are late !" CAP suddenly separate the both of us by moving between on us and block the both of us xD . He's jealous x) . 

But don't be ^^ , i'm Young Min's girlfriend remember ? :) 

 

"Ne Hyung !" Niel answered in way which is kinda rude ? And he stared at CAP fiercely , he's mad =='' . I hit him on the hand which he is holding his working cloths . 

 

"Yah , Kumanhaeyo Napeun Namja (Stop it , Bad boy)" i said while looking at him still staring then he stopped .

 

"Arraso Arraso , napeun yeoja ! the bathroom is that way . You'll see it on your left " Niel said while sticking his tongue out then smiling cutely at me :) . Actually ... i was about to asked that question too x)

 

"Then how bout you ?" i asked while worrying about him =='' 

 

"Ahh ~ Gokjongma ^^ " Niel answered while a smile that makes people relieve about him :D

"Arrayo ^^" i said while smiling back at him and heading to the bathroom with my working cloths and the weird main thing is .... i brought my cute sweater with me xD , there is a giraffe at the center and mine is pink x) . So i went to the bathroom and changed , after i changed to my working cloths , then i wear the sweater outside of it ^^ . I don't know why but i feel warm :D . Not hot at all ^^ .

 

I fold my school uniform nicely and went out from the bathroom . I found that i left my phone on whoever's bed , obvious D: . My bag was on someone's bed which is either Niel's , Ricky's or CAP's but the bed is kinda HUGE o.o'' . Its like for two person but one person each =='' , and  my phone was exactly beside my school bag =='' . I thought i put it in my pocket just now ? Wait , if i put it in the pocket .. my top uniform will be a bit heavy =='' , so its a false xD . So , i put my phone in my pocket , i need to remember this time -.-' .

 

After i put my uniform in my bag , i sat on the bed and took out my phone and text Amber's phone . 

 

I texted : 

 

Amber , Unnie ! Buy me cotton candy . 

Jebalyo ? :) 

 

Then i sent and waited for like 5-10 minutes for their replies , non of any respond from them :( . I like candies a lot ^^ , my favourite one is lollipop , second favourite is cotton candy ^^ . So i am like dying to have one cotton candy :( , it's been a long time since my the last time i ate cotton candy =='' . So yeah :)

 

Suddenly someone tickled me from the back , he tickled me on my waist xD . Its ticklish ! 

 

"Yah ! Yah yah yah ! keke !" i laughed while trying to asked him to stopped . When i turned around , its actually Niel xD . 

 

"Napeun Yeoja ! keke" he said while laughing cutely and continues to tickle me without stopping . 

 

"Neon napeun namjaya !! keke" i said while trying to hold his hands so that he will stop xD . At the end he stopped while i am holding his hands , and his hands was at the exact place which is my waist . I knew about it and got kinda a shy with weird feelings , and straight away put my hands down at the same time Niel too . Niel was actually like 30 cm behind me =='' , which is twice the ruler in 15cm xD , and on the bed of course xD . 

 

Niel moved towards me then sat beside me with his leg crossed while still sitting on the bed . He taped my shoulders from the side while looking at me .

 

"Waeyo ? Shy ? Shiroso ?" Niel said while looking at me and pinching my cheeks softly . 

 

"Napeun Namja-ro" i said while smiling without looking at him xD 

 

"Jeongmalyo ? Hm ?" Niel said then he let go from pinching my cheeks . I don't have any answers to respond to him but to push him softly with my elbow xD . Then he laughed while looking down xD , he covered one side of my ear and .........

 

 

[To Be Continued] 

Thank You for reading peeps ^^ . Sorry for the late updates :) , i'll be out of my tight schedule but i will have to be studying =='' . Because next year i got one important exam from school :) , so please understand kay ? Please ? :)
Teehee , thanks for reading again .. i really appreciate it ^^ 

Take care :)