They know everything about it

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : Near my house 
Time : P.M. 2.49 

 

Then , i went to Amber and Amber is like sudden of bright smile with full of happiness . Then we just continue walking back to our home . But when i was on the way , i turn back the wave at YoungMin and smile . Then YoungMin smiled at me and waved cutely . By then , i turned back and get into the house . And i keep on smiling and smiling like crazy . In all of a sudden , when we got into the house . I shouted "AHH !" . Then Amber say "Whats wrong ? *in a panic way*" . Then i say "W-w-w-w-we forgot Unnie *with a worried face*" . Then Amber was like "OMG ! We totally forgotten them !" . In all of a sudden , someone knocked the door . Then when Amber open it . Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie is with the curious funny face . By then , i was like "AISH ! HOW CAN I FORGET MY OWN UNNIE ! *covering my face with and awkward face*" . Then Hyun Ah Unnie suddenly laughed and say "Yah Dongsaeng~ah , Kwaenchana . " , Victoria Unnie say "Ne , You don't need to worry anymore . " . Then both of them say "BECAUSE WE KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY *sticking there tongue out and being like a 5 year old kid*" . Then I say "Aigoo , So Cute" but Amber say "Yeah , But CHILDISH" . Then Me and Amber laugh like crazy . 

 

Then i suddenly felt weird and asked "Yah , Hyun Ah Unnie . How do you know what happened ? *with a totally curious*" . Then Hyun Ah Unnie say "Me and Victoria stalked you from the back ." and i was like "Geez , you gotta be kidding me *with a joking face*" . By then , Victoria Unnie say "No , we are serious . We know everything even you and YoungMin is ....*suddenly doing the couple sign with their hands*" . Then Amber gone speechless and i say "Ah ! Jinja *with a disappointed face*" . By then , Hyun Ah Unnie suddenly say "Yah , You don't need to worry much okay ? We are not gonna talk bad about it anyways *with a cute voice and a smile*" . Then Amber say "A-A-Arrayo Unnie ~ah , we will be upstairs okay ?" . Then Amber hold my hand and rush up to the room . Then we wash-up and Amber wants to know what really happened about bully things . Then i say "Yah , If you really wanna know ask Hyun Ah Unnie then *with a no mood face*" . Then Amber was like "Yah ......*saw my serious face like Kim Hyun Joong*" . Then she continued "Arrasoyo"

 

In all of a sudden , i suddenly think of working .  Then i told Amber about it , by then Amber said its a good idea . So then , me and Amber dressed up to go out and have a walk and find a job . So , we got downstairs and told Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie . And they just nodded because they were watching TV . By then , when we walked out everybody is outside doing their own things . Just as usual , so we walked down the street and find a shop . By then , i saw a shop written "Bright Rainbow" . Then i say "Yah , this place looks nice" . Then Amber say "Yeah ...." . In a sudden of shocked , Amber say "YAH ! They say they need people to help them . " . Then i was like "PFFT , Where got ? *with a joking face*" . Then Amber pointed at the paper that is hanged on the glass door . Then i was like "Ohh , Nee . Majayo (You're right). Kaja Kaja (let's go , let's go) . " 

 

When we got into the shop . In my heart i say "This is not a shop , this is a cafeteria and its totally awesome" and there is lots of lots of people in there just to try the coffee . In all of a sudden , there is a guy with red dyed hair and he say "Annyeong Haseyo *bows*" . No choice but to bow back to the eldest . By then , Amber asked "Jeogiyo , you needed someone to help right ? I mean as a part time job" . Then the guy say "Ne " . By then i just say "Can i be on of it ? I mean i can try ?" . Then Amber also wanna try it too . So then , the guy introduce himself to us . He say "My name is Kim DongHyun and i am the boss of  cafeteria " . Then me and Amber introduced ourselves to him . Then DongHyun bring us around the whole cafeteria . Can you even imagine who many people sitting and wait just for the coffee . And there is some more upstairs . Me and Amber was like "OMG ! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME." 

 

Then DongHyun brought us near the cashier that there is a dispenser for the coffee . Then he show us how to do the coffee and make pictures on it with milk . And its so awesome . By then , we tried out and it really work . By then , DongHyun suddenly got into the store room and hold 2 new cloths and hide it at his back . Amber doesn't know about it but i know . Then DongHyun asked "So , Rachel and Amber . When can you start working ?" . Then both of us answer "By tomorrow we can start and right after school *in a polite way and a smile*" . Then he answered "Okay then , and i guess you are ready for it *suddenly hand over the cloths with a smile *" . Then we were like "OMO , Jinjayo ? (Really ?) Kamsamnida DongHyun SunBae(Senior) *bows* "

Then he bows back and we leave with totally happy mood . 

When we got home ......... 

 

 

[TO BE CONTINUED] 
[NEXT CHAPTER 11] 

STAY TUNE FOR MORE :3 
Thank You for reading readers . I will be updating as soon as possible because i got school tomorrow so probably i won't be updating ^^ 
SORRY READERS , but i will update on the weekends or as soon as possible ^^