The most SHOCKING SCENE !

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : At School
Time : A.M. 9.25 

 

I passed the paper to Niel , after that then Niel say "Arrasoyo *with a worried face but a fake smile*" . At the exactly same time after what he say , the bell rings . And i say bye to Niel , CAP and Ricky . I went out of the classroom first but when i walk i started to feel weaker and weaker , then Niel felt something is wrong but then its not only him alone who felt weird about something . Actually , i have a totally strong feeling that something is gonna happen , and when i am holding my book , i can't really hold it properly and i don't know why ! When i arrived at my locker , i put my books in to the place where it should be and put the books later that i should use in front , that's what i always do . 

 

IN ALL OF A SUDDEN , someone slam my locker door totally hard . And i back off from my locker door to avoid from getting hurt and i am leaning against other people's locker which is right beside me . And i suddenly breath deeply with full of scared , everyone saw what just happened and they keep on staring at the person who slam my locker door and me . When i look who is it , its Hyun Seung ! I was totally shocked and i started to breath even deeper , then he come near to me and he put one of his hand against the locker . He started to look deeply in to my eyes , and i started to get scared ! SUDDENLY , he kissed me on the lips , i try to push him away but i have no strength at all ! And its more than 5 seconds, everyone saw and got shocked , even Ji Yeon , Eunkyo and Hye Won . After they saw , me got kissed by Hyun Seung their faces is full with evil smile ! 

 

After Niel , CAP and Ricky realize that there is a lot of people outside of the classroom , they straight away get out and see whats happening . When they got out , Niel was totally shocked and he ran towards me from the crowd and push away Hyun Seung hardly . After Hyun Seung got pushed by Niel , i started to feel weaker and weaker after every seconds i breath hardly . Ji Yeon , Eunkyo and Hye Won's smile is getting more evil and evil . Then when Niel is holding Hyun Seung's collar and ask "Why the heck did you do that to her for ?! *in a fierce way*" , then Hyun Seung answered "I like her okay ?! Her lips are just too soft to be KISSED" . After Niel heard Hyun Seung say , he got mad and he actually wanted to try it too , then they fight .When they are still fighting , i started to feel totally weak , i can't really see properly anymore , then i say "O-o-oppa , T-t-t-towajuseyo (Help Me)"  , and i FAINTED ! Everybody was totally shocked after seeing me fainted except Hyun Seung and Niel who is fighting , Ricky and CAP was totally shocked and they ran to me . They try to measure me and i am totally hot and can't wake up , they shouted Niel's name and Niel started to realize . 

 

At the exact same time , Dong Woon sunbae and his friends suddenly appear and they told Niel to leave Hyun Seung to them but they didn't do anything violent to Hyun Seung . Then Kim Beom sunbae pull him up from the floor and bang him to the locker , hold his collar hardly and say "You better don't do that ever again ! *with an total evil face*" But Hyun Seung just keep quite and push Kim Beom sunbae away from him and walk away in a relax way . Niel is totally panic after he saw me fainted , and he told his dongsaeng and hyung that my last word was 'Oppa , Towajuseyo' . Then Niel have no choice but to ...........

 

 

[Next , CHAPTER 23]
Hope you enjoy reading ^^ 
I will update as soon as possible , please be my subscriber :)) 
Kamsahamnida ^^