I just act that like nothing happens

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : In the 'Bright Rainbow'

Time : P.M. 2.58 

 

I am totally wet but Amber is not really that wet because she wore the blazer but longer . I wore the blazer that is like a vest ^^ , that's why . By then , i dry out in the toilet with Amber and change our cloths . When i got out , i was totally shocked and say "Oh ! Niel ? CAP ? Ricky ? You guys work here ? *with a awkward face*" . They didn't see me at first but after i say some words . Niel answered "Oh ! You worked here too ? *with a exciting reaction*" , i answered "Ne ne , why do we always got the same thing *giggled*" . Niel smirk and say "Ah , I can't believe it that we are always the same *smiles*" . Then i was like "Teehee *smile brightly* yeah me too *smiles*" . Niel suddenly answered "Aigoo , you're so cute *pinch my nose*" , i was like "Auwww , that hurt *put down Niel's hand slowly*" . And Niel laughed and say "Ah , jinjayo ? Mianhaeyo *rubs my nose*" . Then both of us giggled and we started to take orders and do the coffee . The most awesome part is the way we make pictures on the coffee with milk , thats my favourite part ^^ . 

 

All of us are like walking here and there non-stop without sitting down . When i was in front of the system to set the bill for the customer , i started to shiver . Then Amber saw me and she asked " Yah Yah , Neo Kwaenchana ? (Are you okay ?) *while holding the coffee on her hand* " . Then i was like "Ne ne , nan kwaenchan da jan ah (I'm all right) " and Amber say okay and left to give the coffees to the customer . After i finish doing the bill and give it to the customer . I keep on making the picture , my hands are shaky then CAP was right beside me . And he was totally shocked after what my hands did then he say "Yah , Rachel . Neo jinja kwaenchana ? (Are you really okay ?) " . In all of a sudden , Niel walked pass by CAP while CAP was talking to me then Niel got turned back to where CAP is and asked CAP "Waeyo Hyung ? (Whats wrong)" . Then CAP answered "Her hands are totally shaky and she looks shivering ." in a panic way , then he asked me again "Yah , Neo chongmal kwaenchana ? (You sure you are okay ?)" in a panic way . I was like "Ne , jinja . Na chongmal chongmal kwaenchana (I'm really really fine)" . Then Niel say "Kwaenchana , you just sit down and do the bill only *pushed me on the shoulder*" , so i just follow what ever he say . Suddenly he say "Geez ,You're so cold " , he suddenly took out one blazer of his from his bag and covers me with his blazer . Then i say "Gomawoyo *smiles*" , he answered "Ne , cheon maneyo *smiles while looking in to my eyes*" and walks away to take other people's order . 

 

After working , me and Amber got back home around 7.01 at night . By then , i am still shivering and i have no appetite to eat dinner . So i just go to my room by myself while Amber is eating dinner with our Unnies . After i wash up , i went out to the rooftop all by myself and its drizzling but i don't care about it . What i think of Niel Niel Niel Niel Niel then Young Min Young Min Young Min Young Min , its like comparing both of them . Then when Amber came in to the room , she knows that i am on the rooftop but not with my iPod . So she just leave me alone on the roof top , because if i didn't bring my iPod along with me . There will always be something wrong about me , so that's why . The drizzling never stop even its getting a bit heavier every single hour . Because i am on the roof top since 7.18 at night , and i went back in around 9.48 at night . I was totally wet and shivering but Amber fall asleep already . She was too tired walking here and there in Bright Rainbow , even thought its only the first day . After i got wet and i am shivering , i don't even damn care to wear jacket . I don't even wanna wear it , so i just dry out and go to sleep . 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

NEXT DAY 

Location : At Home 

Time : A.M. 7.10 

 

Amber got up first and get ready , then she woke me up . When she try to wake me up , she shake me like crazy . Well , basically amber likes to shake people =='' . When she shaked me , she say "Yah Yah ! Ppaliwa ! (Faster) Wake Up !" . Then she suddenly got shocked after shaking me and she say "Yah Yah , why are you so cold ? Neo kwaenchana ? (Are you okay ?)" . I sat on the bed and say "Ne ne , Na kwaenchana (I'm okay) *fixing my hair* " , then she say "B-b-but you are so cold " with a lagging way . So i was like "Seriously , i'm fine . You just go down and have some breakfast first ." then Amber was like "A-Arrasoyo ." . So she went down and left me alone in the room . When i was getting ready , i started to sneeze and cough . I don't even care about it so i just where my school uniform with the vest . When i got down , i don't even feel like eating so i just take one piece of bread and eat . Then Hyun Ah Unnie suddenly asked "Yah Dongsaeng ah , kwaenchana ? " so i just answered "Ne Unnie , Na kwaenchana (i'm okay)" and Hyun Ah Unnie answered "Arrayo"

 

After we ate , we say bye to Victoria Unnie and Hyun Ah Unnie as usual and walk to the bus stop . But when we step out from the house , it started to drizzle . Then Amber brought her raincoat but there is only one so she asked me to wear it , but then i say "Kwaenchana Amber , i'll be fine . Just wear " . Then she just wear it , so i just wear my vest . When we arrived at the bus stop , Young Min and his friends are there but Young Min is wearing a jacket . Then i just sit down till the bus come , Amber looks so worried but not even coming out a single word come out from . Then Young Min suddenly sit beside me , so i just looked at him and smile . When he grab my right hand and wanted to link . He was so shocked and he say "Yah , Why you're hands are so cold , they are colder than mine !" , so i just answered "Anio , my hands are not cold and your hands are not cold too . I'll be fine ." So he say "An kwaenchana (Its not okay) , you better wear this jacket *suddenly take his jacket off*" , after i see what he wants to do i just say "Kwaenchana , you seems like you're gonna be sick so you better wear it ." At first , he is stubborn but after Amber told him , he say "Arrasoyo *with a sad voice and wear back the jacket*" . By then , Young Min started to worried too . So i just say "Ah Jinja ! I'll be fine ." , then he answered "Ahh , Arraso Arraso ." 

 

Then the bus arrived so i went up first then Amber then Young Min then his friends then others . So in the bus , i never even wanna talk , i don't even wanna hear my iPod songs . I felt something wrong and what i think is Niel about yesterday but the main thing is why do i keep on thinking about him ? Just tell me why ? It can't be right ? It can't be that i am starting to like him right ? Anyways , when we arrived to school . I ......................

 

 

 

[TO BE CONTINUED] 
[NEXT , CHAPTER 14]
{STAY TUNE} 
Hope you enjoy reading , readers ^^ . If you wanna talk or comment anything about my fan-fic . Please leave a comment (: , Be my subscribers :3