This is how we begin the story .

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : Sungeul High School 
Time : AM 8.00 

 

When we arrived to school . Amber fall asleep on my shoulders and my iPod is still playing music and she fall asleep . Pity her :( . So I wake her up and say "Yah , Yah , Amber ! Rise and shine the sun is up already . So faster wake up *while hitting her softly and soft pitch*" . Then Amber was so stubborn . Then I just hit her on the arm and she was totally funny and she say "Ah ! What is this !? " . Then I was laughing like crazy . Then I say "C'mon , we have arrive school already . " . Then she was like "Oh , Mianhaeyo for keep you waiting . " . Then I smiled and say "Kwaenchanayo ^^"

When we entered the school , we were shocked . Because we saw the school was totally huge ! And one part is full with lockers where we put our books . And another part is where the classrooms and the office for teacher are . So we went to the office and asked on of the teacher . Then we say "Annyeong Haseyo Sonsaengnim (Teacher) , may we know where is the class for science ? " . Then the teacher show us the direction where is the class . Because me and Amber took Science class . After the teacher show us where is the science . Then we say "Kamsamnida Sonsaengnim ^^" . Then the teacher say "Ne , Cheon Maneyo ^^" . Then we bow to the teacher . 

Then , me and Amber went in to the class and take our own places . Its not a laboratory actually , just a ordinary class room ^^ . Then me and Amber sat the second last row . Me and Amber sat at the center . While I am still listening to my iPod since i was in the bus . In all of a sudden , Amber hit me . Then she was like staring at someone . Then I was like "Yah ! Amber , why do you do that for ? It hurts okay ?" . Then Amber didn't reply anything but still staring at the someone . Then I say "What ?" . But then , Amber still didn't answer . So i just see where she is staring at . When i turn my head around , i saw the guy who help me pick my book up while going up to the bus . But the guy didn't saw Amber staring at him . Its lucky ! If not , the guy will be felt weird . So yeah :) . Because when Amber was staring at the guy , the guy was talking to his twin and his friends . Then i turn to other side and my heart i was like "What ?! It can't be ! It can't be right ? OMG ! I can't believe this is happening . "  Then Amber suddenly hit me on the hand again and say "Yah ! Stop dreaming will you ? Kekeke ! I know you like him , so you don't need to hide anymore ^^" . Then i was like "Yah , Amber~ssi ! Can't you keep it down or something ? Chakaman (wait a minute) , how do you know about it ? *with a curious awkward face* " . Then Amber giggles cutely and say "Keke , look behind you . Guess who is it ^^ " . Then , when i look back , is the guy that i meet in the bus just now . Then , he smiled at me and wave at me . Then i just smile back but when i turned back . In my heart , i was screaming like hell ! Because when he smile , is SO CUTE . And i cant stand it ^//^ . 


 

When the class finish , and its around A.M. 9.30 . I went out of the class with Amber . Then in all of a sudden , there is a guy suddenly say "Ahh , Chamshimanyo (wait) . " Then , me and Amber felt weird and turn around . When i turn around , someone took my breath away . Guess who ? Is the guy again ! Then , the guy introduce himself first and he say "Annyeong haseyo *with a bow and smile* , my name is Jo Young Min ^^" . Then his twin say "Annyeong Haseyo *with a wave and a smile* , my name is Jo Kwang Min and i am Young Min's twin ." .Then his friends says "Ne , Annyeong haseyo , my name is Jeong Min *pass* and my name is No Min Woo ^^ *bows and smiles at me* , Nice to meet you ^^ . " Then its me and Amber's turn . I started and say "Annyeong Haseyo *with a polite bow* , my name is ______<- [your name] " . Then Amber says " Ye , annyeong haseyo *with a smile* , my name is Amber ^^ . Nice to meet you all ^^ " . Then you look at your watch and say "Ohh , Jeosonghamnida . I need to go now . ^^ Annyeonghi Geseyo ^^ *with a polite bow* ."  And i rushed out of the classroom .  And my face was blushing , I rushed out of my classroom to see Victoria Unnie and Hyun Ah Unnie . Because they are already in school by this time . 

When i saw them , I ran to them . Then Hyun Ah Unnie say "Dongsaeng ! Why are you running and why are you rushing for no reason ? *talking all in once with full of shock*" . Then I was like putting my hands up for a stop sign . What I mean is ask her to stop asking . And Victoria ask again " Ne , Why are you running ?" . By the same time I am still in breathing system and trying to chill . 


 

[Next Chapter , Chapter 3] 
(And it will be continued by tomorrow ^^) 
(Good Night Everyone ^^)
(12.31 A.M. , 03062011)