Basketball

Is it really Forbidden?

Eunji’s class is now in the field and they are playing basketball. They are having fun on their games until they’re classmates yells, cheers and make fancy tones and the ‘cause of their hyper actions were the Infinite watching them playing. Woohyun being a playful one waves his hand in the air and started to throw hearts as he usually do that make their fan girls giggles.

“Omo! The Infinite were here, I wonder why they came.” Naeun asks.

“Maybe because the leader said, to watch his little sister playing and make a dramatic public apology. Right?” Chorong chuckles and push Eunji a little bit using her hips.

That makes Eunji smile and wave in Infinite’s direction.

“Hyung!! Sunggy-hyung!!” She shouted while waving her hand.

“I pity her.” Girl 1 whisper.

“ She’s Sunggyu-oppa’s sister but look at their brother-sister relationship? Err.” Girl2 mumbles.

Eunji heard what they said and makes her out of her mind.

“EUNJJJJIIIIIIII!!!!!” Namjoo shouted.

The girl screams, the Infinite run towards her direction and she turn in her left and saw the ball coming to her, she curls her body, close her eyes and she’s ready to receive the ball that will now hit her and its coming. . . it’s coming. . . . It’s coming. . . .

Everyone in the field became silent, only the wind blows and birds’ chirps can be heard.

“. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . “

“N. . . .o. . . .no ball?” Eunji said hysterically, she lighten up her head and saw a figure that covers her that probably hitted by the ball. She can’t see the man’s face because the sun is up and he is against its light.

“Are you okay?” The guy said.

“Ho-Hoya-ss . . . . sssi. . . ??”  She collapsed.

--

She slightly opens her eyes little by little.

“Whe. . . . .where  am I?”

“Take a rest; you’re in the school clinic.” The doctor said.

“Whaa. .a.aat hap  . . .pened?”

“The ball seems to hit you and you collapsed in fear.”

“Who brings me here?”

“Oh! A boy. I don’t get his name.”

“Oh. . . . I quite remember . . . . . Maybe he is Hoya-ssi.”

“Well, get a rest first, okay?”

“uhmmmmm . . . . Thanks.”

--

She packed all her things and decided to go home. She walks outside the campus and saw Sunggyu outside the gate, waiting for her.

“Hyu. . . hyung!?”

“Let’s go home.”

“hmmm. . . nae.”

They are walking together awkwardly; none of them like to start a conversation.

After minutes of walking no one is talking until ,. . . .

“Don’t ever do that again!” He said angrily.

“Wha. . .at?”

“Don’t ever call me inside the campus!!”

“I don’t understand?”

“Just do what I wanted you to do! Don’t ever call me, don’t ever come near me, don’t pretend that you know me very well and oh. . . please act like we don’t know each other and were a stranger!”

“But. . . “

“Enough!!”

“Hyung?. . . .. “

“Do what I want you to do! Hate this!!”

He walks on his own and left her behind.