New Girl.

Is it really Forbidden?

“That dudes are really different!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“Let’s not ever buy there again.” L proclaimed.

“But their kimchi spaghetti is good?” Sungjong pouts.

“Wit wiw~” Woohyun whistles as a girl with a long black hair with a s-line body and a skirt much shorter than the others passes by and got all their attention except Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungjong still dumbfounded with maybe an all-boys-so-called-love-triangle. 

The girl stops in front of them as they make ‘o’ shapes in their mouth.

“New girl in town!”  Sungyeol said.

“She’s hot!” Woohyun added.

“She looks like a cat ready to attack.” L hisses.

Before anyone notices, Woohyun is already in front of the girl approaching SLASH flirting and they all ended, jaw dropped.

The girl looks terribly hot with those eyes looking towards Woohyun.

“So, what’s your name?” Woohyun said with confidence.

“………………………..”

“Oh. . .  well, I’m Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet  yo-“ He’s  offering a hand shake until he was cut off because someone wraps around an arm around his neck and dragging him before he knew it.

“Wa-wait hyung!” Woohyun complains.

“Stop that. You brute.” Sunggyu said while taking this NamStar away from that hot girl.

“Bu-but. . . . “

“Let’s go.” As Sunggyu throws glare.

“I’m sorry for the behavior of our friend.” Sungjong said then bows to the girl but that girl just give a simple smirk.

--------

“I mean . . .that girl is hot. I don’t even get her name . . . neither her number. . . damn it! If just only YOUU~ let me stay for a little while!” Woohyun said while crossing his arms into his chest and glaring into the leader’s place but all he can see is a Sunggyu resting his head in the back chair, legs cross above the table and earphones in his ears.

“Ugh. . . . Hyung, you better listen to me or any of us when were tal—“ He was stop by a girl who enters the room and its her. The girl earlier. Woohyun stand up and gave a smirk as the girl move closer to them.

“I know. I know. You’ll be head over heels to me.” Woohyun said in confidence while spreading his arms wide. But the girl pushes him aside.

Wait.

Instead, she moves closer to the sleepy Sunggyu.

“Hey!” The girl said.

Sunggyu just slowly opens his left eye then the other one and takes off his earphone.

“What?” He said in a raspy voice with sleepy eyes.

“Hi I’m Hyuna! Nice to meet you.” The girl said.

“Ow. . . Ok.” Sunggyu said and bringing back his earphones but the girl holds his wrist to stop him.

“I’m still talking.”

“No. You stop talking a minute before.”

But the girl named Hyuna just gave a smirk, “Date with me.”

“Wha-whaat??”

“You heard me right, date with me.”

“Hmmmm. . .”

“I can date with you!” Woohyun interrupts but Hyuna girl just gave him a look for second then back to Sunggyu.

“Yeah. Date with him.” Sunggyu said.

“No!”

“No?”

“Yeah. No!”

“Why??”

“No one ever try to dump me.”

“So I do.”

Hyuna just give another smirk.

“You’ll be mine soon.”

“Maybe not.”

“Maybe not now.”

“Maybe never.”

Hyuna leans closer to his ear as she whispers seductively, “Watch me.”  And she exits and left Woohyun in shock state and Sunggyu pulling back his earphones not even taking a single glance to the girl.

“Hyung! You- you’re. . . “

“Stop that. I don’t like her.”

“B-but she’s hot!”

“Not my type.”

“She’s such a pretty girl with those dying curves!”

“I much prefer cute girls.”

He plays the music and he knows Woohyun still saying something but he doesn’t mind. As the wind brushes his skin, the music still play along, nothing has changed, he much prefer cute girls with a flash smile that enlightens his heart, clears his mind.

Eunji