Words came out..

Is it really Forbidden?

“So, how’s your summer?” Hayoung asks.

“Well, its really. . . .really. . . uhm.” Eunji answered.

“Really what? Were waiting~” Chorong said.

“It’s really, . . . I don’t know. . .but, Chorong-ah, you lost weight?!!”

“Ow, yeah. I know. . . . “ /pouts

“So, What do you guys do in Bomi’s place?”

“We just talk girl things, play volley balls, feel the wind blows, shopping and many things and she said she really miss you.” Namjoo said.

“Good morning! Sorry to interrupt you guys but we must start our lesson and keep your stories later.” Their teacher goes inside their class room while placing his books in the table.

“owwwwww.” The class said in unison.

“No, ‘ow’ for now and by the way we have our new transferee student to welcome please come in.”

The new student went in.

 “YAH!YOU!??!!???” The other six girls said in unison.

“Annyeong! I’m the new student, Yoon Bomi.” She bows and smiles.

-------------------

“Hey, I’m hungry, what are we going to eat now?” Dongwoo said.

“You guys choose.” Hoya answered.

They look in the tarpaulin that was placed in the side. They’re hands were placed in their chin like they were seriously thinking.

“So, guys, what do you want to eat?” Sungyeol interrupts in the middle of their all-force-mind-blowing-brain-storming of thinking.

“I’m thinking.” Woohyun  said.

After few minutes.

“Hey! I’m really hungry. What do you want now?” Dongwoo said rubbing his stomach.

“Whatever you want. How about you Hoya hyung?” Sungjong said.

“If what do you guys want, that’ll be mine too.” Hoya answered.

“It’s better to ask the leader. . So, what you will eat Hyung?” Sungyeol asks.

Sunggyu is still looking in the tarpaulin. “ Well, I think,.  . . . . . we should ask L, so L what do you want?”

They all look to L who is very silent and a very hopeful expression what food they will pick.

“Seriously?” L said in frustrations.

“Whaat?” The other six said.

“Were all like standing here for 30 minutes and you don’t have anything to choose? If someday I’ll be a business man and make a stall like this I’ll just sell ‘whatever you want’, ‘if what’s yours’.” L said.

The other six just make an ‘ow’ shape from their mouth.

“If you will be a business man hyung, let us be partners!” Sungjong said excitedly.

“Oh! Yeah! Right! Then, all 7 of us will make our own company until it can be a corporation!” Woohyun said while slowly making a scene like spongebob while saying ‘imagination’.

“Aish! You guys were. Ugh. . . . Let me order that kimchi spaghetti!” L said to the guy with a big doe eye like an owl looking to them with confusions.

“Do you hear me? I said kimchi spaghetti???!”  L repeats.

“Ah. Ow. Yeah. Mianhae.” The big doe eye said while preparing his order.

“Hey! You don’t have to yell like that to My Kyungie!!” The tanned boy just appears from nowhere pushing L aside and smiling dorkly to the big doe eye that he called ‘My Kyungie’.

“He-re is. . . .your.. . .o-ooorder.. . .si-iir.” That called ‘My Kyungie’ said. The other 7 looks to them awkwardly.

“Hey! You’re stuttering! Hahahahaha! I guess you’re just stuttering when I’m around not like with that ‘guardian boy’” The tanned boy said while rolling his eyes.

“I heard that Kai!” A man appears from the back of maybe a kitchen thing while placing his arms around his chest.

“Ugh. Whatever, so date with me then?” That Kai named playfully said towards ‘My Kyungie’.

“I---I think ---I should go to-to-tooo the baathr—room?” ‘My Kyungie’ said.

“Okay, I’ll handle this.”  The so called ‘guardian boy’ said while placing his hands in the back of the doe eyed boy.

“Yah! Suho! Don’t you dare touch Kyungie! MY Kyungie. You don't do that to me!!!!!” Kai said pointing his fingers to him with his narrow eyes.

But Suho just gave him a smirk and look to the other 7 who looks, uhm. . . . .well,  . . dumbfounded? I guess?

“So what is it sir’s?” Suho said giving a smile.

“I. . . I. .uh. . we just want to eat??” Sunggyu said.

And that’s all the words came from Sunggyu.

===

Hey guys! It's been so long. ahm. not so long. maybe. lol.

my schedule just became a little bit not-so-busy so I have updates. :p

They are adorkable here. Kekeke.

Selling 'whatever you want','if what's yours' was really came from my friend while we are buying some food for dinner and we can't decide, and were like standing there for some not-so-long-but-very-long-minutes. I just remember that happening. Hahahahahahaha!

oops. Yeah. I know you read that. I'm a KaiSoo shipper. Hahahaha, they're so PDA. ahahahaha! I love them! ASHGDAEUFHEOFHRIFHRWGUVJHNRWJDFHRUJ!

please put some comments! thanks and keep safe! :)