The cat :3

Is it really Forbidden?

It’s lunch time Infinite is now going to their school canteen and they saw Eunji with Yookyung her friend.

“Hyung?!!” Eunji waves her hand towards Sunggyu.

“Psh. . . !” Sunggyu sighs.

“Hyung? What do you decided to eat? Will you buy me some cupcakes over that stall?” *pouts*

“Stop that. It’s annoying.”

Eunji shake his school uniform coat.

“Stop that!! Why do you have to be so annoying?! Don’t touch me!” He holds her wrist and takes it away from him who causes Eunji, Yookyung, Infinite and even the students having their meals in the canteen pay attention to the siblings with shockness in their face.

“I don’t have appetite, I’m leaving.” Sunggyu exits, leaving the others in a very pity face for Eunji.

She knows that tears started to flow; her vision gets blurry.  She covers her face and run away from the people’s judge mental eyes.

“Eunji-ah!!” Yookyung shouted and try to follow her but Sungyeol stops her.

----

She always went on the kids play ground in the backyard of their school whenever she was receiving discrimination in the eyes of other students because of how, her own brother treats her. Her tears can’t even stop to flow into her fluffy cheeks even if she wanted to.

“Need a friend?”

“Hoya-ssi!!!” Eunji hugs him immediately.

“omo~ my uniform can get dirty because of that something, . . . . . uhm, you know, something in your nose, the green sometimes yellowish slimy thing.” *he chuckles*

“You’re so bad Hoya-ssi!!” She punches his masculine shoulder.

“Hahahahaha, I’m just kidding. Here.” Hoya gave him his handkerchief and flashes a very warm smile.

She looks into Hoya’s handkerchief and look into his eyes.

“Don’t worry, it’s well cleaned.” *smiles*

“. . . . . .” *sniff*

“What? Don’t you need it? Okay I’ll put it back in my pocket.”

Tears started to flow again.

“You’re crying again??Wae. . . . . .Waaaaeeee??!”

“*sobs*sniff*”

“Are you crying because I put the handkerchief back? Yah!”

“*still crying*”

“I’ll let you borrow it; I’ll give it to you again!!” *nervous tone*

“Whenever I need him, you’re always there. When I cry, you’re always there. When I failed, you’re shoulders are there for me to cry on. Wae? Wae?  . . . .Wae?! Why can’t he be like you? He . . . always. . hu. . rts. . .me so much.” *sniff*

Hoya taps her head, hug her tightly, cupped her bare cheeks, pull off his handkerchief in his pocket and wipes the tears in her face.

“Hoya-ssi doesn’t want any girl to cry in front of him, he can’t take it. Sunggyu-hyung must have reasons, because you’re the younger one you should understand him no matter what. If you can’t take it then you can call me, alright?”

Hoya said in a calm voice and still hugging her to comfort her until a sound of soda can broke the moment, Hoya immediately untightened her in his arms because it is prohibited in their school to have such things plus, the teachers can pop out every time and think that they are doing not-so-good-thing.

They are really both shock and nervous until a cat appears in front of them.

“Oh! A cat!” They said in unison and they both laugh so hard.