Awkward

Is it really Forbidden?

When she woke up they are already in the hospital. She saw Hoya and Sungjong in the chair near her bed, waiting for her to wake up.

“Where am I? . . . . Where is Sunggyu hyung? How is he??!” She asks in concerned.

Hoya stops her to move.

“You’re here in the hospital. Hyung is in the other room. He’s fine now, don’t worry.” Hoya answered.

“The bad guys? Where are they?”

“They were already captured by Hoya hyung ‘s uncle, they are gang in the town. I already clean the mess Eunji-ah! I punch them with this fist.” Sungjong said while showing his fist to her and she chuckles.

“What do you feel? Are you okay now?” Hoya asks.

“N. .nae. I want to see hyung.”

“Okay. Come with me.”

They went on the other side of her room and they enter. She saw Sunggyu with a plastered bandage around his head; there were also the other Infinite members. Because they both recall what happened before that incident they’re eyes were not meeting with each other.

“Guys, what really happened between the two of you?” Sungyeol asks.

“Not in your business Sungyeol.”

“Aish! We already help you out of this mess, then . . . aigooo.”

“It’s between the two of us.” Taking a glance to her.

“We can’t do anything about that.” Woohyun said.

“Let’s leave it to them.” L said.

“I think we should go and have some fresh air.” Dongwoo suggested.

“Umm. . Sunggyu hyung you don’t have to pay for these, I told them you’re my friend.” Sungyeol said.

“Thanks Sungyeol-ah!” Eunji said then vow.

If you’re not asking, Infinite has family businesses and quite known in the place that’s the other addition why they are popular to the girls because they were all rich kids, having wealthy family and respected names.

The other six went out in the room and left the two of them. They were not looking into each other because they don’t know what to act in front of each other.

“Umm. . . .”

“What?” With some sort of panic in his voice.

“How are you now? Your head? How is it?”

“I’m fine now.”

Silence is between them again.

“Eunji about the. . .” He was cut off by her.

“Sunggyu hyung, thanks for a while ago. I’m sorry I’m being a doofus here.”

“Mmm. . .” He nods. “I’m sor. . . .”

The phone of her rings and she answered it, he was cut off again.

“Yoboseyo?”

“…………………….” (the other line)

“Omo~ omma!”

“……….............”

“I see. We’ll see you then. Take care.” She ended the call.

“What does omma said?” He asks.

“She said that they will be going back here.”

“Why? When?”

“The day after tomorrow.”

“Why so sudden?”

“I don’t know, she said that they will tell us when they got home.”

“Hmmm. . . Umm .. Eunji about what happe. . . .”

“Hyung, you should rest now. I’ll leave you.” She always  make an excuse by interrupting him in his talking because she know that he will let himself explain for what just really happening between them and she’s not ready for it.  She left him without turning backs, without looking into him, head down and same with Sunggyu.