Mystery Guy >:D

Is it really Forbidden?

 

“Eunji? Eunji-ah!!!!”  Someone calls her from behind. She was relieved because she was saved by that man who is calling her. She immediately turns into that man’s voice and saw him coming towards their place and he reaches them.

“Hi!” The man said while gasping some air.

“Do you know him?” Sunggyu asks.

“Uhmm . . excuse me, who -?”

“You don’t remember me? Princess?”

“Seo Inguk?!” She exclaimed.

“Eh?” Gyu reacts.

“You remember me princess, hahaha, it’s been a while.” Inguk gets her hand to kiss it but Gyu grabs Eunji’s hand.

“Eh?” Inguk reacts questionably. “Oh my God! Is it you? Is it really you Ham-Ham??!”

“Stop that! My name is not Ham-Ham!” Suggyu glares.

“Haha! You don’t even change a bit towards me Sunggyu.”

“It’s been a while Seo Inguk.” She said.

“Let’s have some tea and some good conversations.” Inguk suggested.

--

They went in the nearby café and sit near the glass window, Inguk in front of her and Sunggyu beside her.

“Uh. . . I’m hungry.” Sunggyu said in purpose.

“What do you want to it? My treat.”

“Umm. . . this blue berry – “

“The most expensive.” Sunggyu muttered.

Inguk just chuckles and Eunji feels so shy for what Sunggyu is doing.

“N-no. . .” Eunji objected.

“It’s okay. Waiter!” Inguk calls.

“Three orders for your most expensive food.”

“Is that all sir?” The waiter asks.

“Umm. .  wait, just blue berry cheese cake and bubble tea for me.” Eunji said.

Inguk smiles and said, “Okay, two orders for that.”

“Is that all, ma’am, sir?”

“W-wait! Just give us three orders of blue berry cheese cake and bubble tea.” Sunggyu said.

“Is that all settled?” The waiter said in frustration.

“Nae. Mian.” Eunji said then the waiter exits.

“So, what do you guys doing in over there? You seems like fighting.”Inguk asks then chuckles.

No response from them.

“Uh-oh. . . this seems not right, the two of you fight? It’s a record!”

“Cut that crap!” Sunggyu irritably said.

“Well, how’s going to Japan, we’re just kids when you left this country?” Eunji said to change the topic.

“N-nae. First, it’s hard to socialize with those Japanese people but, you’ll get used to it after months.”

“Here’s your order ma’am, sir.” The waiter said while placing the foods in the table.

“Perfect timing!” Sunggyu said in a low voice.

“What did you said?” Inguk asks.

“Huh? Did I say something? Really? Me? I said something? Let’s just eat!”

They eat first then continue their conversation.

“So, what are you planning to do here?” She asks.

“I’m thinking of transferring here to continue my studies and besides my parent’s business goes back here.”

“I see.” She said while sipping and Sunggyu just remain silent with his back rested in the chair and his legs crossed.

“Oh! I remember something!” Inguk said.

“Sunggyu! Do you remember before that we always have fight when were kids if who princess will marry?”

“Hmm. . . “

“Uh. . .The memories are coming back.” Inguk said,

“Omo~ It makes me shy!” She blushes.

Sunggyu just take a glance to her, “Then stop blushing.”

“Psh. .  .”

“You always win because you always stomp into my foot then push me, right?” Inguk chuckles.

“So?”

“I’m sure this time I’m going to win!”

“Is that so?” Gyu smirks.

“Yeah!”

“How?”

“. .  .because, I’m a lover and you’re her brother.” He laughs.

Sunggyu just stand up from his seat and punch the table. The customers inside the café were all surprise and pays attention to them.

“He-hey! What’s the matter?” Inguk said in surprise, even Eunji is surprise in his actions.

“I’ll go ahead.” Sunggyu walks away and left both of them in the shock state. Eunji knows why his actions change so sudden because of that word that hurts him.

“Umm. . . Seo Inguk let’s talk later, here is my number, I think I should go now.” Eunji write her number in the napkin and left him alone.

“Tsk.  What’s happening?” He asks himself in confusion.